PDA

View Full Version : I V F Treatment in the Phils

lizaphil
31st July 2008, 19:07
Hi guys we are looking to having I.V.H. treatment

We know we can get this done in India at the cost of 3k..[3000,000.00pesos]
The treatment there is guaranteed to fertile no matter how many attempts

Does anyone know of any good hospital/clinic in the philippines and if so how much they charge for this treatment??

KeithD
31st July 2008, 19:38
You can build a school in Nigeria for 1K, and they'll give you a free baby :Erm:

lizaphil
31st July 2008, 20:44
No thanks i don't want there baby,i want from my hubby's and mine baby,
:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
lol
cheers

GaryFifer
31st July 2008, 21:15
This is a complex issue that really needs alot of research. I am sure you know about most of the factors. But in the UK its heavy regulated to stop abuse of people in a vulnerable situation.

"UK clinics are inspected and monitored regularly to ensure they maintain standards set out by the HFEA Code of Practice. That was made for a reason.

A set of standards introduced by the EU Tissues and Cells Directive (EUTD) applies to most countries in Europe (those within the European Economic Area) although this has not yet been fully implemented in all countries. Within the UK, there are additional standards in place that help protect patients and ensure quality and safety"

I hope i am allowed to put this link because its in context. It is the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority.It is a good stop point for information to finding clinics in the framework of authorities and guidelines.

http://www.hfea.gov.uk/en/981.html

Good wishes to you both.It is hard.

maria_and_matt
31st July 2008, 21:29

Does anyone know of any good hospital/clinic in the philippines and if so how much they charge for this treatment??

why go to the philippines? IVF here can be free if you meet certain criterias.. we had all the chcks done before IVF here and found that it was not right for us. but if you really must have in done back home there is a good hospital where my sis in law went st. lukes i think it was and now she has twins! goodluck to you!

cheesewiz
2nd August 2008, 23:29

hi kabayan:) my friend is planning for IVF too in the Phils they enquire in Asian hospital in Alabang Muntinlupa when they had their hol there. The consultation alone cost them Php 10,000 and the IVF will cost them Php 350,000 but the treatment there is no guaranteed.

rikyandnina
6th August 2008, 13:12
why go to the philippines? im pinay but GRAVEEEE the travel is stressful enough. if you have never had children and your husband has never had any as well and you meet some lifestyle criterias then you are QUALIFIED for state sponsored IVF. we found out 2 months ago we are not because we both had kids from different partners. so i've researched a bit and found that there are numerous clinics in the UK that have competitive prices. IVF cost ranges from 3-5k depending on the clinic. A more economical way is, if youre up to travelling, why not go the Spain route. I heard there are loads of IVF clinics in Spain and they are allowed to implant 3 zygots whereas here in the UK the limit is only 2... so there... good luck.:cwm12:

vbkelly
14th August 2008, 10:27
there's no guarantee of IVF treatment even the doctors here in uk said that,try to go in the hospital in centre for reproductive medicine i think first go of ivf treatment is free if you say to them you are trying for a baby ages ago,and i think nhs will be fund your treatment.

Geraldine
14th August 2008, 10:45
Hello!

I dont know what other means you have tried but why not give accupuncture a go? My Chinese friend was having a hard time concieving for 2yrs and she already decided to have IVF treatment. However while waiting she tried one of the Chinese clinics here in our town. She had accupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. Im not into Chinese remedies really but to our surprise she got pregnant, she's got a lovely baby girl now. So who knows, it might work. :)

lizaphil
16th August 2008, 21:38
thank you for your all reply,
but the problem is my hubby he is a vasectomy,17 years ago
he dont want reversal,thats why he want IVF treatment,about me i am normal
dont have any problem,only my hubby..

angel2008
16th August 2008, 23:49

My friend's husband is also vasectomized,,He is 55 years old American. My friend is 35, but she got pregnant and born the baby already. They really dont know how it happened. My friend said that she was worried until the baby came out ,,well after 9mos of sleepless night she finally born the baby and she said luckily the baby is blonde and blue eyes ,,, so her husband really sure that he is the father hehehe.

keithAngel
17th August 2008, 01:33
My friend's husband is also vasectomized,,He is 55 years old American. My friend is 35, but she got pregnant and born the baby already. They really dont know how it happened. My friend said that she was worried until the baby came out ,,well after 9mos of sleepless night she finally born the baby and she said luckily the baby is blonde and blue eyes ,,, so her husband really sure that he is the father hehehe.

Its a wise child that knows its own father:rolleyes:

joebloggs
17th August 2008, 02:31
Its a wise child that knows its own father:rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: so true.

that's why you'll never find a wise scouser :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

i was worried for a while that we've had been given the wrong baby at hospital, little joe looks 100% european, not one bit filipino, worse still, most people think my wife is Chinese :D and she is his baby minder :laugher:

but he does look like me :D, lucky guy :icon_lol:

i tell the misses its because of my strong Baltic/European genes and her weak filipina genes :doh

:xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
17th August 2008, 09:07
If God had intended life to start with IVF he would have given women a test tube instead of a womb. :NoNo:

aromulus
17th August 2008, 09:29
If God had intended life to start with IVF he would have given women a test tube instead of a womb. :NoNo:

Turkey baster is cheaper and it is re-usable many times.....:D

vbkelly
17th August 2008, 13:21

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

steve_conway
17th August 2008, 16:44

I say this with the greatest of respect...if your husband isn't prepared too have a very simple reversal operation then IVF certainly is not for you as a couple.

My very close friends have been down the IVF route and its an incredibly stressful thing too do...not too mention the fact you need too take drugs for several weeks and then have your eggs harvested and finally if any of the eggs fertilise then they need too be put back.

None of this is natural and your body knows this...hence the high failure rate.

Seriously you need too have a long talk too your husband as IVF is incredibly difficult compared too a routine op your hubby needs.:NoNo:

steve_conway
17th August 2008, 16:49

My god....you really must be some sort of ignorant tw@t too make such comments.

Stick my account up ya ass i wont need it again.

KeithD
17th August 2008, 17:19

:Erm: It doesn't fit :D :rolleyes:

:doh Why do I have to explain everything for the simple folk? :NoNo:

It was an overstated comment on the basis of the ignorant Catholic church that contraception is an abomination......because it is not natural......abortion is an abomination because it is not natural......so nor is IVF, but the Catholic church say bugger all about that!! :cwm3:

The point was that religion is two-faced. :Brick:

WHOOOOOOSHHHHHHH!!!! :icon_lol:

5 Posts :action-smiley-081: Anyone would think I believed some of the crap I type :omg:

...and you're BANNED for calling the Boss a #### on a public/family forum :Hellooo:

kimmi
17th August 2008, 18:54

well I dont think we need to say a lot more or u're just some sort of ignorant or tw@t too make such comments to the owner of this forum..

How pathetic.:NoNo::NoNo::doh

jimeve
17th August 2008, 19:25

Sorry for this late reply to your post Liz, I inquired about reversal vas.

If the vasectomy was more than ten years ago, not much chance of succsess
15 years forget it, but don't take my word, please see your Doctor.

I/we tried IVF didn't work, we are going to adopt when we settle down
in the Phils. :)

Jim

aromulus
17th August 2008, 20:16

Jim

I can relate to that.

My vasectomy was done 11 years ago.
I made some enquiries about a reversal, but I had to come to realize that the chances of success are next to nothing.:NoNo:

PeterB
18th August 2008, 12:26
...and you're BANNED for calling the Boss a #### on a public/family forum :Hellooo:

Oh good! Apart from the offensive content, I couldn't stand reading 'too' everywhere he should have used 'to'!

IainBusby
18th August 2008, 13:35
well I dont think we need to say a lot more or u're just some sort of ignorant or tw@t too make such comments to the owner of this forum..

How pathetic.:NoNo::NoNo::doh

Oh good! Apart from the offensive content, I couldn't stand reading 'too' everywhere he should have used 'to'!

Not just an ignorant tw@t, but an uneducated ignorant tw@t TOO BOOT! :Erm:

KeithD
18th August 2008, 13:59
Not just an ignorant tw@t, but an uneducated ignorant tw@t TOO BOOT! :Erm:
ME???? Are thanks :D

IainBusby
18th August 2008, 14:08
ME???? Are thanks :D

Your Welcome! :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
18th August 2008, 21:00
Thats the name of the internet cafe in GTA IV tw@t :D

lizaphil
21st August 2008, 22:22

Jim

thanks jim for your reply,
and thank you guys for your help:):)