Thread: Angry Wife :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mmm. I would say the women and her kids come as one package. To seperate them is probably unreasonable. I have a step daughter and my baby,and I have to get lots of money to get all of them.I will not have them seperated, just because I want the mom! We r family!So you are not made of money. I understand. I am not. Having the kids over in UK, you would be entitled to more help.Look into that at the Job Centre, or Citizens Advice Bureau. Ask them, since the laws are a quite complex.

I know my lazy ass relatives never worked in their life, suddenly worked 16 hrs a week because the were entitled to extra money.So someone knows something with the system.But you are genuine guy who needs help. So ask.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    Mmm. I would say the women and her kids come as one package. To seperate them is probably unreasonable. I have a step daughter and my baby,and I have to get lots of money to get all of them.I will not have them seperated, just because I want the mom! We r family!So you are not made of money. I understand. I am not. Having the kids over in UK, you would be entitled to more help.Look into that at the Job Centre, or Citizens Advice Bureau. Ask them, since the laws are a quite complex.

I know my lazy ass relatives never worked in their life, suddenly worked 16 hrs a week because the were entitled to extra money.So someone knows something with the system.But you are genuine guy who needs help. So ask.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    Mmm. I would say the women and her kids come as one package.
    Different culture though...or is it? How many 'split' families do we have in the UK? 10,000's.

Anyway, leaving kids behind in the Phil with family is 'normal', just look at how many mothers work oversea's alone....10,000's. As long as they have contact, it is not usually a problem.
    Keith - Administrator

Thread Information