We have a new filipina in our work place my colleague already complaining about her (in only 2 days) like the way she's doing the bed badly, talking tagalog with co filipino in front of others and not good english etc. So our senior carer told me to tell her things that they're not happy about her way of working so I did tell her everything they said and everything they complaining regarding her. Well, its sounds that she's not happy about me saying it to her (like she said she's been in her previous work here in a residential home for 3 years without a complain) but I keep on explaining to her nursing home is different bec its quite big and more people she's going to work with now. Then I told her about not speaking to me in tagalog in front of our colleague coz its not nice. Though I just been working with her for 2 days now and I would say my colleagues has a point they way she's working (not good actually) despite being here for 3 years now But its hard for me to tell her everytime she's doing the job not properly bec she's a carer for 3 years now for goodness sake So I said to my colleagues now that if they have a complain about her please just tell her directly as I don't want to look like antagonist. Im glad I only work twice in a week with her

Sometimes working with your co-flipino is not always okay. Some Britons once you had a disagreement the following day its like nothing happened, but with filipinos we take it so serioulsy or you will be a talk of the town among filipinos in your area. We filipinos don't know how to accept criticism positively