Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Countdown

Smile Christmas Countdown

Wow days are so fast, very very FAST! On Monday it's September already its "BER" wow! I'm sure the malls are busy again, Christmas song is on the air again.

People now starting to buy gifts, sending parcel, thinking where to CELEBRATE the HOLIDAYS... hmmm let me think. Where Will I celebrate here in Philippines or there Somewhere hehehe

115 more days to go before CHRISTMAS (starting on Monday - Sept. 1)

GOD BLESS TO ALL

Talking

Nothing beats Christmas celebration here in the Philippines. There's no other place in the world where Christmas season is experienced from September until January. It's only in the Philippines.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Quote Originally Posted by faralorbes View Post
    yup! Im excited to decorate d house with real pine tree hahahaa
    WOW COOL..... Make a BIG TREE sister hehehehe! What's you MOTIFF for your BIG TREE...

TO menchkin...

I really agree with you that's why I POST this topic EARLIER
    It's really our CULTURE if it's September hmmmmm its very pretty sure you can see people around putting there parol, Christmas decors etc... hahahayyyyyyyyyyyyy and CHRISTMAS SONG

If it's not 5pm 24th December....then no need for the shopping yet
    Keith - Administrator

yeah!every filipina who live here in uk missed the x-mas celebration in phils.thats why we always cameback there every dec.we cant compare the x-mas celebration in phils than here in uk

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If it's not 5pm 24th December....then no need for the shopping yet
    awww last minute shopping .... don't like that, people are panicking already. Very long queue on the dept store and traffic on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    yeah!every filipina who live here in uk missed the x-mas celebration in phils.thats why we always cameback there every dec.we cant compare the x-mas celebration in phils than here in uk
    Why not GATHER FILIPINAS there and try to have ONE PARTY in ONE PLACE heheheheh... MAKE AN ORGANIZATION hehehehe... Then BBO (Bring your own BAON) all are FILIPINO FOODS hehehhehe^^, That's COOL...

Yeah thats what we do here...most Filipino communities organize parties like that..whatever the occasion is ..christmas, halloween or easter. Good way to meet other Filipinos - nurses and asawas of Brits.

We are looking forward to go home this Dec...you can really feel the Christmas spirit and people in a merry mood. You can hear Christmas songs anywhere you go, the smell of the bibingka, inuman in every street corner, kids singing Christmas carols in every house, you hide from all your godchildren , shop till you drop in tiangges...aahhh no place like home.

CORRECT

I love the CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION HERE... FILIPINO have the UNIQUE way in CELEBRATING IT. Time for FAMILY REUNIONS, GIFTS GIVING, caroling (I remember childhood days).

Well it's time to WRITE GIFT LIST LOL, for SURE GERALIDINE, many of your RELATIVES and FAMILY members will ask for GIFTS from you hahahahahaha.... I can tell that coz my cousin and aunts from STATES is doing that hehehehe

I arrived here on December 2, last year - in the midst of the Christmas celebrations. This year I'm here for the full experience!

london well away from those people up norf
    Good to see you all celebrating the mid winter festival for us

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    I arrived here on December 2, last year - in the midst of the Christmas celebrations. This year I'm here for the full experience!
    WOW GOOD FOR YOU... IT'S WHITE CHRISTMAS.... Oh surely you will miss the CHRISTMAS here in PINAS sis hehehehe... Just cook Filipino food that we usually prepare in our NOCHE BUENA...

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    WOW GOOD FOR YOU... IT'S WHITE CHRISTMAS.... Oh surely you will miss the CHRISTMAS here in PINAS sis hehehehe... Just cook Filipino food that we usually prepare in our NOCHE BUENA...
    Oh dear ... again, I'm taken to be a pinay because I use a photo of Ruby as my avatar!

I am here in Phils, and I'm male! Haha.

Oh SORRY ahehehehe

yes nows the time to post your xmas pressies to the phils, so they get them in time for xmas this year

Respected Member
    Bah HUmbug!

Unhappy

Yea your right... need to SEND now so that it will arrive ON TIME I dunno why the POSTAL SERVICE here are CRAP...
    I'm waiting my PARCEL but then I didn't receive it yet until now duuuuuuuuu... My hubby sent it to me last Aug. 5

Amy&Duncan,were only 3 filipina here in my place.and the 2 filipina that i meet sometimes in coop are pointed nose now,espclly they are b.ctzen coz they live here for 25 years.its nice to have a bbq party if u have a friends who lived near to ur place.

I love Asian Christmas....saw a very nice nativity scene in Thai last year complete with manger, wise men? and the baby father christmas asleep in the hay....I am hoping for equally strange and surreal events in the Fils....just my survival mechanisms kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    I love Asian Christmas....saw a very nice nativity scene in Thai last year complete with manger, wise men? and the baby father christmas asleep in the hay....I am hoping for equally strange and surreal events in the Fils....just my survival mechanisms kicking in.
    , first time i went to the phils, i arrived 6pm xmas eve , only to be woken up all thru the night with deafening Chinese firecrackers , and even more shocked to find the malls open on xmas day. no seasons goodwill to some workers

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    , first time i went to the phils, i arrived 6pm xmas eve , only to be woken up all thru the night with deafening Chinese firecrackers , and even more shocked to find the malls open on xmas day. no seasons goodwill to some workers
    Many workers in the Uk i have read didn't get Chrimbo day off untill very recently

http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK...nChristmas.htm

I like Christmas, It would be my 3rd christmas here plus bunos having our messy baby now. I already made the Christmas cake ( fruit cake). The longer the better its taste

I still miss filipino christmas tradition its really unique esp the simbang gabi miss the choir OMG! Noche buena and giving gifts , remember it when i was still at school students starts giving gifts to teacher first day of dec or even earlier we ended up carrying a big bag full of gifts everyday after school hours

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    I like Christmas, It would be my 3rd christmas here plus bunos having our messy baby now. I already made the Christmas cake ( fruit cake). The longer the better its taste

I still miss filipino christmas tradition its really unique esp the simbang gabi miss the choir OMG! Noche buena and giving gifts , remember it when i was still at school students starts giving gifts to teacher first day of dec or even earlier we ended up carrying a big bag full of gifts everyday after school hours
    Sounds great. have you made your Christmas Puddings yet?

My wife loves them with cream and it looks this year they are going in the cristmas box Not sure about the cream or custard Im sure the Titas will work out a good subsitiute

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    Sounds great. have you made your Christmas Puddings yet?

My wife loves them with cream and it looks this year they are going in the cristmas box Not sure about the cream or custard Im sure the Titas will work out a good subsitiute
    We already have it andypaul... bought it from the shop after Xmas last year its was on sale i just checked the date on it

I like it with cream too

Banned
    Already in the supermarket where I work we have pallets of Xmas stock, and its not even September.

I'm still thinking what are my WISH LIST hehehe Kidding aside I'm thinking Is that time I'm still here to CELEBRATE ir there already depends on how fast is my application and to GOD.

Well it's no FUSS for me where to CELEBRATE my Christmas coz I used to celebrate it alone but some friends but now my family. I'm here in metro and my family is in the province. Anyway my WISH LIST IS I CAN CELEBRATE CHIRSTMAS HOLIDAY with my HUBBY there together with the WHOLE FAMILY How I wish SOON

Goodluck to you amyburple It doesnt matter where you celebrate your Xmas as long as you are happy

I started buying pressies now I hate last minute shopping thats why

You are from pasig, we used to go there after school with my co-teachers

I worked before in cubao anonas..st joseph catholic school. I think you always passed that place coz its just close to the train station the new one

christmas christmas christmas......were talking about money need to work hard and take 5 jobs lol

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information