Thread: Nanny/housekeeper wanted

LS

Nanny/housekeeper wanted

Hi

I'm looking for a live-in Filipina nanny/housekeeper in Surrey, UK for my family with 2 children. Over the internet I met a lovely suitable girl but unfortunately her visa was refused.

Is there anyone in the UK, or do you know of anyone with a visa, who would like to consider this position?
    We are an informal family and live in a very nice house. If you want to know more please send me a message.
    Many thanks
    Laura

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Re: Nanny/housekeeper wanted

Hi Laura,

I'm arriving London next month and would like to discuss further the Nanny/housekeeper position. Experienced for many years, high caliber domestic helper from hong kong (definitely clear of SARS )

it would be nice if u can send me a message at mercyw@yahoo.com if your interested.

thanks
    best regards
    mercy

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Originally posted by LS@May 26 2003, 10:43 PM
    Hi

I'm looking for a live-in Filipina nanny/housekeeper in Surrey, UK for my family with 2 children. Over the internet I met a lovely suitable girl but unfortunately her visa was refused.

Is there anyone in the UK, or do you know of anyone with a visa, who would like to consider this position?
    We are an informal family and live in a very nice house. If you want to know more please send me a message.
    Many thanks
    Laura
    hello Laura i would like to apply as housekeeper but the problem is Surrey is far from here in pickering,do you know about housekeeping job in pickering? as i need to comehome at night with my husband,, thank you so much.if you would like to email me here is my email adress ,,gees_34@yahoo.com

Respected Member
    Originally posted by Gemma Cannings@Feb 2 2006, 06:41 PM
    hello Laura i would like to apply as housekeeper but the problem is Surrey is far from here in pickering,do you know about housekeeping job in pickering? as i need to comehome at night with my husband,, thank you so much.if you would like to email me here is my email adress ,,gees_34@yahoo.com

You sound very keen Gemma but if you look at the date of the original ad your application may be a bit late oh:

Peter
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Thread Information