Thread: Spouse Visa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    anyone can gived me an advice regarding still of getiing visa as we have plan to get it about next year but i have a question we got two child now 2 years and 1 year old and i got one child from my previosu relationship in total 3 children in geeting my visa do i need to submmit all there birth certificate to show that i have this 3 kids..we dont know yet when we can afford to travel and bring this kids if i will be garnt by spuse visa..
    but i am sure in time when we settle in UK wih my husband we will get our kids..for now we plan first to process my visa settle there and next the kids
    please help any advice..but have to take note i was never been married before only once i got marreid and this waws now my husband who is an English Citizen..any comments or suggestion are welcome .

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    anyone can gived me an advice regarding still of getiing visa as we have plan to get it about next year but i have a question we got two child now 2 years and 1 year old and i got one child from my previosu relationship in total 3 children in geeting my visa do i need to submmit all there birth certificate to show that i have this 3 kids..we dont know yet when we can afford to travel and bring this kids if i will be garnt by spuse visa..
    but i am sure in time when we settle in UK wih my husband we will get our kids..for now we plan first to process my visa settle there and next the kids
    please help any advice..but have to take note i was never been married before only once i got marreid and this waws now my husband who is an English Citizen..any comments or suggestion are welcome .

Thank you
    Hi Ross,

You need a settlement visa and payment for each child too (unless British). Its currently 43650 pesos per person/child.

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx

I assume two kids are holding british passports?
    Is your husband in the UK now?
    He needs to show proof that he can support you and the kids without recourse to (UK) public funds.

I would not recommend splitting the kids as it can be stressful.

Best Wishes,

also you have to show you have sole responsibility for the child if the father is not a British

“The phrase "sole responsibility" is intended to reflect a situation where parental responsibility of a child, to all intents and purposes, rests chiefly with one parent.”

Thread Information