Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post

Please remember when you quote all English(i presume British/European white) people are bad remember you just insulted many people on here and their family's.
I don't find it natural to cheat on my better half and im English

Nothing personal just suggesting it maybe wise to rethink that passage or would you show that to all your whitey in laws? Make sure the mother in law doesn't have a cooking pan in hand at the time
Originally Posted by Ana_may365
its only natural to the english people[man/woman]to cheat to thier partner.but i dont know any body pilipina here,that they do it to thier partner or hubby.all i know is,we pilipina,if we fall in its very deep[cant measure.lol]its came from the bottom of our heart.

To Andypaul...let's just respect of ANA_may365, that's what she thinks and that's her opinion! That's her view! Yes you are FAITHFUL to your BEHALF but what she's stating is all BRITISH and you cannot deny that, even my hubby he is British but he stating the FACT that there are many of BRITISH guys are UNFAITFUL...

It's very RARE that you can find BRITISH MEN that are faitfull now a days.. Britsh men that are not PERV. Your WIFE is lucky to have you because you are FAITHFUL to HER. So do I I'm lucky to have my HUBBY.