Thread: looking for a cheaper flight cost....help pls....

looking for a cheaper flight cost....help pls....

my hubby looking for a flight for the two of us, it seems no good and a bit costly and so we both decided to travel by myself alone and meet him at Amsterdam instead...but if there is any cheaper than what we expect to, would be so much better so he can come over and fetch me down here.......yeah honestly i don't feel like to travel alone as i am nearly 7mos pregnant by the time i am about to fly....if i have no choice i have to fly on my own directly from manila-Amsterdam...yeah its not that bad but still i want my husband to be here ..uhmmmmmmmm..any idea for the flight cost and where to find one?

Intended to travel first week of November................thanks

hi marylen, am so glad you have your visa now .. thank God! im also waiting for my fiancee visa its my 7th week this wednesday. oh yea i got this website too in the forum its kinda more cheaper... here it is: www . wefly . co. uk

you can also try british airways because the cost is reasonable as well. i got my ticket at usd646 (inclusive of tax already) - http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_hk
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

try qatar airways they are cheap but i dont know if they have amsterdam route.

Try to have a look dialaflight

just look on the web,don`t forget to attend the CFO seminar before you travel coz they dont let you through in immigration without this stamp in your passport.Good luck

yea i already have cfo.....thank you

Quote Originally Posted by marylen View Post
    yea i already have cfo.....thank you
    You mean you already attend the CFO seminar? Then you still have to go back to the Good Shepherd Convent COW to get the CFO sticker.
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

I suggest ETIHAD AIRWAYS....
    Matt & Trina Leach

yea had the sticker attach on my passport now, done it today....ready to fly off soon......once again thank you all....................

Maybe they'll let us have a 50% discount if they only use one of the two engines, I could maybe get 100% off if they don't use both engines, but if we do that we'll be in the sky forever wont we?

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Try Crystal Travel, they seem consistently cheaper, and quote inclusive prices. If you move your dates around when you search on their website there are usually certain dates when prices are somewhat cheaper.

http://www.crystaltravel.co.uk/holiday/default.aspx

Respected Member
    hi what have you been quoted? i will be doing exactly the same trip when i come to bring frances back to the uk.last night i found ticket return for me £586 and single for frances £377 total £963 ,im searching for a cheaper ticket ,would be intrested to know what you have found .phillip

hello philip...my husband had booked a ticket just now , he just texted me that he is coming on Nov.1 and fly both together on Nov.3 ..not sure yet exactly the details until we can chat later today........i'll tell you then how much he pays and where and what site he found one..hope its cheaper as we do need to save every bits if possibly can. grrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Are you coming to pick frances? where is she from and when?wowwwwwwwwwwwww...what a journey...he he he.....

Respected Member
    Frances is from Iligan,yes i'm coming to pick her up ,
    expect we will fly from cebu .
    where will you live when your back in the uk?

My husband gonna arrive this coming Nov.1 and we both fly back to uk on Nov 3, route will be at cebu-hk(via cathay airlines)-heatrow-aberdeen......(via BA) have an overnight stay at aberdeen to visit his son for a lil while before going to his homeplace at northern part(one of the island)orkney....total flight cost is....£1855.60

Hi!

Dont forget to check with the airlines if they will allow you to fly bec you are on your 7th month, I was 5months when I travelled via Emirates and on our stop over at Dubai they have to check with their manager if they will allow me to board the plane.

yea the cathay pacific will accept passengers with single pregnancies up to 36 weeks and multi pregnancies up to 32 weeks...but after 28weeks it is advisable to carry a medical certificate from their perspective doctor....I am on my 27th weeks on Nov.3 on the day we about to depart but i still have to get a medical certificate to be sure which that is no problem on my part to have one....my doctor knows it already and set all up...

via British Airlines do same thing as.....same procedure.....i'll be flying with my husband along this coming Nov.3

yea the cathay pacific will accept passengers with single pregnancies up to 36 weeks and multi pregnancies up to 32 weeks...but after 28weeks it is advisable to carry a medical certificate from their perspective doctor....I am on my 27th weeks on Nov.3 on the day we about to depart but i still have to get a medical certificate to be sure which that is no problem on my part to have one....my doctor knows it already and set all up...

via British Airlines do same thing as.....same procedure.....i'll be flying with my husband along this coming Nov.3
    thats good so everything are all set already. you will flying here very soon... good luck and have a safe trip... by the way your flight is expensive for the both of you... anyway the important thing is you will be here already.....

ye quite bit expensive...maybe because we are all set to booked few days before we intend to travel.....that is via cathay pacific n british airways....hopefully we can cover up the cost after all done things.....can't do start saving until I am here in phils still as we have handful of responsibilities/expenses to be taken at hand...visa, fare, sustento and a lot more........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..and thanks we able to manage all although it cost a lot before so.....

he is coming on Nov.1 and fly both together on Nov.3 .

, poor guy, that's will wear him out for days

Thread Information