Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guys... i need help VFS texted me saying i have to go for an interview next wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by trina View Post
    ahhh ok....thanks again sis......cute ng baby mo....
    hi trina just a tips if the question need to answer yes just answer yes and don't say more v.v. with no, bcoz it was happened to my friend the eco denied her spouse visa

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    hi trina just a tips if the question need to answer yes just answer yes and don't say more v.v. with no, bcoz it was happened to my friend the eco denied her spouse visa
    When did your friend have the interview? After the refusal did she re-apply for spouse visa?
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    When did your friend have the interview? After the refusal did she re-apply for spouse visa?
    4years ago and yeah the ECO give her a month to appeal

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    4years ago and yeah the ECO give her a month to appeal
    So, your friend appealed and got her spouse visa?
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

So, your friend appealed and got her spouse visa?
    yup!

whooooaaaaattttt???? omg!!! now i am really nervous....
    Matt & Trina Leach

stop worrying, only small chance you will be refused, if you've sent everything you should have, you shouldn't be, so just answer the questions and you'll be ok

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    stop worrying, only small chance you will be refused, if you've sent everything you should have, you shouldn't be, so just answer the questions and you'll be ok
    that's exactly what my husband said...STOP WORRYING...EVERYTHINGS IN PLACE WE WILL BE FINE....

you're right guys..... I'll stop and be just prepared....
    Matt & Trina Leach

that's exactly what my husband said...STOP WORRYING...EVERYTHINGS IN PLACE WE WILL BE FINE....

you're right guys..... I'll stop and be just prepared....
    Stop entertaining negative thoughts. Keep on praying and be positive. Relax and just prepare for your interview on Wednesday.
    Mench

london well away from those people up norf
    Stop entertaining negative thoughts. Keep on praying and be positive. Relax and just prepare for your interview on Wednesday.
    Whenever i have a big event or situation im nervous about i try and divert the engery in to preparation.

Planing my route there

What will i wear so im confident and not to hot/cold etc Not rushing about on the day looking for my shirt or getting it Iron at the last moment

Prepare any extra evidence and read though it making sure its organised so i know where every example is.

Read though any application form.

read though others experinces of interviews (a few ladies on here if you ask nicely enough im sure they will talk though how theres went)

Talk to your hubby lots about him his intrests, favoruite color, foods, where he lives his, his job what he does, his family (but im sure you do that all the time anyway)

Also its a good idea to try and get exercise/read/cook/eat nice foods/spend time with family and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Whenever i have a big event or situation im nervous about i try and divert the engery in to preparation.

Planing my route there

What will i wear so im confident and not to hot/cold etc Not rushing about on the day looking for my shirt or getting it Iron at the last moment

Prepare any extra evidence and read though it making sure its organised so i know where every example is.

Read though any application form.

read though others experinces of interviews (a few ladies on here if you ask nicely enough im sure they will talk though how theres went)

Talk to your hubby lots about him his intrests, favoruite color, foods, where he lives his, his job what he does, his family (but im sure you do that all the time anyway)

Also its a good idea to try and get exercise/read/cook/eat nice foods/spend time with family and loved ones.
    I agree with u Kuya Andy..Just make sure u're confident with ur answer and it's consistent and with all honesty..

I remember when I had my interview before, I cannot forget the ECO's question.."What is ur hubby's favorite flower??": it was just funny because I was so nervous, stress and everything and didnt realize that even those small little things will be asked as well..

Just be urself Sis Trina and I am pretty sure u can make it..

Goodlcuk..

like they know what your hubbys fav flower is, just say anything quick and confidently.. i think they just want to confuse you and see if you know anything about him, and see if you spend a lot of time

yes you will be fine my dear. yes im from dundee ohh your father in law comes from there cool. i got married 26th jan in butuan this january. my wifes in manila at the moment with her aunt and uncle. we applied 2nd july and still waiting, but we have to be patient. maybe we can chat sometimes my friend. that would be good. jus t ask if you want my yahoo. i would be nice to talk to someone about the procedures we encounter. take care god bless. AND BE COOL MY DEAR.

Goodluck on your interview trina , i know it is a visa granted

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

thanks guys....for the support...i owe you all... I'll be fine...I will post on wednesday that I already have my VISA in my hand...... thanks again
    Matt & Trina Leach

hiya!Trina,good luck and i'll pray 4 ur success!

thanks ana...
    Matt & Trina Leach

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

like they know what your hubbys fav flower is, just say anything quick and confidently.. i think they just want to confuse you and see if you know anything about him, and see if you spend a lot of time

yup, they will do everything to make sure u know each other and all ur answer are consistent and with all honesty.

and after the ECo asked me that question he told me to come back at 4pm to collect ur visa and all my docs..

thanks guys....for the support...i owe you all... I'll be fine...I will post on wednesday that I already have my VISA in my hand...... thanks again
    Goodluck sis, we are looking forward to ur post on wedensday..

Respected Member
    My wife attended a personal interview (as a fiance!). I went with her and sat in the waiting room. We had not provided nearly as much as you, just bank statements and photos, although it was obvious we had met because I said hi to the embassy staff, some of whom I had previously called and emailed for advice.
    There was no problem at all. The interview was polite, friendly and straightforward. Unless you have a big dark secret (like being already married to someone else, or falsifying documents) I cannot see any reason to worry so you should regard this as the moment when you step out of the darkness and into the light of married bliss.

Is being unemployed at the moment is one they want to clarify...??? is it important??? for example my previous job??
    being unemployed wont really matter at all when you applied for spousal visa, coz i was also unemployed before i submitted my application & it didnt affect my visa at all.

maybe, they just want to clarify things with regards to the docs that you submitted, which is much better rather than automatically denying your visa. As what others had said, bring some more extra proofs of your relationship to show to them just in case they want some more.

just relax & be confident when you're infront of the ECO!

Good Luck & continue to pray! I'll also include you in my prayers...
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

Respected Member
    i just wanna wish you luck and all the best for tomorrow trina.....

Sleep early sis and make sure to be in the embassy early. I really hope you get your visa soon after you're done with the interview. Text me as soon as you can okie!
    Mench

all the best for tomorow.goodluck

Goodluck sis Trina and we're looking forward to hear the good news..I am pretty sure everything will be ok.. My prayers are with u..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information