Thread: Guys... i need help VFS texted me saying i have to go for an interview next wednesday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by menchkin View Post
    Stop entertaining negative thoughts. Keep on praying and be positive. Relax and just prepare for your interview on Wednesday.
    Whenever i have a big event or situation im nervous about i try and divert the engery in to preparation.

Planing my route there

What will i wear so im confident and not to hot/cold etc Not rushing about on the day looking for my shirt or getting it Iron at the last moment

Prepare any extra evidence and read though it making sure its organised so i know where every example is.

Read though any application form.

read though others experinces of interviews (a few ladies on here if you ask nicely enough im sure they will talk though how theres went)

Talk to your hubby lots about him his intrests, favoruite color, foods, where he lives his, his job what he does, his family (but im sure you do that all the time anyway)

Also its a good idea to try and get exercise/read/cook/eat nice foods/spend time with family and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Whenever i have a big event or situation im nervous about i try and divert the engery in to preparation.

Planing my route there

What will i wear so im confident and not to hot/cold etc Not rushing about on the day looking for my shirt or getting it Iron at the last moment

Prepare any extra evidence and read though it making sure its organised so i know where every example is.

Read though any application form.

read though others experinces of interviews (a few ladies on here if you ask nicely enough im sure they will talk though how theres went)

Talk to your hubby lots about him his intrests, favoruite color, foods, where he lives his, his job what he does, his family (but im sure you do that all the time anyway)

Also its a good idea to try and get exercise/read/cook/eat nice foods/spend time with family and loved ones.
    I agree with u Kuya Andy..Just make sure u're confident with ur answer and it's consistent and with all honesty..

I remember when I had my interview before, I cannot forget the ECO's question.."What is ur hubby's favorite flower??": it was just funny because I was so nervous, stress and everything and didnt realize that even those small little things will be asked as well..

Just be urself Sis Trina and I am pretty sure u can make it..

Goodlcuk..

like they know what your hubbys fav flower is, just say anything quick and confidently.. i think they just want to confuse you and see if you know anything about him, and see if you spend a lot of time

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

like they know what your hubbys fav flower is, just say anything quick and confidently.. i think they just want to confuse you and see if you know anything about him, and see if you spend a lot of time

yup, they will do everything to make sure u know each other and all ur answer are consistent and with all honesty.

and after the ECo asked me that question he told me to come back at 4pm to collect ur visa and all my docs..

Quote Originally Posted by trina View Post
    thanks guys....for the support...i owe you all... I'll be fine...I will post on wednesday that I already have my VISA in my hand...... thanks again
    Goodluck sis, we are looking forward to ur post on wedensday..

Thread Information