Thread: always find a way....

always find a way....

Hello, first and foremost I would like to say THANK YOU to all members here who have assisted with me helping in gathering my documents for my VV application.

Sad to say, I am denied. But we can appeal. My boyfriend and I know that the appeal will take 12 weeks, the earliest time before we will heard my appeal.But the situation is, we want to have result before January, say November, so we can spend xmas and new year together and gather more facts that we meet personally for our next application fiance next year. Do you think we can choose to reapply rather than to appeal for the reason that we want a result soon? we believe that we can supply more evidence in the reason for refusal. Please help...your responses are very much appreciated.

I'm sorry to hear that sis but don't worry its not end of the world. you can re apply again but this time i would suggest you apply fiance visa as long as you have completed your requirements and have enough evidences why not apply it again? But if you want to have a good result this year I don't think that would be possible but who knows.... we can't predict on how long they can decide if we got approve or not right?

Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Hello, first and foremost I would like to say THANK YOU to all members here who have assisted with me helping in gathering my documents for my VV application.

Sad to say, I am denied. But we can appeal. My boyfriend and I know that the appeal will take 12 weeks, the earliest time before we will heard my appeal.But the situation is, we want to have result before January, say November, so we can spend xmas and new year together and gather more facts that we meet personally for our next application fiance next year. Do you think we can choose to reapply rather than to appeal for the reason that we want a result soon? we believe that we can supply more evidence in the reason for refusal. Please help...your responses are very much appreciated.
    I'm sad that you were not granted visit visa sis Ann. But don't give up and don't lose hope and faith. Maybe there's a reason why you did not get it for now. Why not apply for fiance visa instead of visit visa? Do you already have plans of getting married soon?
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

oh am so sorry PAT..but anyway, its not that bad after all as you were only applying for a visit visa, its to be more worst than fiancee/spouse visa...anyway what's the reason of the refusal? am so worried here as well....which i haven't any idea what would be mine too.......
    you still have more time ahead and more options to consider..........so keep your face helled up as its not the end of the world yet.............

sorry to hear te Pat.i think the best way is to wait until ur boyfriend visit you then apply for a Fiancee / Spouse ... surely u will get ur Visa with a smile on ur face.anyway don't lose hope.

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Thanks sis dianakevy,sis menchkin and sis marylen. We have plan to get married next year, it is out plan B either fiance or spouse visa.. What encouraged us to apply VV was, i had a problem that alter our plan to meet personally and need to canceled all the bookings,plane and hotels. I only submit phone calls,no chat logs ,email and letters since in my mind,its visit visa not a fiance or spouse visa.Another is i am lacking of giving information about my sickly parents ...i didn't say about the person who would look after them while i am away. i arranged it already,its my sister who will do that in my absence but i failed to clarify that to the officer. it is really my mess.The officer clarify it as his reason to refuse my application... honestly, it sadden me and my boyfriend but at least we try and want to reapply as soon as possible. Do you know when the clearance officer will start their holiday in December? We are afraid our reapplication will fall in their holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    sorry to hear te Pat.i think the best way is to wait until ur boyfriend visit you then apply for a Fiancee / Spouse ... surely u will get ur Visa with a smile on ur face.anyway don't lose hope.

Yes misscarie ,we consider your suggestions, in fact its one of our options.Thanks for the comforting words to you, to sis menckin, dianakevy and marylen.

Sorry to hear about it Pat..I think it will be better if ur bf's gonna visit u this xmas and new year so at least u can gather more evidences for the future..

about the ECO's holiday if I am not mistaken they are posting it in the VFS website..

SOrry to hear that But be hopeful as all the members here been suggesting try fiance visa this time and im sure you will be over the moon to get a positive result. Goodluck

Respected Member
    Thanks sis dianakevy,sis menchkin and sis marylen. We have plan to get married next year, it is out plan B either fiance or spouse visa.. What encouraged us to apply VV was, i had a problem that alter our plan to meet personally and need to canceled all the bookings,plane and hotels. I only submit phone calls,no chat logs ,email and letters since in my mind,its visit visa not a fiance or spouse visa.Another is i am lacking of giving information about my sickly parents ...i didn't say about the person who would look after them while i am away. i arranged it already,its my sister who will do that in my absence but i failed to clarify that to the officer. it is really my mess.The officer clarify it as his reason to refuse my application... honestly, it sadden me and my boyfriend but at least we try and want to reapply as soon as possible. Do you know when the clearance officer will start their holiday in December? We are afraid our reapplication will fall in their holiday.
    PAT, do not say it was your mess. We applied a VV before. We mentioned Sheila's parents, because we wanted to prove that she had a reason to return. We mentioned her sister will take care of her parents whilst Sheila is away. But Sheila had to return in 3-4 weeks to get back to her parents.

They refused us. They said firstly that Sheila had no reason to return, and they were not satisfied she would return. Secondly they said that her parents relied on Sheila. So the ECO used it against us TWICE in opposing ways.

I didn't think you have the right to appeal a VV though. We certainly had no right 2 years ago. Most VVs are rejected, do not be too disheartened, many have experienced the angst of a rejected VV. It is not you to blame, but the number of people that remain in the UK after the VV has expired.

if the VV was for a family member then you could be given the right to appeal.

what was the reason they gave for the refusal ?

as you've been refused once, unless you have stronger/more evidence then re-applying could well end in refusal again.

better go for a fiancée or spouse visa.

Thank you so much Andy and jeologs. Andy, we have similar situation.....i will tell my bf what you said.

joelogs, the reasons of refusal are, i only submit phone calls for evidence of our relationship. I was thinking chat logs, emails ,letters, financial support from bf were not needed since its VV. Secondly, we didn't meet yet, my bf had book flight and hotel early this year but I got a problem and had to cancel it. Thats why I applied for VV so we could meet and spend xmas together for our next application. Third, i failed to mention who would taking care of my parents in my absence.

I think , we have a reasons now to forget VV and proceed to our plan B after being refused and reading all your advices. I will tell my bf about Andy's experience. I really feel great being a member of this forum. Even i failed and feel sad but I always know I am in the right tract with all your advices and concern for me as a member. I am sure my bf feel the same way as I do...once again thank you so much, this forum is already a part of my everyday living...

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    Sorry to hear about it Pat..I think it will be better if ur bf's gonna visit u this xmas and new year so at least u can gather more evidences for the future..

about the ECO's holiday if I am not mistaken they are posting it in the VFS website..

Thanks sis kimmi...yes, we proceed to our next plan now....

so you mean PAT you haven't met your bf yet even once? how long have you been into relationship with him? yeah i guess much better if you apply on fiancee/spouse visa and build up more evidence as many as you can.......not long you can have the visa am sure , its just maybe you took the wrong moves in applying vv instead of go on with your plan B, but nxt time am sure you can have it as refusal is not count against you...............

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    so you mean PAT you haven't met your bf yet even once? how long have you been into relationship with him? yeah i guess much better if you apply on fiancee/spouse visa and build up more evidence as many as you can.......not long you can have the visa am sure , its just maybe you took the wrong moves in applying vv instead of go on with your plan B, but nxt time am sure you can have it as refusal is not count against you...............

yes marylen, we will proceed to fiance, we decided to meet soon....we canceled his visit because i had a problem that time,that is why we tried VV.

yeah thats a good moves...no worries everything will be fine in God's perfect time....at least u tried and u still more options to go....either way you have 100% success just don't limit into one area.....

the status of my application online still noted the same as "forward british embassy" although when i made up the call at embassy yesterday it said that i have to wait today or tomorrow which is i mean supposed to be today...but still none came and haven't change any yet as "dispatched" nor return to courier or whatever...............i don't know if there is any chance until later or tommorow.....definitely i guess early nxt week?uhmmmm..but why embassy told me the other way instead of....

Quote Originally Posted by Ady View Post
    PAT, do not say it was your mess. We applied a VV before. We mentioned Sheila's parents, because we wanted to prove that she had a reason to return. We mentioned her sister will take care of her parents whilst Sheila is away. But Sheila had to return in 3-4 weeks to get back to her parents.

They refused us. They said firstly that Sheila had no reason to return, and they were not satisfied she would return. Secondly they said that her parents relied on Sheila. So the ECO used it against us TWICE in opposing ways.

I didn't think you have the right to appeal a VV though. We certainly had no right 2 years ago. Most VVs are rejected, do not be too disheartened, many have experienced the angst of a rejected VV. It is not you to blame, but the number of people that remain in the UK after the VV has expired.

Thanks to you Andy and the advices from other members. We decided to meet soon then apply for fiance visa....My bf and I really grateful to belong in this forum.Good day!...

Sorry to hear about the refusal. Anyway as some had suggested, better if your bf visits you in the Phil so he can meet your family as well. Or you can meet somewhere like HK, Thailand or China? and celebrate Christmas together...but if I were you, would suggest it in Phil..spend it with your family AND bf all together.

Oh, sorry to hear about ur unsuccessful visa but let us hope when u'll apply ur fiancee will be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
    Sorry to hear about the refusal. Anyway as some had suggested, better if your bf visits you in the Phil so he can meet your family as well. Or you can meet somewhere like HK, Thailand or China? and celebrate Christmas together...but if I were you, would suggest it in Phil..spend it with your family AND bf all together.

Yes, thank you so much for the suggestion.We will take holiday together soon and then apply for fiance visa.

Quote Originally Posted by aug06_2006 View Post
    Oh, sorry to hear about ur unsuccessful visa but let us hope when u'll apply ur fiancee will be successful.
    Fiance visa is our next option now. We are gathering documents and proof of our relationships after I lodge my VV . By the way thank you sis for the words of encouragement.

hi te how r u?....dont worry te lets keep praying and hoping i know u will get it soon....take care te....im here now..tugnaw au..godbless..
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

Quote Originally Posted by fhara View Post
    hi te how r u?....dont worry te lets keep praying and hoping i know u will get it soon....take care te....im here now..tugnaw au..godbless..
    hello fhara, you are already in Uk i presume ..... welcome

Hi Pat!
    Don't give up I also applied for visit visa before i applied for fiancee visa both application was turned down in both instance i appealed.
    I was told in my visit visa that it cannot be appealed.
    But when i appealed for the fiancee visa it was overturned 3 months after i was denied.
    Always hope and pray sis things always happen for a reason,I am sure your time will come.Take care
    True love waits.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Hi Pat!
    Don't give up I also applied for visit visa before i applied for fiancee visa both application was turned down in both instance i appealed.
    I was told in my visit visa that it cannot be appealed.
    But when i appealed for the fiancee visa it was overturned 3 months after i was denied.
    Always hope and pray sis things always happen for a reason,I am sure your time will come.Take care

Thanks sis, I really do appreciate your words of encouragement and so with the other members. We move on to our next option now. BTW, i kept following you post too . It helps me gathering more information in my next application. Ingatz

You are most welcome sis!
    True love waits.

Respected Member
    We had a visit visa refused too (most people seem to have). Just applying for a fiance visa now.

Congratulations to MaryLen... I am glad the waiting is over now! Nice one.

Thread Information