Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
Sorry , I don't know you James Hubbard
It seems you don't know me ... my work as a doctor (pathologist) over 35 years working in UK + Malaysia consisted in diagnosing cancer and other conditions from biopsies and surgically removed tissue from live patients. in my working lifetime I diagnosed 100,000 such cases. I really don't know whether or not they had dyslexia. What I do know is that my diagnostic accuracy was critical to their correct treatment, and the surgeons depended upon such accuracy in deciding that treatment If my report said "No evidence of cancer" it was essential that the "No" was included in the report. I'm sure you can understand that, as 1 in 3 people sadly do get cancer. A stressful job, but I was influenced by my parents who were both General Practitioners. I'm happy to continue contributing to the forum on health matters, having an interest in not only the UK, but also Malaysia and the Philippines In so doing, I make sure that everything I say is accurate and evidence based, because I understand I'm trusted by those members who know me.
well said Doc