PDA

View Full Version : Balikbayan Box

stretch33
31st July 2008, 17:09
Hi All,Is it possible to send a balikbayan box from UK to my fiance in Davao, and if so any recommendations as to where one can get hold of a box and who to send it through???
Got stuff l need to send out for son and missus to be and post is so bloody expsv !!!
Cheers

GaryFifer
31st July 2008, 17:28
Heres some info on the boxes. Let me know if its useful. I have never sent one yet.

best wishes Gary

aromulus
30th October 2008, 22:38
Heres some info on the boxes. Let me know if its useful. I have never sent one yet.

best wishes Gary

Sorry folks, but I had to delete the link.....:NoNo:

As I was looking for balikbayan forwarders addresses on the forum, I clicked on your link and my antivirus went into an hyperactive overdrive....:CompBuster::doh

Apparently it contained a trojan.:NoNo::omg:

fred
31st October 2008, 11:12
Ive used these a few times now and had no complaints..Use your own box and just phone her giving dimensions for a quote.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://www.belwoodukshipping.co.uk/menu.php?page=box_info&section=how

vbkelly
31st October 2008, 11:45
Hi All,Is it possible to send a balikbayan box from UK to my fiance in Davao, and if so any recommendations as to where one can get hold of a box and who to send it through???
Got stuff l need to send out for son and missus to be and post is so bloody expsv !!!
Cheers

call this number 07917181729 her name noralyn they have a promo at the moment going to philippines

Andy
31st October 2008, 13:53
We've used Forex Cargo UK Ltd in Hayes, Middx for several years without any problems. One large box & a free bulilit box to Neg Occ was £100.

Andy
Surrey,UK

andypaul
31st October 2008, 14:25
We've used Forex Cargo UK Ltd in Hayes, Middx for several years without any problems. One large box & a free bulilit box to Neg Occ was £100.

Andy
Surrey,UK

Hi Andy

Out of intrest did you use the tracking on the website and was it any use?

With it taking a while be nice to keep an eye on when the parcel is likely to be delivered.

Andy
14th November 2008, 14:27
I haven't tried the tracking page yet, as it's too early. The box is due to arrive in the RP early Dec, so I'll look in a few weeks time. I assume if I try now it'll say "at sea"!

Andy
Surrey, UK