We all all now that most PEOPLE here started in Communicating thru CYBERSPACE - INTERNET... Most of Us meet in websites like Myspace, Filipina Heart, Cherry Blossoms, Asianeuro, Christian mingle these are few of the millions of Dating sites that you can choose from. Some are curious on what really is happening is LOVE CYBERSPACE and then they hook already hehehe... The fact that some are doing it just for fun and pleasure. Some are doing foolishness and thats the TRUTH.

I'm hooked on CYBERSPACE when I was I high school.. Chatting to anyone local and international. To my few of many experiences you cannot TRUST anyone in here... We all know that some western guys are PERV really really PERVERT. But even if you want stop chatting still in the long journey at the END you can still find the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE in CYBERSPACE...

Many people will gossip you when they knew that you are having relationship online and weather you like it or not..There are MILLIONS of NEGATIVE FEEDBACK you can get and hear. YOU ARE THE TALK OF THE TOWN. But on the other hand if you will entertain those things it will drag you down to the point that your relationship to your LOVE will destroy/ruined. And who will SUFFER US because we entertian those things.

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP is A RISK... If you are ready to FACE the CHALLENGE BE MAN and WOMAN ENOUGH. You have only one choice TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT... Think of the million times the donwside, Yes long distance is very HARD but if you will survive EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE... LIKE US with my HUBBY gosshhhhhhhhh 1 year of relationship online before we met in person and then another 1 year to settle and prepare my visa application. But GOD IS GOOD!

Share you stories guys