I Just wondered if there was anyone out there who's been looking for nice Filipino girl, educated and clever, but with all the typical qualities of (what us brought us all to this site) a beautiful filipina wife), I dont propose to post pictures or details etc, all I can say is she is slim, petite (well show me a filipina that ain't), beautiful, 23/24 years old and clever with it, got a BA in English and is currently living in Cebu tutoring Koreans in English. If your really genuinely interested and you are really genuinely looking for someone, you can send me a personal email at Iain@artimusik.com and if I think you are are worthy of her attention, I will pass your details on to her. This woman will be a treasure for any genuine man who really wants a filipina wife and partner. She know all about the sex tourists and players that frequent the Philippines, so dont waste your time if your looking for that sort of thing (She'll see right through you very quickly) SO GENUINE GUYS ONLY PLEASE.

Sorry about the typo "Straight Up"