Thread: daughters passport to include or not on visa application..

daughters passport to include or not on visa application..

My daughter is born here in philippines but we already registered her on the british embassy.

Shes already a british citizen and have a british passport, my question is
    do i have to include her passport on my spousal visa application or just a photocopy of her passport?

Please help?

Quote Originally Posted by miayela View Post
    My daughter is born here in philippines but we already registered her on the british embassy.

Shes already a british citizen and have a british passport, my question is
    do i have to include her passport on my spousal visa application or just a photocopy of her passport?

Please help?
    I would imagine a good quality photocopy would suffice. She's a British citizen and normally, they would accept a photocopy of the husband's passport when he's a british citizen, after all, if she's british then she doesn't have to apply for a visa to enter the UK so it's not her they will be passing judgement on. I'm sure that by using the passport number, it would be a mere formality for them to check it out.
    Iain.

Banned
    hello mayeale

can i ask how you get your daughter a brtsiss passport waht are required documents thanks

Banned
    i have to kids born here in philippines and there father is of course britch born natural in uk what are documents to get my kida brirish passport do in manial i appl for them or can i apply alone as there dad is in uk now..

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    i have to kids born here in philippines and there father is of course britch born natural in uk what are documents to get my kida brirish passport do in manial i appl for them or can i apply alone as there dad is in uk now..
    Hi Ross what you need is your childs authenticated birth certificate from NSO you can get an application form from the british embassy for the registration of your child..
    Then theres a list of what requirements you need to submit like you childs photo just fill up the application form..then you just have to pay the fee they required you can have your childs passport as well as soon as you register them..
    We collect the passport of my daughter together with the birth certificate from the brtish consul after 2 weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    I would imagine a good quality photocopy would suffice. She's a British citizen and normally, they would accept a photocopy of the husband's passport when he's a british citizen, after all, if she's british then she doesn't have to apply for a visa to enter the UK so it's not her they will be passing judgement on. I'm sure that by using the passport number, it would be a mere formality for them to check it out.
    Iain.
    Hi IaianBusby thanks i just did that have her passport photo copy in color which is a good quality and i already submitted it this morning..

Banned
    thanks for the inf miayela last question do i need to show our marriage contract im in mindanao and to apply in manila is bit distance in applying do i need for me to be with my kids or i can get application and just fill it up for them..?how much should i pay for there passport got 2 kids 2y years old and 1 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    thanks for the inf miayela last question do i need to show our marriage contract im in mindanao and to apply in manila is bit distance in applying do i need for me to be with my kids or i can get application and just fill it up for them..?how much should i pay for there passport got 2 kids 2y years old and 1 year old
    Hi Ross if your married then you include your marriage certificate, here is the link to answer all your question on how to apply for your daughters passport..

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...orts/how-apply

Hope that would help...

Banned
    hi question again in getting passport for kids do i need to attend seminar or my husband need to attend to it..

No need...

Thread Information