PDA

View Full Version : How to Get to UK Visa Application Centre???

menchkin
21st July 2008, 07:38
Hi There,

Can you please provide direction on how to get to the UK Visa Application Center located in the address below? I'll be coming from Alabang area. :)

VFS Services Philippines Private Inc.
Phil-Axa Building, 2501-02,
1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Corner Tindalo Street,
Makati City, Manila
Philippines

Thanks,
Mench

trina
21st July 2008, 08:52
Hi There,

Can you please provide direction on how to get to the UK Visa Application Center located in the address below? I'll be coming from Alabang area. :)

VFS Services Philippines Private Inc.
Phil-Axa Building, 2501-02,
1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Corner Tindalo Street,
Makati City, Manila
Philippines

Thanks,
Mench

take a bus of Buendia and after Buendia take another bus going to Ayala and then set off exactly near the post office of Makati and you'll see the building of PHIL-AXA... got it?????:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

trina
21st July 2008, 08:54
by the way what VISA are you applying for?????

nigel
21st July 2008, 09:03
My seksi filipina extraordinaire trouble and strife (wife) says she just asked policeman and security guards! :Erm: She said taxi drivers are to be avoided 'cause they're fare cheating dodgepots mostly..:icon_lol:

menchkin
21st July 2008, 09:35
by the way what VISA are you applying for?????

Thanks Trina! I'm applying for spouse visa. I'm scheduled to submit my application on Wednesday morning. Thanks much for the direction. I'll just take a cab from Buendia so that I won't get lost. :)

trina
21st July 2008, 09:52
Thanks Trina! I'm applying for spouse visa. I'm scheduled to submit my application on Wednesday morning. Thanks much for the direction. I'll just take a cab from Buendia so that I won't get lost. :)

you're welcome... well anyway it's my 4 weeks of waiting for the result of my spouse VISA..... Good luck to you.... and welcome to the forum..enjoy your stay sis...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

menchkin
21st July 2008, 09:56
you're welcome... well anyway it's my 4 weeks of waiting for the result of my spouse VISA..... Good luck to you.... and welcome to the forum..enjoy your stay sis...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Wow, 4 weeks of waiting... It means that you're 4 weeks ahead of me. :) I read through all your posts and learned that we got married on the same month. Yours is just 12 days ahead of my wedding date. Got married on May 25. :) Please keep me posted on your application. Let me know if you'll be called for an interview or once you get hold of your visa so I'll know the average waiting time I'll have to deal with. hehehe!

trina
21st July 2008, 10:06
Wow, 4 weeks of waiting... It means that you're 4 weeks ahead of me. :) I read through all your posts and learned that we got married on the same month. Yours is just 12 days ahead of my wedding date. Got married on May 25. :) Please keep me posted on your application. Let me know if you'll be called for an interview or once you get hold of your visa so I'll know the average waiting time I'll have to deal with. hehehe!

sure sis I'll let you know... where in the UK are you going by the way??? are you still working????

menchkin
21st July 2008, 10:22
sure sis I'll let you know... where in the UK are you going by the way??? are you still working????

My husband is currently residing in Scotland. He's actually Filipino by birth and just got his British citizenship after his mom brought him to Scotland 18 years ago. :) Yes, I'm still working as a systems analyst (I.T.).

How about you? Where in UK will you be living?

menchkin
21st July 2008, 10:26

I'll be going to Scotland UK where my husband is currently residing. He's actually Filipino by birth and just got his British citizenship when is mom brought him to live with her in Scotland 18 yrs ago. =) Yes, m still working as a systems analyst.

How about you? Where in UK are you going?

trina
21st July 2008, 11:41
I'm a registered nurse.. I'm married :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38: to a 29 years old handsome British man:):):)...I am going to Lancashire UK :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo:

gabe
3rd August 2008, 00:45
hi menchkin,

what sort ot IT analysis your doing? I'm also in IT mainly doing ERP systems implementations here in London, and it is likely I will be part of the project in Scotland.

gabe
3rd August 2008, 08:30
hi menchkin,

we're on the same field pala, i'm also in IT (ERP consultant) working here in London, and it is likely i will be involve in Scotland project anytime soon.

menchkin
3rd August 2008, 13:25
hi menchkin,

we're on the same field pala, i'm also in IT (ERP consultant) working here in London, and it is likely i will be involve in Scotland project anytime soon.

Hi Gabe,

I'm doing support and development tasks for our subcon systems. The company where I'm working for 8 years now is a semicon manufacturing company that used to be a division of Motorola. I'm supporting systems that are tandem-based (mainframe) and web-based written in Java and Perl.

I'll be going to Scotland coz that's where my husband is. Hopefully I'll get there by latter part of September or early October depending on when my visa will be released. :)

gabe
4th August 2008, 15:27
hi menchkin,

You have a very good work experience and exeprtise, I'm sure you can get a job easily if you plan to.

menchkin
4th August 2008, 15:56
hi menchkin,

You have a very good work experience and exeprtise, I'm sure you can get a job easily if you plan to.

Thanks!!! I really am praying to land a good job once I'm there. :)

A_flyer
4th August 2008, 17:44
I'm doing support and development tasks for our subcon systems. The company where I'm working for 8 years now is a semicon manufacturing company that used to be a division of Motorola. I'm supporting systems that are tandem-based (mainframe) and web-based written in Java and Perl.
We have a Filipina friend working there. We met her with her family each time we stop in Manila. She should not be far from you as she's working in IT tools for semiconductors too (it's Eileen). We met her in Toulouse during one of her business trip there's 2 ex-motorola subsidiaries in Toulouse.

menchkin
5th August 2008, 01:47
We have a Filipina friend working there. We met her with her family each time we stop in Manila. She should not be far from you as she's working in IT tools for semiconductors too (it's Eileen). We met her in Toulouse during one of her business trip there's 2 ex-motorola subsidiaries in Toulouse.

Are you referring to Eileen Mateo??? She's my officemate up to now.

A_flyer
5th August 2008, 10:17
Are you referring to Eileen Mateo??? She's my officemate up to now.
Yes it's her. Send our kind regards to her.