PDA

View Full Version : spouse visa fee

marylen
24th July 2008, 14:07
please let me know how much is the spouse visa fee at this point of....we plan to submit my application end of this month or first week in august....just wanted to be sure the exact amount in peso....

Also want to know if i can pay the visa fee were we do have a Metro bank branch here in cebu instead of in manila branch....We do have Metrobank here and i do have my account on that specified bank so its real easy for me to pay were its only located nearby. thanks...

grate-britte
24th July 2008, 14:16
It has increased to 48,925 - check this with the link http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx

You can pay it at Metro Bank any branch but make sure they don't convince you it is another amount that may be out of date.

Good luck

marylen
24th July 2008, 14:20
oh thank you so much for the quick response..it do helps........a big thanks ...

Tiggers0608
24th July 2008, 21:36
:rolleyes: better thing to do is ... before you to go the bank to pay for your visa fee check first the ukvacs visa fee list, thats the best and sure thing to do. coz it changes in a blink of an eye lol :D:icon_lol:

marylen
25th July 2008, 01:11
ye seems true..thank you tiggers0608

doonat
25th July 2008, 04:31
and if you're paying over the counter include an additional surcharge fee of Php120.00 to make the transaction hassle free coz they will be askin that when you lodge in UKVAK :)

menchkin
25th July 2008, 04:53
and if you're paying over the counter include an additional surcharge fee of Php120.00 to make the transaction hassle free coz they will be askin that when you lodge in UKVAK :)

You can also opt to give the 120 fee when you submit your visa application in UKVAC and they will issue you a receipt for it. That's what I did. :) :cwm12: