have you ever feel or seen the "no good qualities" of your husband/wife or vice versa. ops....i mean just the negatively side of him/her...no matter if it is bad or good for your own sake but just as you think that sometimes its getting too much to carry..he he he.just don't tell me she/he is that perfectly enough ..........oh well.........am not forcing you to say so.....I may begin with.

During the early stage of our relationship...I can maybe say that he is damn perfect...in all ways...either way how he carry himself physically and emotionally through by showing his love and concern towards. ( me with my family which until now i have no doubt anyway as he is still the same). yea....i can't deny the fact that I am looking for a perfect one.....what ashame on me i know without even knowing that I myself also not that kind of perfect one to him. Oh right.....i do have my own weaknesses and difficulties as well that also makes him feel down a bit...(just luckily we able to manage our own set of failures).

here are some of the bad side of him..but no matter i still love him eternally with all my heart. no IFS no BUTS...

_Sometimes its real hard to identify if he feels bad in me or if i did something wrong that against his will...he keeps trying hard to act normally even i know deeply inside something wrong occur. I only able to find out in a day or two.grrrrrrrrrr that piss me off....(anyway i love him for that even though IF) well at least at the end we ended up to say SORRY to both.....

_Secondly he is quite type of person....(well not in me but to whom that he only seldom to get acquainted with.)...he's having an angelic face, a total lover boy yes...opssssssssssss....but people will find hard to talk to him as he is totally shy to initiate the first move to start a conversation with...(but he acted differently infront in me...he is such a very talkative one to me..ha ha ha...and never get intimidate to do and say any..unlike if infront to someone...gosh.....seems like he is not the one....) well..its just maybe he is more comfortable to be with himself to me than compare to any. well...well.....well....I LOVE MY MAN.

_Third....he prefers much fattier girlie...sorry i mean not that real FAT..just having enough i mean..he he he ....he doesn't want me to hold on any yummies that i am fancy with but sometimes its real hard to prove it all to him that i am doing my best and enjoy out all to the most, he wants me to have something to eat everytime we chat. it offend him if i say oh....am getting such fattie now and i guess i need to slow down a bit.....ha ha ha .. he won't accept that such kind of reasoning as what he believes that girlie should enjoy and deserves to get all the needed foods possibly as she can have. ...

well i guess that was it only..............