I have just had, what I find, a distressing conversation with my gf. She recently changed her cell phone number, and I asked her if she gave it to her ex (since the annulment only just arrived about 1 month ago). She said yes, she did. So, I was a little taken aback, but I didn't react. She also told me that he called at her workplace on Wednesday (only now she offered this information), asking for some books.

OK, I thought. This is starting to sound a little ominous - but I am not overly opposed to it. She then told me she will give the books to him in September - when he comes around to give her rice. I did start to react to this - but I thought better not talk or reply. Because I am very hurt to be truthful. Because I didn't reply to her - she said I am always like this, that I am always hurting her.

The fact is, I am due to go there in 10 days. My concern is, what if he calls around when I am there. It seems that I have no right to ask this question - because she said she cannot control him. Maybe I am overreacting. It is causing me a lot of hurt. I am pressured enough, but this just adds to it.

I don't think she is being fair to me. I paid her annulment, I give her money every month, but she still leaves open communications to him by giving him her number. She also accepts his rice still. She said she is getting it because we (cough!) had to pay a lot for the annulment.

I am at the end of the road guys. I just don't get this at all. I don't mind too much about having some contact - but still he gives her rice, he still calls at her office. If I wanted books from my ex, I would text her first, or call her. Especially as her office is quite far from where she lives (she lives in Catalunan in Davao, and works in Buhangin). It feels almost as if he is sniffing around waiting for me to arrive (she says he doesn't know about my visit).