Thread: so depressing

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar

so depressing

it is my sons 15th bday today and i just feel so sad, time has gone by so quick soon he will be leaving home to go to uni i do not know how the hell i'm gonna cope with whats to come, seems only like yeaterday i held him in my arms now he is 15 and all grown up not needing me as much.

to all you mums out there enjoy the time you have with your little kiddies they all grow up so quick
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Respected Member
    I'm 48 and I still see my Mum and Dad every week . . .

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    I'm 48 and I still see my Mum and Dad every week . . .

Ian
    Well you have to feed them at least once a week in the cellar
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    it is my sons 15th bday today and i just feel so sad, time has gone by so quick soon he will be leaving home to go to uni i do not know how the hell i'm gonna cope with whats to come, seems only like yeaterday i held him in my arms now he is 15 and all grown up not needing me as much.

to all you mums out there enjoy the time you have with your little kiddies they all grow up so quick

Happy Birthday to your son sis, i know how you feel, my daughter's turning 15too and it's just hard to accept sometimes that they're not the little babies we used to kiss and cuddle all the time, they'll be young adult soon and they will have to decide for themselves soon but of course, w/our guidance .

don't worry sis, your son will just be a phone call away, at least it will give you time to miss your son more and make it so worthwhile when you see him again.

is there any party sis? arent we invited?
    "Chains do not hold a marriage together.It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.That is what makes a marriage last - more than passion or even sex..."

Quote Originally Posted by jbt View Post
    Happy Birthday to your son sis, i know how you feel, my daughter's turning 15too and it's just hard to accept sometimes that they're not the little babies we used to kiss and cuddle all the time, they'll be young adult soon and they will have to decide for themselves soon but of course, w/our guidance .

don't worry sis, your son will just be a phone call away, at least it will give you time to miss your son more and make it so worthwhile when you see him again.

is there any party sis? arent we invited?
    no party sis he just wanted a quad core computer and clothes, but we are taking him out for a meal tonight at a posh restaurant i probably wont like the food, my taste in food is simple just give me rice and dried fish or sardines and i am so happy.... posh food i just dont like
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

quad computer, clothes and posh restaurant

im also not really into eating in a posh restaurant sis(hubby is happy about this, lol), my husband loves to cook for me and i love to eat , so much nicer and much cheaper as well.

enjoy the night with your family sis....
    "Chains do not hold a marriage together.It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.That is what makes a marriage last - more than passion or even sex..."

my taste in food is simple just give me rice and dried fish or sardines and i am so happy.... posh food i just dont like
    Same here...love dried fish...dangit hehehe and dried pusit lol love it....
    Anyway ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    WHERE'S THE PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    Same here...love dried fish...dangit hehehe and dried pusit lol love it....
    Anyway ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    WHERE'S THE PARTY
    ty sis amy, i am eating dried fish right now with garlic rice

ty sis amy, i am eating dried fish right now with garlic rice
    WOW SARAP -- SUPER SARAP HEHEHEHEHE...
    YESTERDAY I ATE DANGIT AND PUSIT WHICH I BOUGHT IN CEBU DURING MY TRIP HEHEEHHE....hayyyyyyyyyyy I have to control if not I will get fat duuuuuu

enjoy ur night te maria i like simple foods also..rice..and rice...lol

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    enjoy ur night te maria i like simple foods also..rice..and rice...lol
    thank you miz ... i just finish eating and i enjoyed it, hope u have a good night too

Thread Information