PDA

View Full Version : At Last...

misscarie
23rd July 2008, 17:41
At Last...

OK guys ....

I can't express how i feel right now.... I GOT MY VISA :icon_win::REDancedancer08: !!!! i was at my sister's house to look after my nephew ( 8 months old ) coz my sister and my bayaw went to the grocery to buy some staff for theire small sari-sari store.
My friend Jov told me not to go somewhere else because my visa is on the way after my status changed.Now,it past 12 noon when my sister and bayaw came out...and then my heart beat so fast...dunno why....i was feeding my nephew play him til he fellasleep...

My mama called my name....anak!..anak! Delivery Boy :yikes: oh my god....i saw a pink plastic 2GO and then he ask if i have a valid ID , i was at my sister so i dont have any...i went back to my house and get my id , a receipt if needed..also 100 pesos for his lunch :D because i know he is hungry looking for me:NoNo:.... then...then...can't help it...My God....is it my visa granted?...or visa refused....hmmmmppp....

Finally, i looked at the first page,none...2nd page...none...3rd page..none..4th :furious3: none ... on page 5....:omg: IT IS A VISA GRANTED :REDancedancer08::Smokin::Jump:!!!! The stamp is there , my cute picture:xxgrinning--00xx3: hahaha joking ,,,, My God , after all those sleepless nights , i finally made it! im so happy, very much happy...i know my hubby is not feeling well but it eased after he heard the news asking me to book my flight this coming friday lol

To Our Beloved Boss Keith...moderators...samalat for this wonderful site..it helps a lot of people, i know the last few years i was being pasaway but im growing up now :icon_lol::appl:

To kuya Toks and ate Pia , salamat po for the call to congratulate me , i really appreciate it,,i know for sure ate pia's visa will be next...im praying for it na talaga...

to Ate Juliet / Kuya Tomm ... Don't loose hope , it will come up soon...Think Positive .... salamat te juliet...im gonna wait you .... but hey be quick...keep tracking ur application..it may changed eh.You have ur connection back na? bisy-bisihan

To Ate Vanessa/Kuya John....ah , god is good naman ... i know we will travel together , make it 8th please

Goodluck to all the applicant who still waiting for theire visa....it is very soon na...Benb...keep tracking it...It may changed to Processed return to Courier 24 July 28 ...

Thank You Filipino/british Forum...Time for me to Sleep...havent sleep yet haha ... :66::xxparty-smiley-050::Wine::party-smiley-012::Beer::40__s::huepfen024:

benb
23rd July 2008, 17:43
Fantastic!!! Have a great time and a big party too! Best Wishes.

misscarie
23rd July 2008, 17:47
yes it is! ... ur wifes visa will arrive soon :)

walesrob
23rd July 2008, 17:48
Excellent news Sis

misscarie
23rd July 2008, 17:51
Hi Kuya Rob, salamat po...my eyes are still sore ...you guys are very helpful here...

ash_joy2008
23rd July 2008, 17:58
i know the feeling...enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my friend

Sconnie
23rd July 2008, 18:18
Congratulations Elena, absolutely fab. news.

Hope it is our turn next

Stuart888
23rd July 2008, 18:36
Congratulations!!!

Our status has changed to processed returned to courier so i hope we get good news in a few days too.

winner
23rd July 2008, 18:37
well done welcome to sunny uk happy for you well done

kimmi
23rd July 2008, 18:40
well done Elena, when are u going here in UK?

andypaul
23rd July 2008, 18:45
great news and congrats hurry up the suns out at the moment.

wont last for ever in the UK

misscarie
23rd July 2008, 18:54
i know the feeling...enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my friend

Salamat Ash ... you were so young when u get married , but anyway age doesn't matter ... hehe i was 18 when i met my mahal :)

Congratulations Elena, absolutely fab. news.

Hope it is our turn next

Thanks Kuya John,regards to ate Vanessa :) ... she will have it very soon...! goodluck po.

Congratulations!!!

Our status has changed to processed returned to courier so i hope we get good news in a few days too.

Hello Stuart,salamat...oh,it changed na , u will have it soon...Visa na Yan!!! Goodluck and God Bless...:)

well done welcome to sunny uk happy for you well done

Thanks winner for the warm welcome...im so happy for you too,you have a wonderful wedding pic, like kuya toks hehehe...sweet naman :)

well done Elena, when are u going here in UK?

HI Kimmi,Thank You.. no exact date yet i am still waiting my hubby to come online and i know we will talk about it...he want me to travel this coming friday haha :D but i say not yet..maybe by august 8 friday...i just hope me,ate juliet,ate vanessa,kuya toks and te pia will travel in one plane...

right kuya toks :D

great news and congrats hurry up the suns out at the moment.

Oh..is it? i think summer there are still cold like weather in Baguio?I didnt buy my suitcase yet , coz i want my visa first :D so i will buy it na ....salamat po!

Piamed
23rd July 2008, 18:54
Well done amiga. Pia and I are absolutely delighted for Simon and yourself. God is answering our prayers. Pia and I hope that she will get hers very soon so that I can go ahead book return tickets for the 8th August.

Praying for all of you that are waiting. I am also praying that Vanessa and Juliet will be able to make the flight on the 8th with Elena, Pia and I.

misscarie
23rd July 2008, 19:04
Kuya Toks :) see ... i haven't got sleep yet waaaa .... im trying talaga!!! i will try to sleep na ... i have a chinese eyes already hahaha ... goodnight guys , thank you so much!!!

Sconnie
23rd July 2008, 19:12
Goodnight Elena, I hope Vanessa can make the flight on the 8th.

Very very happy for you

5olidsnake
23rd July 2008, 19:18
:xxgrinning--00xx3: good news

jimcarie
23rd July 2008, 21:37
:icon_win:great news miss carie

i was driveing along the m62 to liverpool when i got the news

god as answerd our prayers ,and now our journey begins,there was never any doubt in my mind that you wouldnt get your visa,

just want to say a big thanks for this site, it made it so much easier, to read all the help and advice thats been posted here, to all the mods and forum members thankyou for shareing all the useful info ,oh and i nearly forgot our admin keith, ta la ,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to everyone whos waiting there visas goodluck, it wont be long now
you all will soon be celebrateing , god bless :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trina
23rd July 2008, 21:56
Congratulation sis.... and best wishes to your upcoming Marriage.... godbless!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

nigel
23rd July 2008, 22:11
Great stuff! Well done!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
23rd July 2008, 22:40
:icon_win:great news miss carie

i was driveing along the m62 to liverpool when i got the news

god as answerd our prayers ,and now our journey begins,there was never any doubt in my mind that you wouldnt get your visa,

just want to say a big thanks for this site, it made it so much easier, to read all the help and advice thats been posted here, to all the mods and forum members thankyou for shareing all the useful info ,oh and i nearly forgot our admin keith, ta la ,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to everyone whos waiting there visas goodluck, it wont be long now
you all will soon be celebrateing , god bless :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You've a great gal there buddy! Congrats and all the best to you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
24th July 2008, 01:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

about time, you've been a member on here longer than me :doh

:D

menchkin
24th July 2008, 02:10
Congratulations! :Hellooo: Did you apply for a spouse or fiancee visa? When did you lodge in your application at the Visa Application Center? :)

tomm
24th July 2008, 02:46
Great News :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well done Elena and congrats :BouncyHappy:
All the best to you both.

Juliet told me the news earlier. She sends her congrats also... no connection yet at new house, so can't get online.

Thanks for your good wishes

Would be great if you girls all made the same flight. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck to all the others waiting.

DaveUK
24th July 2008, 08:45
Congratulations :-)

islander
24th July 2008, 08:49
CONGRATULATIONS SIS!

I'm very happy for you.... so, what are you waiting for, fly fast in UK while it's still summer here, hehehe!

IainBusby
24th July 2008, 10:32
Wonderful news, congratulations to you both. :appl::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

charlwill
24th July 2008, 10:40
Congrats.

telford
24th July 2008, 11:05
congrats!:)

SephEan
24th July 2008, 11:10
wow!!! happy for you!! finally!!! Congratulations!!

jencha8569
24th July 2008, 11:11
congratulations and best wishes:)

PeterB
24th July 2008, 11:24
hurry up the suns out at the moment.

Hahaha ... My Ninong's apos arrived in UK about a month ago - they're still complaining that it's too cold to go outside! I say: "Just wait till winter!"

doonat
24th July 2008, 11:28
congrats! im kinda felt excited while reading ur post :)

patti1227
24th July 2008, 11:29
Superb! Congratulations! :)

tomoboyle2000
24th July 2008, 11:37
congrats!

marylen
24th July 2008, 13:07
wow congrats................

alicat
24th July 2008, 13:13
great news...congratulation

Ann07
24th July 2008, 13:25
another good news...:) congrats:)

misscarie
24th July 2008, 17:47
Hello again :) salamat guys for all ur kind words :xxgrinning--00xx3: imgaine ... since i log out lastnight , and chat to hubby for a few minutes , i woke up very late :yikes: about 2:45pm hahaha ... like hubby said " normal " i always sleeping and thats my job at home :icon_lol:

Originally Posted by jimcarie
great news miss carie

wat u call to me :Erm: ahem ... Mahal Ko is sweet oi :D pasaway ka :icon_lol:
did you buy another 3 can milo mahal? :rolleyes: dont forget to stock haha ... rice too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
24th July 2008, 17:55
Congratulations! :Hellooo: Did you apply for a spouse or fiancee visa? When did you lodge in your application at the Visa Application Center? :)

HI menchkin , i apply for a fiancee and i lodged my application at AXA Makati. It was very stressful waiting the visa :NoNo: but the game is over.I finally have it no interview , i waited for 9 weeks and 3 days.

You will have ur visa soon :) just wait and relax...Go shopping, watch movie , and start to look for ur things needed for when u get in the UK.I was lucky coz everytime i go mall , they're always SALE :icon_lol: :blacklistsmartassHL

goodluck and god bless :Hellooo:

jencha8569
24th July 2008, 18:21
congratulations:)
nice to read successful visa.
wish u and ur hubby all the best.

menchkin
25th July 2008, 01:46
HI menchkin , i apply for a fiancee and i lodged my application at AXA Makati. It was very stressful waiting the visa :NoNo: but the game is over.I finally have it no interview , i waited for 9 weeks and 3 days.

You will have ur visa soon :) just wait and relax...Go shopping, watch movie , and start to look for ur things needed for when u get in the UK.I was lucky coz everytime i go mall , they're always SALE :icon_lol: :blacklistsmartassHL

goodluck and god bless :Hellooo:

Thanks misscarie!!! Yeah, I will just wait patiently until I hear the good news. Anyways, only 2 days passed since I lodged my spouse visa application. hehe! :cwm12:

Have a safe flight to UK. God bless!!! :Hellooo:

sweet_cookie08
25th July 2008, 05:11
Congrats Elena! :cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12::BouncyHappy::Hellooo: I'm soooooooo happy for you girl... hope to see you guys again before you go.

angel2008
25th July 2008, 07:16
congrats

Frances
25th July 2008, 08:42
Congratulations to you and your hubby!

Phillip and Frances