Thread: its a CON!

its a CON!

hiya! just asking if anybody here still using thier sim card[roaming]from the phils.?i have smart roaming no. here with me.,so that everytime my children tx me it didnt cost them alot.i always recieve a tx from somebody and tell me that my roaming no.has won 2mil.pesos and the other one is 950,000 pesos.im just ignore it in the first time,but im curious why they know my no.?i dicide to ring the people who need to ring so that i claimed my prizes.and his name is atty.angara.and he said i claim my prizes in any western union branch.but at that time were in ballinasloe horse fair in ireland.and i tex him that i cant see any branch of western union there.and he tx me back that if im not interested they give it to kawanggawa.so i said its ok.so the next day they tx me again that theres a problem about my prizes,they need a 300£ to pay the charge in western union b4 they send to me the control no.i dont think that the smart company knows about this coz its a big CON!

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    hiya! just asking if anybody here still using thier sim card[roaming]from the phils.?i have smart roaming no. here with me.,so that everytime my children tx me it didnt cost them alot.i always recieve a tx from somebody and tell me that my roaming no.has won 2mil.pesos and the other one is 950,000 pesos.im just ignore it in the first time,but im curious why they know my no.?i dicide to ring the people who need to ring so that i claimed my prizes.and his name is atty.angara.and he said i claim my prizes in any western union branch.but at that time were in ballinasloe horse fair in ireland.and i tex him that i cant see any branch of western union there.and he tx me back that if im not interested they give it to kawanggawa.so i said its ok.so the next day they tx me again that theres a problem about my prizes,they need a 300£ to pay the charge in western union b4 they send to me the control no.i dont think that the smart company knows about this coz its a big CON!

yes exactly it's really a CON.. even I'm here in the Philippines I always receive those kind of TXT... Just really ignored it OK^^. don't bother to txt them either....

There is no such thing as free money.

Cheers

that is a kind of scam just ignore it
    all things are possible!

Respected Member
    They get your number by buying a phone and then calling all the numbers before and after the number they are allocated. Most shops have phone numbers that are in a cerain range one after the other. They only nedd a few people to pay them to make it worthwhile.

please ignore it...that's a real scam......am using smart Sim card here as well.... i already knew it in the first place....................don't believe that kind of crap..

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Always remember, if it sounds too good to be true, its a con.

It's definitely a con. Such scam was already featured in XXX and Imbestigador. I myself receive 3 text messages saying I also won but just ignored them.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

Please send me his number ...... its a hobby of mine now to play with them
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

really a CON it's a SCAM.... if you will believe on them you will be sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    ok.his name is atty.angara,and his no.is +639098201538.i just leave it to u

first text on its way hehe
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    I did the same thing ,

thats a real scam.dont believe that kind of crap.

always a CON!

It's a con, if you give me their telephone number I will prank call them and tell them I am from the Inland Revenue and they must pay the £35,000 they owe in taxes by tomorrow or they will be issued with a court summons! If you can give me their address I will arrange for 5 tons of manure to be dumped at their home! I'm not joking either! I'll do it!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

sorry Nigel i dont know his address

Thread Information