KeithD
13th July 2006, 20:41
:D I've given you a nice avatar.....:rolleyes:

Jonathan
14th July 2006, 21:54
What is a avatar!!!!

Jonathan
14th July 2006, 21:55
Yes i see now Keith thanks your off my christmas card list.

Eljohno
14th July 2006, 22:02
:D I've given you a nice avatar.....:rolleyes:

Have you even thought of seeing a sex therapist Keith:Erm: :Erm:

ivor&mel
14th July 2006, 22:04
He is one, John :D

KeithD
15th July 2006, 09:24
Do you have a problem John? I'll get my cape......

The bedroom solution.....as I have seen it in your crystal balls John.....is to get the lady to rub salt on your :action-smiley-081: ......this will ensure that during sex all your ass sweat is soaked up. Brilliant eh?? :Rasp:

KeithD
15th July 2006, 09:25
I Love Jonathan.......but I'll skip on the babies. :icon_lol:

Jonathan
20th July 2006, 21:47
I Love You To Keith Ha Ha.how About Some Info!! Second Visit. Is It To Early To Apply For Visa. I,m Looking For Advise!!!!!.

KeithD
20th July 2006, 22:25
Start another thread then.....this is for perverts only :)

Jonathan
21st July 2006, 21:24
Hello all.
My name is Jonathan and my better half is Maria. We have been sending correspondence to each other for the last ten months. So in June i went out to see Maria in the Philippines and we got on very well. I met all the family and friend and got Marias Mother approval :-). It was
so good i,m now going back in August for another three week.MY QUESTION!!!
would it be to soon to apply for our Fiance visa.!!!!!!!
I would appreciate some feed back on this.
Thank,s
Johnny.

KeithD
21st July 2006, 21:47
:NoNo: That's a new POST not THREAD :D

Rob, can you explain it to Jonathan in Welsh please :icon_lol:

ivor&mel
21st July 2006, 21:50
Hi Jonathan,

I think a one-year relationship is probably the safe minimum for applying for a Fiancee Visa. As far as I know, there is no stated minimum length; you just need to be able to prove an existing, enduring and continuing relationship - with tons of documentary evidence, of course :) Mel and I applied on my second visit - although there was a year between the two visits... To be honest, the more time you can give it, the better it will look in the eyes of the Embassy. Though, having said that, the Embassy does seem to have been unusually generous in granting such visas in recent months. You do need time to prepare well though. As ever, don't try to rush it!

Jonathan
21st July 2006, 22:26
Thank you for your reply Ivor & Mel. I will give it a lot of thought. It seem,s to me as if you just have to apply and see what happenes it,s a bit of a gray area!!i DO SEEM TO BE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY MAIL!! NOT getting there :-(. Also trying to call on the phone is not very good but txt messages no problem. IS THERE A ANSWER TO THESE PROBLEMS!!
REGARDS
jONATHAN.

ivor&mel
21st July 2006, 22:35
A visa application is a bit of a lottery, so what you need to do is maximise your chances. Have you read through the many posts on here and the information on Pete's site? The process is not a leap-in-the-dark if you understand it and know what is expected of you and Maria.

You mean your mail to Maria? Other threads have covered the wisdom of sending mail to PI... Not sure what problems you have with phone though: again, another thread discussed options of phoning to the Philippines.

I think the most useful answer I can give at the moment is get rid of your Caps Lock key! :D

KeithD
22nd July 2006, 08:28
The problem is, Maria can't be :butthead: answering the phone, the connection is also weather dependent due to living in the jungle :D

Mail can take 6 weeks.....or eternity......

Maria is our friend, we are renting her out to Jonathan :Rasp: