PDA

View Full Version : 3 months spouse visa

benb
16th July 2008, 15:11
Folks,

Did anyone take longer than 3 months (~14 weeks) for approval of a spouse visa? :omg:

Cheers,
Ben B

trina
16th July 2008, 16:21
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

whoooooaaaaaatttt????? where is that came from???????:doh:doh:doh

benb
16th July 2008, 16:29
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

whoooooaaaaaatttt????? where is that came from???????:doh:doh:doh

Hey Trina, not to worry, its only a matter of time. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm in my 9th week now and just wondering what the potential limit would be.

aromulus
16th July 2008, 16:37
Folks,

Did anyone take longer than 3 months (~14 weeks) for approval of a spouse visa? :omg:

Cheers,
Ben B

I am of the opinion that due to the recent Embassy move, there will be delays in all applications.:doh

So do not despair, if the embassy haven't given the dossiers to Group4, Brinksmat, or Securicor to transport and subsequently lose..... :action-smiley-081::omg:

You should be ok....:icon_lol:

trina
16th July 2008, 16:57
I am of the opinion that due to the recent Embassy move, there will be delays in all applications.:doh

So do not despair, if the embassy haven't given the dossiers to Group4, Brinksmat, or Securicor to transport and subsequently lose..... :action-smiley-081::omg:

well hopely it WON"T happen:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

trina
16th July 2008, 17:00
Hey Trina, not to worry, its only a matter of time. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm in my 9th week now and just wondering what the potential limit would be.

yes...well I hope everything is fine in the Embassy....:CompBuster::CompBuster::CompBuster:

benb
16th July 2008, 17:01
well hopely it WON"T happen:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

Hey Trina, I presume this is your first true love? :cwm38:

trina
16th July 2008, 17:06
hehehehehe....
well after 5 years of studying...studying....studying....my bloody profession (NURSE)... without any extra curicular with regards to love life.... just friends and joinging different beauty pageant here in the Philippines... well YES YOU"RE DEFINETLY RIGHT HE IS My ONE GREAT LOVE... MU one and only...my first and last....

benb
16th July 2008, 17:09
hehehehehe....
well after 5 years of studying...studying....studying....my bloody profession (NURSE)... without any extra circular with regards to love life.... just friends and joinging different beauty pageant here in the Philippines... well YES YOU"RE DEFINETLY RIGHT HE IS My ONE GREAT LOVE... MU one and only...my first and last....

Fantastic! Best Wishes and Keep Cool. :)

trina
16th July 2008, 17:12
hehehehe.... I'm trying too...thanks anyway....

do you really think it will take long the embassy to decide?

benb
16th July 2008, 17:23
hehehehe.... I'm trying too...thanks anyway....

do you really think it will take long the embassy to decide?

I've told Jassmine to assume that it is going to take 3 months so as not to think about it too much.:cwm12:

My guess is that (artificial) delays and pricey fees are mainly in place to deter people from applying. :cwm24:

trina
16th July 2008, 17:33
I've told Jassmine to assume that it is going to take 3 months so as not to think about it too much.:cwm12:

My guess is that (artificial) delays and pricey fees are mainly in place to deter people from applying. :cwm24:

well i guess... :doh:doh:doh but still hoping that it won't take that long....:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

joebloggs
16th July 2008, 18:55

my guess is, because its the busiest time of the year to apply for a visa, the embassy moving, and because of new procedures like biometrics have s-l-o-w-e-d the visa process down... :NoNo:

'Applicants for visas to the United Kingdom will now go through a new system involving biometrics. Peter Beckingham, British Ambassador to the Philippines, says that the new facilities will make the visa application process faster and safer for everyone.' :laugher::laugher::laugher:

blackpearl
16th July 2008, 20:07
wow! 3 months??? too long.. :( but at least not like in US embassy, takes years of processing.

maria_and_matt
16th July 2008, 20:10
3 months wow, when i applied for mine it onlt took like 3 weeks in total but that was like 16 years ago, things must have changed since then, goodluck anyway!

benb
16th July 2008, 21:36
my guess is, because its the busiest time of the year to apply for a visa, the embassy moving, and because of new procedures like biometrics have s-l-o-w-e-d the visa process down... :NoNo:

'Applicants for visas to the United Kingdom will now go through a new system involving biometrics. Peter Beckingham, British Ambassador to the Philippines, says that the new facilities will make the visa application process faster and safer for everyone.' :laugher::laugher::laugher:

:yikes:. Perhaps he means that the process of applying will be really quick but not the actual processing.:Erm:

benb
16th July 2008, 21:39
3 months wow, when i applied for mine it onlt took like 3 weeks in total but that was like 16 years ago, things must have changed since then, goodluck anyway!

WOW! Its probably going to get longer and more expensive.

Hmmm, I wonder how much ECOs earn? Seems like a job for life! :Erm:

vbkelly
17th July 2008, 09:32

yeah thats what i think aswell bcoz they are moving in TAGUIG

telford
17th July 2008, 11:35
mates, it doesn't matter if it takes long, whats matter most is you will not be denied...
anyway,while waiting for your visa, just spend your time here in the forum and spend quality time to your family and friends, coz for sure, you'll gonna miss them when you're already in the UK...
anyway, good luck to all of you...:)

benb
17th July 2008, 11:37
mates, it doesn't matter if it takes long, whats matter most is you will not be denied...
anyway,while waiting for your visa, just spend your time here in the forum and spend quality time to your family and friends, coz for sure, you'll gonna miss them when you're already in the UK...
anyway, good luck to all of you...:)

I totally agree! :333:

vbkelly
17th July 2008, 12:28

hi maria i thought in that time the embassy they given you a visa straight away, coz i got mine for 7days

benb
17th July 2008, 12:35
hi maria i thought in that time the embassy they given you a visa straight away, coz i got mine for 7days :omg::omg:

I bet it was free at that time too?

telford
17th July 2008, 16:55
year 2006 i got my visa for just 3 days... maybe I'm just lucky coz our batch that time got our visa in less than 1 week...

Ann07
17th July 2008, 17:35
i think so telford coz when i applied last 2006 got my visa after 4 days :)
hope all who are applying now will get their visa soon.

vbkelly
18th July 2008, 11:15
:omg::omg:

I bet it was free at that time too?

hahahha there's no free at that time 2004,and its not gonna happen specially now the visa fee always increase,how i wish our visa is free.

benb
18th July 2008, 11:24
hahahha there's no free at that time 2004,and its not gonna happen specially now the visa fee always increase,how i wish our visa is free.

Well, if the UK can stop the illegals and overstayeres somehow, then visa fee will be low and even free.

vbkelly
18th July 2008, 11:40
Well, if the UK can stop the illegals and overstayeres somehow, then visa fee will be low and even free.

illegals and overstsyers are costs us as a tax's payers

joebloggs
18th July 2008, 23:41

:icon_lol:, why would it be lower or cheaper? it's a source of money for the gov, it will never go down or be free if your british, free if your a European in the uk thou :xxgrinning--00xx3:

benb
19th July 2008, 11:18
:icon_lol:, why would it be lower or cheaper? it's a source of money for the gov, it will never go down or be free if your british, free if your a European in the uk thou :xxgrinning--00xx3:

For instance, people from Singapore, Malaysia and Japan do not need to apply for a tourist visa to come to the UK. Its free for 6 months. Generally, this is because they don't abuse the system by overstaying or working illegally.

But you are right, if there is already an income coming, why whould the government stop it even if the situation changes.:cwm34:

joebloggs
19th July 2008, 19:13
me not being a fan of the EEC :D brown the sneak has already signed the treaty of Lisbon, without giving us our democratic right to vote :NoNo:

anyway one benefit might be the end of the British immigration system, and just one Euro system, which i would have thought would benefit many people, it would be your legal right to bring your wife/family to uk and would probably be free to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

no wonder the gov will try to hang on to it, but your either in europe or were out.. simple as that.:Erm:

benb
21st July 2008, 11:37
me not being a fan of the EEC :D brown the sneak has already signed the treaty of Lisbon, without giving us our democratic right to vote :NoNo:

anyway one benefit might be the end of the British immigration system, and just one Euro system, which i would have thought would benefit many people, it would be your legal right to bring your wife/family to uk and would probably be free to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

no wonder the gov will try to hang on to it, but your either in europe or were out.. simple as that.:Erm:

Oh! That is good! But what could the spouse visa rejection criteria be, if any?

benb
21st July 2008, 11:41
At least the end is nearing! :prosper:

misscarie
21st July 2008, 20:58
Hi benb ,

it's 10 weeks this friday for my fiancee visa :D goodluck to all of us.

benb
21st July 2008, 23:12
Hi benb ,

it's 10 weeks this friday for my fiancee visa :D goodluck to all of us.

Thanks. It will be soon. :cwm38:

menchkin
22nd July 2008, 05:19
Folks,

Cheers,
Ben B

Based on http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/processingtimes.aspx, the maximum waiting time is 3 months. There are applicants who got their spouse visa in 4 weeks time others really waiting up to 12 weeks. Just make sure that you provide the British Embassy all needed supporting docs.

I will lodge my spouse via application tomorrow morning and my countdown will soon begin. :Cuckoo: I hope and pray that I'll get my visa in a few weeks time by God's grace. :)

Piamed
22nd July 2008, 07:32
Based on http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/processingtimes.aspx, the maximum waiting time is 3 months. There are applicants who got their spouse visa in 4 weeks time others really waiting up to 12 weeks. Just make sure that you provide the British Embassy all needed supporting docs.

I will lodge my spouse via application tomorrow morning and my countdown will soon begin. :Cuckoo: I hope and pray that I'll get my visa in a few weeks time by God's grace. :)

Good luck Menchkin!

islander
22nd July 2008, 08:04

Good Luck Menchkin!

hope visa results will be faster this time that embassy is now finally stable in their new location.

islander
22nd July 2008, 08:05
Good luck Menchkin!

hey amigo!

how's pia's visa? hav been looking forward to it!

benb
22nd July 2008, 08:11

Menchkin, Congratulations and Best Wishes.

Do take note that its Not a maximum waiting time of 3 months.

"For settlement visa applications the visa section of the embassy targets to process applications in 3 months..."

That means that the embassy aims to do it by 3 months, but can take longer. Infact, there is no real time limit. Very carefully crafted sneaky words!! :cwm23:

Good Luck!

menchkin
22nd July 2008, 08:14
Good Luck Menchkin!

hope visa results will be faster this time that embassy is now finally stable in their new location.

Thanks for the encouragement. I really do hope that visa processing will now become faster after the relocation of the embassy. I'm praying hard that I get to see my husband in Scotland by early September.

I'll advise you once i get hold of my visa. For now I'll just keep on praying :)

trina
22nd July 2008, 08:18

"For settlement visa applications the visa section of the embassy targets to process applications in 3 months..."

That means that the embassy aims to do it by 3 months, but can take longer. Infact, there is no real time limit. Very carefully grafted sneaky words!! :cwm23:

Good Luck!

Yes I agree...Well atleast they have the aims to do it within that 3 months...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:...sigh hope the Visa will arrive soon to us......:):):):)

menchkin
22nd July 2008, 08:40

That means that the embassy aims to do it by 3 months, but can take longer. Infact, there is no real time limit. Very carefully crafted sneaky words!! :cwm23:

Good Luck!

I do noticed that the processing time really varies from one case to another and it's already out of our control. Our part ends after we file the visa application.

I just want to have a positive outlook so that I would the waiting time won't be so much torture. hehe! :icon_lol:

vbkelly
22nd July 2008, 09:17
goodluck menchkin and congratulation!!!

Piamed
22nd July 2008, 10:13
hey amigo!

how's pia's visa? hav been looking forward to it!Hi there amiga. Unfortunately, no news yet. It looks like you closed the door firmly behind you before you left! :) Only kidding! We are just praying it will be soon. Hope you are settling in ok. We have already waited almost 1.5 times as long as you waited :NoNo: Our time is coming; the others also. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good Luck!Yup, it can be shorter or longer!

Yes I agree...Well atleast they have the aims to do it within that 3 months...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:...sigh hope the Visa will arrive soon to us......:):):):)Amen.

I do noticed that the processing time really varies from one case to another and it's already out of our control. Our part ends after we file the visa application.

I just want to have a positive outlook so that I would the waiting time won't be so much torture. hehe! :icon_lol:Good luck with that; it really is unaviodably torturous from time to time. ou are right though, all we can do is pray and be expectant!

islander
22nd July 2008, 15:01
[QUOTE=Piamed;78113]Hi there amiga. Unfortunately, no news yet. It looks like you closed the door firmly behind you before you left! :) Only kidding! We are just praying it will be soon. Hope you are settling in ok. We have already waited almost 1.5 times as long as you waited :NoNo: Our time is coming; the others also. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sorry to hear that amigo! how i wish visa result would be sooner.... don't worry, i will help pray for pia's visa & all others who are also waiting!

Btw, I'm fine here, still enjoying, although i feel bored at home when alone coz hubby is at work.

Piamed
22nd July 2008, 15:10
[QUOTE=Piamed;78113]Hi there amiga. Unfortunately, no news yet. It looks like you closed the door firmly behind you before you left! :) Only kidding! We are just praying it will be soon. Hope you are settling in ok. We have already waited almost 1.5 times as long as you waited :NoNo: Our time is coming; the others also. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sorry to hear that amigo! how i wish visa result would be sooner.... don't worry, i will help pray for pia's visa & all others who are also waiting!

Btw, I'm fine here, still enjoying, although i feel bored at home when alone coz hubby is at work.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself and am sorry you get bored at times. It's to be expected. Are you planning on working here amiga? Have you started rearranging your new home yet?

islander
22nd July 2008, 15:33
[QUOTE=islander;78160]

Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself and am sorry you get bored at times. It's to be expected. Are you planning on working here amiga? Have you started rearranging your new home yet?

well, i really wanted to work as soon as possible to lessen boredom. its just that its difficult for me to land a good job here at my stage... where everything is new to me.

hope there will be referrals & recommendations within livingston as i would prefer near our place.

Piamed
22nd July 2008, 15:54
All the best amiga. I hope taht at least you have some folk to chat online with sometimes and others to chat on the phone with. Perhaps some of the other forumers here in the UK. You will surely be welcome to chat with Pia when she is here.

Pia may go to college when she is here. Are you considering doing that also?

All the best!

Stuart888
22nd July 2008, 18:45
I checked the status of our spouse visa today and the message processed application returned to courier july 21.

We have been waiting 10 weeks i just hope this means good news.

kimmi
22nd July 2008, 19:19
I checked the status of our spouse visa today and the message processed application returned to courier july 21.

Goodluck, hope its visa soon..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

benb
22nd July 2008, 22:15

Great! :) I presume you applied mid April 2008. Keep us up-to-date if possible.

Best Wishes.

Stuart888
23rd July 2008, 07:23
We applied may 8th.Im just nervously waiting the result ill keep you posted.

menchkin
23rd July 2008, 07:33

Good Luck!

Just came home from submitting my spouse visa application at the VAC Makati. My countdown/waiting officially begins.....:cwm12:

Sconnie
23rd July 2008, 07:37
Good luck Menchkin.

This is the hard part waiting, you must be patient, processing seems to be taking 2 months plus a week or two at the moment.

benb
23rd July 2008, 10:14
We applied may 8th.Im just nervously waiting the result ill keep you posted.

I'm sure that it will be fine as an interview was not required to clarify issues. Are you going to pick up your wife? Enjoy!

Pia applied on the 14th May and my wife Jassmine on the 19th May. I suppose our answers will be within the next 2 weeks if there are no complications. :BouncyHappy:

Best Wishes

Stuart888
23rd July 2008, 18:30
Im not going back to pick her up.she has been to uk 2 times and is quite happy to fly here on here own.

I hope you get your answer soon.

misscarie
23rd July 2008, 18:41
Hello , Goodluck to all the applicants ... I lodged my application 2 days after ate Pia. It seems the British Embassy are ok now ... luckily , i got my visa 9 weeks and 3 days and no interview thru courier...Guys, ur visa is on the way!!!

benb
28th July 2008, 16:44
Exactly 10 weeks today. No response yet. Starting 11th week. :NoNo: I'm hoping good news this week. :cwm38:

Best wishes to Sconnie, Trina & Menchkin too.

Sconnie
28th July 2008, 17:48
Thanks for your kind wishes Ben, it is our tenth week now I hope we all get ours this week.
We pray for this.

Stuart888
28th July 2008, 17:58
10 weeks and 1 day we waited i hope you both get your good news this week.

benb
28th July 2008, 18:02
Thanks Sconnie and Stuart. :)

I've waited for many things in life, but this one is surely the most frustrating.

How did you guys manage to sleep well?

Cheers

Stuart888
28th July 2008, 18:33
I slept ok until the visa status changed then it was a few sleepless nights.

Now i cant sleep properly because im just counting down the days until Joanne is in the uk.

Sconnie
28th July 2008, 18:46
Sleep, well ? thes two words don't go together anymore, have not slept well since I came home after our wedding in April, this waiting is the worst ever.
I just hope it is over soon.

benb
28th July 2008, 21:25
Sleep, well ? thes two words don't go together anymore, have not slept well since I came home after our wedding in April, this waiting is the worst ever.
I just hope it is over soon.

I've started to take herbal remedies to relieve periods of worry and irritability - it seems to work, maybe its just a placebo effect. :Erm: I think there are no side effects. :cwm3: Also doing alot more running to release stress. But I still wake up a few times in the middle of the night. :cwm24:

Cheers

andypaul
28th July 2008, 21:30
I've started to take herbal remedies to relieve periods of worry and irritability - it seems to work, maybe its just a placebo effect. :Erm: I think there are no side effects. :cwm3: Also doing alot more running to release stress. But I still wake up a few times in the middle of the night. :cwm24:

Cheers

I think plenty have been there including me, real does get you stressed.

running is a very good way to help relive it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
28th July 2008, 22:36
10 weeks and 1 day we waited i hope you both get your good news this week.Exactly 10 weeks and 1 day for us also.

I slept ok until the visa status changed then it was a few sleepless nights.

Now i cant sleep properly because im just counting down the days until Joanne is in the uk.After the status changed, the stress increased. Now i'm also counting. I leave to meet Pia on Saturday and will be back on the 8th. Elena will come back with us.

I just hope it is over soon.I second that emotion; totally true and our wedding was last December! It's coming my friend! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

benb
28th July 2008, 22:59
Stuart, Piamed, Tomorrow will be 10 weeks 1 day for me!!! We'll see what happens! ;)

benb
29th July 2008, 09:32
Its acutally 10 weeks and 2 days now. :ARsurrender: I might be breaking the record. :CompBuster:

menchkin
29th July 2008, 09:46
Its acutally 10 weeks and 2 days now. :ARsurrender: I might be breaking the record. :CompBuster:

Have you tried to send a follow-up email to the British Embassy regarding the status of your visa? Don't worry too much, I have a feeling that you will receive your very much-awaited visa very very very soon. Be positive about it :) :) :)

benb
29th July 2008, 10:01
Thanks Menchkin.

I've sent several emails over the last few weeks. I had no reply from an email sent last week. I sent another today. Maybe the UK staff may have gone off on holiday. :rolleyes:

My wife is now nearly 4.5 months pregnant too. :)

menchkin
29th July 2008, 10:20
Thanks Menchkin.

I've sent several emails over the last few weeks. I had no reply from an email sent last week. I sent another today. Maybe the UK staff may have gone off on holiday. :rolleyes:

Oh my!!! I really hope and pray that your wife gets her spouse visa the soonest time possible. I bet she's already excited to see you again especially now that she's halfway in her pregnancy. Try to smile while you're in the waiting stage.

Congratulations in advance soon-to-be daddy!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

trina
29th July 2008, 14:52
Thanks Menchkin.

Holiday???? NO WAY!!! I think they are taking there time off or just resting....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:... YOUR wife and I will receive our VISA very soon... don't think too much my friend...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

benb
29th July 2008, 14:55
Oh my!!! I really hope and pray that your wife gets her spouse visa the soonest time possible. I bet she's already excited to see you again especially now that she's halfway in her pregnancy. Try to smile while you're in the waiting stage.

Congratulations in advance soon-to-be daddy!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Holiday???? NO WAY!!! I think they are taking there time off or just resting....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:... YOUR wife and I will receive our VISA very soon... don't think too much my friend...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Many thanks for the wishes ladies. :BouncyHappy:

benb
29th July 2008, 17:40
FOLKS, THE STATUS CHANGED!!! Just checked!!!! John, please check yours now too.

"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same"

She is going on thrusday to collect it though. I can only assume its good news.

Piamed
29th July 2008, 17:56

"Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same"

Fantastic news!

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 18:02

Thanks for the tip off, sadly no change to Vanessas visa status,

Congratulations to you both you must be so relieved and happy.

Well done.

I was getting very excited hey ho never mind always toorrow.

benb
29th July 2008, 18:05

Well done.

Thanks John. I'll be more excited on thrusday when I find out that its really approved. Her visit visa was denied back in Jan as she was not in a job.

I'll keep praying for us all. I hope you get yours tomorrow.

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 18:20
hi benb,its vanessa,congratulations and thanks for your great and good wishes,and im also hoping that ours will be arriving tomorrow.

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 18:21
im getting wrong off John for not smiling:bigcry::bigcry:

benb
29th July 2008, 18:24
hi benb,its vanessa,congratulations and thanks for your great and good wishes,and im also hoping that ours will be arriving tomorrow.

Have you requested it to be posted?

I'm praying that you can get that flight on the 8th!

Best Wishes,

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 18:27
i will collect my passport when its ready.
and thank you for praying,i wish and hope to make it on the 8th
best wishes to you and your wife also

benb
29th July 2008, 18:36

Many thanks. I wish I can fly earlier too, but can't due to urgent projects. I'm going on the 12th to meet Jassmine in Manila.

So, the average waiting time seem to be 10 weeks for a spouse visa - really slow.:NoNo:

Many thanks for all the best wishes from everyone. :cwm38:
Result on Thursday seem so far away! :cwm12:

Piamed
29th July 2008, 18:41

Keep smiling amiga; it's coming soon! We are praying for you as well as the others!

misscarie
29th July 2008, 18:48
Many thanks. I wish I can fly earlier too, but can't due to urgent projects. I'm going on the 12th to meet Jassmine in Manila.

So, the average waiting time seem to be 10 weeks for a spouse visa - really slow.:NoNo:

Many thanks for all the best wishes from everyone. :cwm38:
Result on Thursday seem so far away! :cwm12:

Hello Benb :)

Congratulations , i know it is Jasmine's Visa :xxgrinning--00xx3: well done mate ... Smile now :D

I'm so happy for you guys!:Hellooo:

misscarie
29th July 2008, 18:52

Well done.

Hi Kuya John / Ate Vanessa :)

10th weeks and 1 day or 2 .. will hear the good result and thats for sure :xxgrinning--00xx3: , Congrats in Advance :BouncyHappy:

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 18:52
Keep smiling amiga; it's coming soon! We are praying for you as well as the others!

thanks toks
im trying to smile,but honestly im sad.this lon wait is stressfull.hope to make it on the 8th.regards to pia.:):):):):)

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 18:54
Hi Kuya John / Ate Vanessa :)

10th weeks and 1 day or 2 .. will hear the good result and thats for sure :xxgrinning--00xx3: , Congrats in Advance :BouncyHappy:

hi elena
i do hope to have my visa soon.it would be a great time to fly with you guys:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
29th July 2008, 18:58
Same here ... it would be a good bonding in plane diba? i slep for 4 hrs after i done my cfo...long travel , tired talaga.i thought i will get lost hahaha/thanks for the help te vanessa,sorry if i waken u.

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 19:03
Same here ... it would be a good bonding in plane diba? i slep for 4 hrs after i done my cfo...long travel , tired talaga.i thought i will get lost hahaha/thanks for the help te vanessa,sorry if i waken u.

no problem,as long as i can help:D:D:D:D

Piamed
29th July 2008, 19:05

hi elena
i do hope to have my visa soon.it would be a great time to fly with you guys:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

We are really waiting for you Vanessa. It would be great for us all to be traveling together! but if its not possible that is ok also! Let's see His plan for us all.

Sconnie
29th July 2008, 20:00
Thanks Pia, Toks and all, for your kind support and prayers.

Vanessa is sleeping now.

good luck and prayers for all waiting for visas and a safe and pleasant trip for all of you coming home.

John.

benb
29th July 2008, 22:06
Hello Benb :)

Congratulations , i know it is Jasmine's Visa :xxgrinning--00xx3: well done mate ... Smile now :D

I'm so happy for you guys!:Hellooo:

Many thanks. I'll keep you all updated when Jassmine collects it later this week.:cwm38:

Cheers

menchkin
30th July 2008, 05:42

Wow!!!!!! This is really a very good and exciting news. I told you, your visa is already on its way. Let us know once your wife finally get hold of it. Congratulations. Wohoooo!!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

trina
30th July 2008, 07:28
WHOO....whooo...whooo...
Congratulation friend..finally your agony of waiting is over.I'm sure the result will be positive..keep smiling :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:..

menchkin
30th July 2008, 07:39
WHOO....whooo...whooo...
Congratulation friend..finally your agony of waiting is over.I'm sure the result will be positive..keep smiling :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:..

Sis, your visa is next in line. I’m sure you’ll get it within next month. I’m only on my 1st week of waiting but I can already feel the torture. Hehe! :Cuckoo: :Rasp: Good thing I have not yet quit my job, at least there’s something that keeps me preoccupied at the moment while I’m waiting for visa to be released….

trina
30th July 2008, 08:07
Sis, your visa is next in line. I’m sure you’ll get it within next month. I’m only on my 1st week of waiting but I can already feel the torture. Hehe! :Cuckoo: :Rasp: Good thing I have not yet quit my job, at least there’s something that keeps me preoccupied at the moment while I’m waiting for visa to be released….

hi sis... thanks for that...i really do hope so..this is very stressful.:Brick::Brick::Brick:.. and it's good you haven't quit your job..... because if you do you'll end up getting bored......this is really driving me crazy....lol

benb
30th July 2008, 08:35
Wow!!!!!! This is really a very good and exciting news. I told you, your visa is already on its way. Let us know once your wife finally get hold of it. Congratulations. Wohoooo!!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

WHOO....whooo...whooo...

Thank you lovely Ladies.
Fingers crossed all will go well. You are in my prayers too.

Best Wishes