Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone applied for any visas dated on or before Aug.08?

Is there anyone applied for any visas dated on or before Aug.08?

Hi. just want to know if there's anyone applied for any visas dated on or before Aug 08. ? If there's anyone in the corner applied same time as mine on or before and still waited for the result.....please do guys have a shout....(lol). At least I come up to know that there is still some more others waited on line before me.

I just entered my 9th weeks of waiting last saturday Aug 04, applied Aug 08 to be clearly more....It seems that I am setling alone waiting for my turn....I just wanted to hear you out guys that I almost ended up worrying too much now.It doesn't help i know but the feelings is really frightening and overly stress just to know the possible outcomes which I may hope its "POSITIVE". I am almost at the end of the process and coudn't sleep that good enough, It scares me out so bad .....although there is some left positive statement on my mind "come what it may"...

Hi marylen, your waiting will end up a happy one soon just like menckin and trina. Just have more patience. You already waited for 9 weeks , just think another few days more and there comes the approved visa in your hands. Avoid thinking so much about it by reading books about babies...ingatz

thank you PAT for the encouraging word of yours.....yeah truly enough, i need to divert my attention to any possible that could help me feel at ease....on the other way around it excites me to know am having a baby in 3mos time....much better if visa would be granted soon as i wanted to be with my husband badly enough and do spend quite time caring our first child.

I am praying for the success of all visas that all of us would be granted with no worries.

I am sure you are next in line after menchkin... looking forward for your post like Yepppiii....

Your visa will arrive soon, processing has been taking around 10 weeks, not long now..
    JOHN and VANESSA

yep sis not long now...
    Matt & Trina Leach

Hi te Marylen,dont worry too much i received mine in my 9th weeks and 2 days of waiting...ur Visa will arrive soon,,,Congrats in Advance

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

ye i was hoping that i would be able to have it without interview...(just a thought!) but would be so happy indeed....oh i don't mind if they do ask me to have an interview if that only my assurance to grant it anyway, just that you know i got a big bump now which i want to travel one time when my husband come over to pick me right then if i got the visa in hand, we set up the time to travel to fly off within this month....end of probably if thats how lucky I am to grant without any delays. wish me luck.....

thank you guys for all those encouraging words....thank you sconnie, trina,misscarrie and pat...your encouraging words truly inspired me to extend up my patience of waiting and so as to remain positive for the outcomes.

hello marylen, im just wondering, do u have your doctor's consent that you are fit to travel? 'coz what i know is that if you're 6-7mos preggy,they are not allowed to travel anymore.

yea my doctor's told me that i am still allow to travel until up to end of this month, i just checked at the airlines that theres no restriction for any pregnant woman to travel until up to her 35 weeks pregnancy and that of course she needs to have a written consent of the doctor that shes physically fit to travel within. Anyway I am on my 23 weeks pregnancy and just entered my 9th weeks of waiting for the visa.....plan to travel end of this month which i am nearly on my 7mos by then...expected due date would be jan...31, 2009.

yeah thats for sure am gonna ask for a doctor's certificate before i fly to be fairly sure and there's no problem, my doctor knows it already and she didn't seen anything wrong through out my pregnancy..( i am still hoping everything went fine)...thanks dianakevy for the concern.....i appreciate it a big lot....

ok. no problem we just want to be cautious on everything. which part of UK is your hubby?

hes from scotland..northern part of....and where you about? guess ull be in uk now then...

i have arrived here last june 16 of this year. and we got married here last 28 of August. so now im just waiting for my FLR. hopefully it will arrive this month. 'coz i cant wait to go back to work.

im here in gillingham Kent south east of england.

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    Hi. just want to know if there's anyone applied for any visas dated on or before Aug 08. ? If there's anyone in the corner applied same time as mine on or before and still waited for the result.....please do guys have a shout....(lol). At least I come up to know that there is still some more others waited on line before me.

I just entered my 9th weeks of waiting last saturday Aug 04, applied Aug 08 to be clearly more....It seems that I am setling alone waiting for my turn....I just wanted to hear you out guys that I almost ended up worrying too much now.It doesn't help i know but the feelings is really frightening and overly stress just to know the possible outcomes which I may hope its "POSITIVE". I am almost at the end of the process and coudn't sleep that good enough, It scares me out so bad .....although there is some left positive statement on my mind "come what it may"...
    Your waiting would end soon Marylen. Just have a little more patience. I tell you, it is really worth the wait once you see the visa in your passport. You can also start calling the visa section of the embassy to get an update since you already entered your 9th week. I started phoning them on my 9th week as well. If you submitted all the required supporting docs then you have nothing to worry coz in the first place your relationship is genuine. You will definitely get your spouse visa in a few days time. Be positive about it and don't over stress yourself coz it's bad for the baby.

Keep us posted once you get the result okie.....
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

yeah thank you menchkin...i will definitely have to make my shout out here once i hold it in hand......................good luck also for your upcoming travel....you'll be so much happy and very content in life indeed, God gives to those who deserve, you are one in a million...

yeah thank you menchkin...i will definitely have to make my shout out here once i hold it in hand......................good luck also for your upcoming travel....you'll be so much happy and very content in life indeed, God gives to those who deserve, you are one in a million...
    There's someone here in the forum (her id is jta) who lodged her spouse visa application last Aug 05 and her visa was released same date as mine which was Oct 2. So, your visa is on its way to your door. Expect it this week or early next week sis.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

oh my.............yea so hope...that felt me nervous more now, really i don't know what to do if i granted same as you all .

oh my.............yea so hope...that felt me nervous more now, really i don't know what to do if i granted same as you all .
    You'll dance in overwhelming joy when you see your visa. And your baby will also be kicking inside your tummy because of excitement. hehe!
    Mench

ha ha ha yea menchkin..thanks....shes eager to see her daddy once shes ready to pop out. but still i worried if what i get denied for some any reason or whatever........oh my....God hope not! i can get my courage her through out this forum...........thanks once again

ha ha ha yea menchkin..thanks....shes eager to see her daddy once shes ready to pop out. but still i worried if what i get denied for some any reason or whatever........oh my....God hope not! i can get my courage her through out this forum...........thanks once again
    Stay positive and keep the faith. Don't put negative thoughts in your mind. You will be granted a spouse visa without interview. It's okay to be nervous because I already felt that most especially the very moment I browsed thru the pages of my passport to look for the visa. Rest for now sis because tomorrow is one day nearer to getting your visa.
    Mench

oh...its been 6 days since jta got her spouse visa sucessfully without interview. It worries me now coz we're just almost same week when we both applied but I've gotten no result yet. She submitted hers last Aug 5 and me on Aug 8 and she was approved last oct 02 and received in hand through courier delivery last oct 04. she was granted same time as menchkin as of july 23 applications both of them granted last oct 02 although she just submitted hers on aug 3 only 3 days ahead of me.

i have a lot of confusions until i haven't heard any, i wonder what makes mine delayed for some reason or whatever, really can't take the pain of waiting now, so much nerveous and can't sleep much good. please help..............any idea why is it?

Some others said that Embassy now started to process the Aug 15 applications as of the other week....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i already called up the embassy to inquire the status of my "spouse visa application" but it says still under process....the girl who response my queery told me that they still waited for the verification result of my application....am not sure whose person shes referring to.

what opted me to call them is because ive known one here on the forum who got her spouse visa last oct 02 which she actually submitted same week as me (hers is aug 5 and mine is aug 8). she got the result same time as of july 23 applications. i wonder why mine still on process............goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh scares me out now.

i know how you feel marylen. ive been there before though mine was just the fiance visa and have to wait 1 month and 3 days. well you just have to be patient. have faith from above. if its meant to be then its meant to be........

yeah thank you dianakevy though sometimes hard to control over one's emotions, but yeah you are absolutely right if its "meant to be then its meant to be" , at least i have you all here to express my worries which i do appreciate it a big lot.

thank you

you are welcome anytime just cross fingers and toes :P

Good luck to you Marylen... You will be the next hehehhe. Have faith

yeah thank you dianakevy though sometimes hard to control over one's emotions, but yeah you are absolutely right if its "meant to be then its meant to be" , at least i have you all here to express my worries which i do appreciate it a big lot.

thank you

Hello marylen, don't get much stress , you are meant to be granted. Who knows tomorrow or the next coming days you'll see its in your doorstep.WOW another happy story in the forum

thank you PAT and Missmiles , your encouraging words helps me a lot to extend up my patience once more......

good luck everyone.....

hi , my filipina wife was granted her visa only last week after waitting 3 months 2 days , she will fly here in 2 weeks ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information