PDA

View Full Version : Birth control in the Phils :-))

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 07:14
Hi.

Being very new to the Philippines thing, and Jan is growing closer to meeting my princess:) I have been studying more about this interesting country.
On the lonely planet site, I read, and i'm sure it must be anecdotal, that the people of the Philippines are not very well educated as to birth control practices????
By the way, no insult intended here, lol
Being the responsible person that I am, lol, I broached this subject gently with her, and she kinda shrugged it off by saying that she didn't know much about that sort of thing:)
Of course, a child would be great for us:)

Can anybody comment on this please?

There is another rumor, that the Women population there has a 5:1 ratio to men:yikes:

Is this true, or just another anecdote ?????????

More seriously, the more I learn about this country, the more interested I am becoming in it:)
There seems to be a lot of colonial buildings from the Spanish conquerors, probably from the 15th century.
Is a shame that nobody speaks it out there, as I have been learning to speak it for more than 5 years:)

Please feel free to reply to my thoughts.

Muchas gracias, desde Londres, hehehhehe

Philip..

Piamed
27th July 2008, 08:19
Hola, buenos dias Felipe. :) Que pasa? Hi, good day friend. Waaaas up?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "very well educated" but it's worth noting two things: da Phils is a Catholic country primarily and the cost of brith/infection control items is relatively high for the majority of the population. I suspect that for those that believe in it, alternative 'cheaper' and 'cost-free' methods are practiced.

I don't believe there is a country on the planet with that sort of ratio.:) I think da Phils is about 1:1 but Egypt is about 0.5:1. Sweden is about 2.6:1.

Spanish was the the country's original national language. There are over 4,000 Spanish words in Tagalog, and around 6,000 Spanish words in Visayan.

Chavacano, also called Zamboangueño, is a Spanish-based creole language spoken mainly in the southern province of Zamboanga and, to a much lesser extent, in the province of Cavite in the northern region of Luzon.

Adiós y cuida de usted mismo. Bye, and take care of yourself!

joebloggs
27th July 2008, 08:33
Hi.
that the people of the Philippines are not very well educated as to birth control practices????

There is another rumor, that the Women population there has a 5:1 ratio to men:yikes:

you shouldn't believe everything you read :Cuckoo::Rasp:

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 08:41
Hola, buenos dias Felipe. :) Que pasa? Hi, good day friend. Waaaas up?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "very well educated" but it's worth noting two things: da Phils is a Catholic country primarily and the cost of brith/infection control items is relatively expensive for the majority of the population. I suspect that for those that believe in it, alternative 'cheaper' and 'cost-free' methods are practiced.

I don't believe there is a country on the planet with that sort of ratio.:) I think da Phils is about 1:1 but Egypt is about 0.5:1. Sweden is about 2.6:1.

Spanish was the the country's original national language. There are over 4,000 Spanish words in Tagalog, and around 6,000 Spanish words in Visayan.

Chavacano, also called Zamboangueño, is a Spanish-based creole language spoken mainly in the southern province of Zamboanga and, to a much lesser extent, in the province of Cavite in the northern region of Luzon.

Adiós y cuida de usted mismo. Bye, and take care of yourself!

Hola amigo.

Me alegre de conocerte.

Hmmm, tus palabras estan muy interesantes, y gracias por la informacion Sr:)

Ok, back to English, as wd upset the mods, and unfair to non Spanish readers, lol

I assumed that the ratio thing was incorrect.
just as well I take things with a pinch of salt, and have an open mind, lol
So, where are you from my friend?
BTW you write very well in Spanish.
I love to practice it, as I am still learning, after 5 years of it:)
Ok, we will be in Bohol this coming jan, and the Coco Grove Hotel, is built on an old Colonial Church, with a Cathedral attached.
At least she will not need to go far for Sunday Mass :D
As, for myself, I am an Agnostic, but that doesn't appear to bother her.
She is a nice kind girl of few words, but posseses all of the traits of a decent person, and not always hasseling me for money, but I still love to treat her, lol
Imagine her surprise, when she received flowers from Interflora at her workplace:)
Yes. I know I'm an incurable romantic, heheheh

I am so thrilled at meeting Hanzell for the first time, but a little apprehensive too.
I suppose being nervous is to be expected, lol

Nice to meet you again my friend, y cuidate tambien amigo mio:D

Speak again soon, hablemos otro ves muy pronto:D

Felipe, desde Londres Oeste

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 08:44

Indeed Sir.
So very correct:D

A_flyer
27th July 2008, 09:54
Why? they wrote Tchernobyl nuclear power plant is in the US. It's not true?
The Philippine Nuclear Research Institute (PNRI) on Monday tried to show that the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) is very different from the Chernobyl Plant in the United States but young students and other participants in the seminar were not convinced. (full here: http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2008/july/16/yehey/prov/20080716pro4.html )

We can find dozen and dozen of false statement in the newspapers...

Piamed
27th July 2008, 10:12
Nice to meet you too mate. I like Spanish but am not fluent. Self-taught. I have an interest in languages and with the benefit of much travel can get myself into trouble in quite a few.:)

Bohol is one of the 2 places in the Phils that I have not been to but very much would love to visit. I want to see the chocolate hills and particularly a tarsier. They are so cute! I think you will have a great time there. Please take pics of the old colonial churches and share with us. I imagine they are quite something. I recently took pics of some great flying buttresses in Dijon. Wonderful.

Never lose that romance. I'm a sucker for it myself. My wife, Pia, is a queen and I will always treat her as one. I really hope that you have a great time with Hanzell. It's great to be nervous; I imagine that will disappear really quickly. When Pia and I met, i was so surprised at how comfortable I felt. We had though been chatting and talking virtually daily for 1 year prior to our first meeting.

Take care of yourself mate!

Toks

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 10:13
Hmmmm trying to make out your aircraft type.
Cessna 172???

What's the V1 rotation speed?:)

Philip:D

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 10:23
Nice to meet you too mate. I like Spanish but am not fluent. Self-taught. I have an interest in languages and with the benefit of much travel can get myself into trouble in quite a few.:)

Bohol is one of the 2 places in the Philis that I have not been to but very much would love to visit. I want to see the chocolate hills and particularly a tarsier. They are so cute! I think you will have a great time there. Please take pics of the old colonial churches and share with us. I imagine they are quite something. I recently took pics of some great flying buttresses in Dijon. Wonderful.

Never lose that romance. I'm a sucker for it myself. My wife, Pia, is a queen and I will always treat her as one. I really hope that you have a great time with Hanzell. It's great to be nervous; I imagine that will disappear really quickly. When Pia and I met, i was so surprised at how comfortable I felt. We had though been chatting and talking virtually daily for 1 year prior to our first meeting.

Toks

Hi Toks.

I am functional in Spanish too, and it seems that we both have the same interests my friend.
I never thought that I wd read such kind honest words, and I thank you so much for that.
Of course I will take many photo's and share them with, you, and all who are interested.
To be honest Toks, I thought I had toughened up coz of my impending divorce from the Peruvian one, but Hanzell showed my otherwise, lol
Yes, I am nervous, actually petrified sometimes. I thought I was alone in that, lol.
You look so happy in your photo, and I have new hope to live again.
Having a great job, as a radio engineer at Heathrow, and all my tecchie toys just isn't enough:)
How I look so forward to Jan, and wish it was now:)

Take care.

Philip...

pennybarry
27th July 2008, 10:32
Yes we are Catholic country but we have family Planning subject in college. I studied in a Catholic Univ and they were thought us that it is Rhythm method is the only contraceptive accepted by the Roman Catholic Church:doh. I have never experience any contraceptives but familiar with that:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

We had spanish subject before and our grandma/grandpa's can speak a little spanish as it is compulsary to study spanish and abolished by 1980 by Department of Education.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines

Enjoy reading

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 10:44
Rhythm method is the only contraceptive accepted by the Roman Catholic Church

Hahahahah, excellent.

That just made my day, hehehheehehh

Better not tell Hanzell, lol

Piamed
27th July 2008, 10:46
Hi Toks.

I am functional in Spanish too, and it seems that we both have the same interests my friend.
I never thought that I wd read such kind honest words, and I thank you so much for that.
Of course I will take many photo's and share them with, you, and all who are interested.
To be honest Toks, I thought I had toughened up coz of my impending divorce from the Peruvian one, but Hanzell showed my otherwise, lol
Yes, I am nervous, actually petrified sometimes. I thought I was alone in that, lol.
You look so happy in your photo, and I have new hope to live again.
Having a great job, as a radio engineer at Heathrow, and all my tecchie toys just isn't enough:)
How I look so forward to Jan, and wish it was now:)

Take care.

Philip...My friend, it is so amazing when all that life had previously taught you is turned on it's head when you find a special person in your life.:xxgrinning--00xx3: With Pia I am not only a different person but am so committed to continual improvement as I want to be the kind of man she truly deserves. She is awesome and has so much potential for personal growth. I really have to be on the top of my game to keep up with her as she does so.

I am far happier than I ever imagined I had a right to be. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

My brothers are both in telecoms. My father was also and infact worked at Heathrow for a while. I remember going there years ago to have lunch with him in the canteen. :) I imagine it is a lot harder to do that now.

Ciao for now!

Toks

Yes we are Catholic country but we have family Planning subject in college. I studied in a Catholic Univ and they were thought us that it is Rhythm method is the only contraceptive accepted by the Roman Catholic Church:doh. I have never experience any contraceptives but familiar with that:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

We had spanish subject before and our grandma/grandpa's can speak a little spanish as it is compulsary to study spanish and abolished by 1980 by Department of Education.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines

Enjoy readingI remember the family planning session Pia and I had during our pre-marital counselling. A tad embarassing but the lady was lovely. In fact Pia and I bumped into her last week. :)

jencha8569
27th July 2008, 11:12
mostly here are catholics, and the church doesnt allow to use contraception
other than the natural way which is the rythm method.
some schools provide sex education but up to now its still a debate as to
whether sex education will be taught in every school and what grade should
it be.
basically mostly doesnt know birth controls especially those who dont engage
in sex but some girls do know (active/inactive in sex)either from their friends,
mags, internet and any other means.
i think its up to ones self choice if she/he is willing or would like to know.

we were colonized by the spaniard for 333 years that speaks for our colonial
buildings and borrowed spanish words. there are still cities here that preserved
spanish structures like vigan. mostly of our ancestors didnt have the chance
to learn the language because they were not taught to the indios (filipino).
but some know especially those who belong to the upper class famileis and
those who just learnt how to.

now our official anguages are filipino (tagalog) and english (american).

joebloggs
27th July 2008, 11:18

Hahahahah, excellent.

That just made my day, hehehheehehh

Better not tell Hanzell, lol

or watch out for your g/f's father if he has a gun collection :D

:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

i never went to a family planning session or pre-marital counselling, but the misses did, she was not happy to go, being a doc and having 2 kids already was a bit pointless :doh

Piamed
27th July 2008, 12:03
or watch out for your g/f's father if he has a gun collection :D

:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

i never went to a family planning session or pre-marital counselling, but the misses did, she was not happy to go, being a doc and having 2 kids already was a bit pointless :doh
:icon_lol::icon_lol: True!

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 12:42
Heheheheh

This thread gets more, and more interesting:D
@Toks

Very interesting my friend, and I hope to follow in your footsteps, and yes, access to various airport locations are a nightmare.
In the old days, I used to be able to treat friends to flying lessons in the flight simulator block, where real pilots learn.
Can't say exactly where, as security issues permit me too.
Nice ppl these are, who go blowing ppl up:NoNo::NoNo:
So, your family were in to telecomms too?
That's great, as I make a very good living at it here, and just as well if I wanna bring my princess, ooopsss queen back home here, lol

Thanks also for the history lessons guys. Very interesting:)

Oh, and I will check to see if her dad has an armoury, lol

Philip:)

Piamed
27th July 2008, 13:26
,,,and just as well if I wanna bring my princess, ooopsss queen back home here, lol

Thanks also for the history lessons guys. Very interesting:)

Oh, and I will check to see if her dad has an armoury, lol

Philip:)Pia was junior assistant administrator when we first met but was rapidly promoted to princess, where she remained for a short while before being promoted to Queen and my rib. :D

Sim11UK
27th July 2008, 13:31
I really hope that you have a great time with Hanzell. It's great to be nervous; I imagine that will disappear really quickly. When Pia and I met, i was so surprised at how comfortable I felt. We had though been chatting and talking virtually daily for 1 year prior to our first meeting.

Toks[/QUOTE]

I met my girlfriend recently, for the first time in person, after chatting to her for 8 months.
I have to say, I wasn't that nervous, as I normally would have been. I think the reason being, I was running on adrenalin... I'd just been on 3 planes & had very little sleep, if any at all...Plus we knew lots of things about each other.
We met in the hotel lobby & looked each other up & down a bit, smiled a lot & had a few words.
She said are you hungry...I was starving, by this time. So I said "yes". Then out onto the street we went & jumped straight into a jeepney, heading for Robinsons Mall.
On the way there, I was thinking OMG! she dosen't like me. I've come all this way & she does not like me!...Somewhere along the line, I paid the 14 pesos fare, for the two of us & before I knew it, we were at the mall.
Into the mall we went & straight to Chow King for something to eat.
We ordered food & drinks & sat down...How wrong, my assumption had been...
From that moment on, things went great. :)...I've never felt, as comfortable with anyone, as I did with her...It continues to be the same. Everything, just felt & feels right.
Many of us have been in this situation & many more will follow, flying halfway around the world... Just go with the flow & you will have a fantastic time. :)

Cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Sim

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 13:33
hehehehehhe, I'm sure she was:D
I am not very patient at most of the times, but I miss her so very, very much it hurts:cwm12:
Wow, never thought I wd be like this again, lol

Anyway, as I'm not allowed to PM here yet, I just wondered if you wd like to chat in messenger at some time?

Won't post my mail addr in the public domain here, as one never knows how many messages I will get, lol

Take care mate.

Philip...

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 14:01
I really hope that you have a great time with Hanzell. It's great to be nervous; I imagine that will disappear really quickly. When Pia and I met, i was so surprised at how comfortable I felt. We had though been chatting and talking virtually daily for 1 year prior to our first meeting.

Toks

I met my girlfriend recently, for the first time in person, after chatting to her for 8 months.
I have to say, I wasn't that nervous, as I normally would have been. I think the reason being, I was running on adrenalin... I'd just been on 3 planes & had very little sleep, if any at all...Plus we knew lots of things about each other.
We met in the hotel lobby & looked each other up & down a bit, smiled a lot & had a few words.
She said are you hungry...I was starving, by this time. So I said "yes". Then out onto the street we went & jumped straight into a jeepney, heading for Robinsons Mall.
On the way there, I was thinking OMG! she dosen't like me. I've come all this way & she does not like me!...Somewhere along the line, I paid the 14 pesos fare, for the two of us & before I knew it, we were at the mall.
From that moment on, things went great. :)...I've never felt, as comfortable with anyone, as I did with her...It continues to be the same. Everything, just felt & feels right.
Many of us have been in this situation & many more will follow, flying halfway around the world... Just go with the flow & you will have a fantastic time. :)

Cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Sim[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reassurance Sim, all you guys here have been so very kind to me in this time:)
Well, I will have 2 plane rides, and don't sleep too well while flying either.
I hope my next avatar here will be of the two of us:D

Take care my friend...

jencha8569
27th July 2008, 14:21
wish you luck Fitzy, enjoy ur time with ur princess.
dont forget to bring some pasalubongs to her and
fam most especially..hehe

buzz us anytime..

have a safe trip

PeterB
27th July 2008, 16:37
In the old days, I used to be able to treat friends to flying lessons in the flight simulator block, where real pilots learn.

My dad used to work on the VC10 simulator at Cranebank - I visited that a couple of times.

He later transferred to Cabin crew SEP training and I had a play in the mock ups there.

andypaul
27th July 2008, 17:05

Toks

Cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Sim[/quote]

Chow King what a great place to eat:D What a welcome to phill:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
27th July 2008, 17:21
hehehehehhe, I'm sure she was:D
I am not very patient at most of the times, but I miss her so very, very much it hurts:cwm12:
Wow, never thought I wd be like this again, lol

Anyway, as I'm not allowed to PM here yet, I just wondered if you wd like to chat in messenger at some time?

Won't post my mail addr in the public domain here, as one never knows how many messages I will get, lol

Take care mate.

Philip...

Absolutely, Philip. It would be great to chat sometime. I had my yahoo add in my profile and I received a few dodgy IMs, so removed it. I dont think you are far from being able to PM now. I think its 35 posts.

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 17:47
Absolutely, Philip. It would be great to chat sometime. I had my yahoo add in my profile and I received a few dodgy IMs, so removed it. I dont think you are far from being able to PM now. I think its 35 posts.

Hi mate.

Kool, wd be great.
Will put mine here for a short time so u can add me

Cudate amigo mio

Felipe

Sim11UK
27th July 2008, 17:48

Cheers! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Sim

Chow King what a great place to eat:D What a welcome to phill:xxgrinning--00xx3:[/QUOTE]

She loves Chow king, couldn't keep her away. :icon_lol: The chop suey, is alright & the iced tea. :)

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 17:52

buzz us anytime..

have a safe trip

Thank you so much my friend.

All this kindness is so overwhelming, lol

Thank u all for being so wonderful

Philip...:D

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 17:55
Didn't realize this thread wd make so much interest, hehehehh
Beats the s**t out of the technical forums, lol

Philip..

David House
27th July 2008, 18:00
The attitude of the RC church to "artificial" birth control and the resultant ignorance is, in my view, one of the biggest problems holding back the Philippines. I read that there are political moves to change that and introduce compulsory sex education but, surprise surprise, they are being fiercely opposed by the RC church who have threatened to withhold communion from any Senator who votes in favour on the grounds they are not "pro-life". It just has to change. With the economy already unable to support the current population, and so many totally dependant upon remittences of one kind or another, what will happen in the next 20 years if the population continues to explode? I just hope expediancy comes to the rescue before starvation or natural disaster but that hope is not really very strong because I cannot see any real acceptance there that there is actually a problem. They blame Gloria and corruption for all their ill fortune and never target the real culprits.

andypaul
27th July 2008, 18:54
Chow King what a great place to eat:D What a welcome to phill:xxgrinning--00xx3:

She loves Chow king, couldn't keep her away. :icon_lol: The chop suey, is alright & the iced tea. :)[/quote]

The biggest insight to the two countries is going into a KFC.

jugs of gravey for top up, spag, little balls of rice and salads if one opened up in the UK with the same menu the chavs which our one would be in shock:D

KeithD
27th July 2008, 20:05
Rhythm method is the only contraceptive accepted by the Roman Catholic Church.....

I'll get my guitar.....

Ann07
27th July 2008, 20:08
Rhythm method is the only contraceptive accepted by the Roman Catholic Church.....

I'll get my guitar.....

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
27th July 2008, 20:09
The attitude of the RC church to "artificial" birth control and the resultant ignorance is, in my view, one of the biggest problems holding back the Philippines. I read that there are political moves to change that and introduce compulsory sex education but, surprise surprise, they are being fiercely opposed by the RC church who have threatened to withhold communion from any Senator who votes in favour on the grounds they are not "pro-life". It just has to change. With the economy already unable to support the current population, and so many totally dependant upon remittences of one kind or another, what will happen in the next 20 years if the population continues to explode? I just hope expediancy comes to the rescue before starvation or natural disaster but that hope is not really very strong because I cannot see any real acceptance there that there is actually a problem. They blame Gloria and corruption for all their ill fortune and never target the real culprits.

A very valid point :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gavanddal
27th July 2008, 22:36
Isn't the rhythm method "so what if we have 10 kids, it's Gods will"? Seems the case for a lot of Irish catholics I know.

vbkelly
27th July 2008, 22:54
will what can i say is filipino people they must use their common sense for planning a family they knows how hard the life in there but they still making loads of baby...

aromulus
28th July 2008, 08:12

And don't forget the aspirin held tight between the knees.....:icon_lol:

aromulus
28th July 2008, 08:24
Hola amigo.
Ok, back to English, as wd upset the mods, and unfair to non Spanish readers, lol
Imagine her surprise, when she received flowers from Interflora at her workplace:)
Yes. I know I'm an incurable romantic, heheheh
Felipe, desde Londres Oeste

I ain't upset....:rolleyes:

As flowers go I would recommend..

http://www.islandrose.net/

Used several times in the past, and apart from one little cock-up which was essentially my fault (right person but wrong delivery address given), they have been great.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
And also very reasonably priced.

Hasta luego....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
28th July 2008, 08:50
I'll get my guitar.....

Yes it's funny, the only contraceptive allowed but also agree and thinking that even Theology professors and RELigion teachers might used other contraceptives like miscarriage:D:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:icon_lol:
That's more FUNNY:omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

keithAngel
28th July 2008, 09:37
Separate Continents seems to work:icon_lol:

Fitzy
28th July 2008, 10:16
I ain't upset....:rolleyes:

As flowers go I would recommend..

http://www.islandrose.net/

Used several times in the past, and apart from one little cock-up which was essentially my fault (right person but wrong delivery address given), they have been great.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
And also very reasonably priced.

Hasta luego....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Heheheh..

A usted tambien amigo:D

Yes, she loved them, and she is off work now with a bad tooth, so I will send some more today:)

Philip

andypaul
28th July 2008, 18:33
Heheheh..

A usted tambien amigo:D

Yes, she loved them, and she is off work now with a bad tooth, so I will send some more today:)

Philip

You know as well as Flowers you can always send Choclates and other gifts which can be shared with Family.

As you know many Fillpinas are very family orientated and of course we all like treats to oursleves I know my Wife did when in Phill it was also nice to send say chocs and sweets or voucher to a resturant which she could share with the family.
Which in turn will cheer her up.

But having written that she has a bad tooth (hope she is better soon) so maybe foods of any kind are the last thing on her mind:D

Fitzy
28th July 2008, 18:36
Hi mate.

What a great idea, and thank you.
What is the best way to send a voucher please?

Philip

andypaul
28th July 2008, 18:42
Hi mate.

What a great idea, and thank you.
What is the best way to send a voucher please?

Philip

Im a bit out of date there were very good websites i used at the time my wife was in phill 04/05 but they may have changed.

Maybe worth asking in a seperate post, for those who are up to date:)

They are never the best value for money as the comapnies take there cut as the flower companies do but the pleasant surprise is worth it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fitzy
28th July 2008, 19:06
Just tried Island Rose

What a wast of time:cwm23:
It says my basket is empty when it clearly isn't

Never mind.

Will try somewhere else.

Cheers mate

Phil..

Fitzy
28th July 2008, 19:16
Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

It seems there are many sites out there to choose from, lol
Will send her something nice tomorrow to brighten her day:)

Thanks for all your support, and helps guys.

Philip..

Fitzy
28th July 2008, 21:25

buzz us anytime..

have a safe trip

Hiya.

Just added you to my yahoo.

Take care.

Philip..

flomike
28th July 2008, 22:27
family planning will never happen in the Phils....politicians are too afraid to voice out their opinion..

try www.filgifts.com I use that when Im sending vouchers to my family.

Fitzy
31st July 2008, 20:08
Hi.

Looks like Island Rose worked out just fine after all:D
My Hanzell just loved the Belgian Chocs, lol

Thanx 4 the tip

Philip...

Fitzy
5th August 2008, 21:10
My dad used to work on the VC10 simulator at Cranebank - I visited that a couple of times.

He later transferred to Cabin crew SEP training and I had a play in the mock ups there.

Wow, sorry i missed ur post.
I was there today having breakfast below the SEP, lol
VC10, that must be going back some heheheh

Take care.

Philip..:D

keithAngel
5th August 2008, 21:39
family planning will never happen in the Phils....politicians are too afraid to voice out their opinion..

Pity politicians dont get elected for their courage and principles

PeterB
7th August 2008, 19:56
VC10, that must be going back some heheheh
Yep, that was a few years ago .... he joined BOAC, having retired from the RAF, in 1969.