Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Change: Travel Holiday Plan

Quote Originally Posted by A_flyer View Post
    Note: Metro Cebu include Cebu City and the close city around (like for Metro Manila).

Jasmine Pension is located uptown. It's roughly in the middle between the Capitole building and Fuente Osmena Circle. Around your pension (meaning not too far), you have the Rizal Memorial Library and Museum and the Philippine Chinese Spiritual Temple.

After for all the others, you will need transportation.
    For Taoist Temple and Cebu Tops you will need to have a car or hire a taxi so that he will wait you. Cebu tops is nice at dusk but if the weather is nice with a good visibility.

Downtown (you need to use usual transportation, taxi or jeepney), you have Fort San Pedro, Magellan's cross (this one I don't like so much...), Basilica Minore del Santo Niņo, Casa Gorordo Museum.

You have also the Butterfly Sanctuary, the University of San Carlos Museum ... and the visit to the San Miguel Brewery (as you like beer...).

To see what is a filipino mall, I would go to Metro Gaisano (downtown, not the one in Ayala Mall) and visit some local markets too.

Thanks A_FLYER for these... We will try to visit these places but I guess TOPS is not included on our itrinary because my office mates says that it is far so we better visit only the places that is accessible... i will jot down all the places you suggest here

Wow 2 days more to go.....yahoooooooo BOHOL-CEBU here we come.... Everything is set hmmmmm we're getting ready and pack up our things... I'm praying to have a good weather... It's on Friday yessss

Well going from English moonson to the Philippines moonson... the only good thing is that it's hotter there... as well as the temp of the sea water... bring the English umbrella you can use it both for the rain and the sun
    Best regards.
    Yves

Well going from English moonson to the Philippines moonson... the only good thing is that it's hotter there... as well as the temp of the sea water... bring the English umbrella you can use it both for the rain and the sun
    Don't forget your wellies, not the duke lol.

We had Typhoon here since the other day but I guess today its not in the area of the Philippines

Yes Finally the waiting is OVER... We will be in BOHOL tomorrow lunch time yahoooooo!!! Finally got a break from stressful work and life here in the CITY

We will stay at ALONA-TROPICAL Panglao, BOHOL for 2nights and 3 days and over night at CEBU and be back on Monday evening here at MANILA....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information