Thread: Is he/she perfect?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

What?! is it booooooring??? lol

True nobody is perfect nor the relationship otherwise life will be too boring if everything is so nice and perfect.

Me and my husband are both holiday smokers/drinkers , means we only smoke or drink when on holiday and of course away from the kids. But my husband drinks a pint after dinner while I have some wine at times. That is fine as long as its just moderate drinking. But we both make sure that when we come to bed, we are clean and washed I dont like lying in bed with someone who smells.

Im into PS2/Xbox games before and I blame myself for introducing my husband to Halo Xbox360, he is now hooked but if you can not beat them...then join them! So we end up playing together on xbox live

Another thing that I learned to accept is that my husband is not a sociable person which is exactly what I am, I even got more friends than him! Maybe that is good in a way bec I get to go to parties and he stays at home and look after our boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
    True nobody is perfect nor the relationship otherwise life will be too boring if everything is so nice and perfect.

Me and my husband are both holiday smokers/drinkers , means we only smoke or drink when on holiday and of course away from the kids. But my husband drinks a pint after dinner while I have some wine at times. That is fine as long as its just moderate drinking. But we both make sure that when we come to bed, we are clean and washed I dont like lying in bed with someone who smells.

Im into PS2/Xbox games before and I blame myself for introducing my husband to Halo Xbox360, he is now hooked but if you can not beat them...then join them! So we end up playing together on xbox live

Another thing that I learned to accept is that my husband is not a sociable person which is exactly what I am, I even got more friends than him! Maybe that is good in a way bec I get to go to parties and he stays at home and look after our boys.

I play Xbox, DS and Wii sometimes hehe cool ryt? But i tried playing WOW, i survived 1 month only . Hehe i u=just dont like doing quests.. hehe, i want instant result hehe

Banned
    I believe there's no such perfect in this world except the word PERFECT

My hubby's innerside is great! He has soft heart, hardworking, loving and generous. He doesn't smoke, no gamble except lotto

The outer side is
    The problem is his belly he enjoys eating and I don't. I love seafood and he never likes sea food. But he enjoys fishing and he is great in un-boning fish If I eat sea food, he will not kiss me until I brushed my teeth

Thread Information