hey guys, can yuo offer some advice,

me and my fiance are in the process of putting together all the relevant paperwork for the fiance visa, we have come across many things on this forum and we need you to clear something up.

We have read about a certificate of no impediment to marriage, what is this and do i need one?

and as for my financial capability, i Have an overdraft of £1700 and no savings, but with no requirement to pay it off soon, i can attach a copy of the terms and conditions, I have started a new job in june and can show extra income of £500 a month from august till we apply in december, so i will have £2000 in the bank at the time of application, will this be enough to show she wont need access to public funds.

Also can people give indication as to how long the processing time has been, we know officially its 3 months but lots of people say quicker.

Were desperate to get the application right so any advice or guidance would be grateful. every other section of the application is solid so its just the financial capability.

Many thanks

AJS