Thread: How much difference is there

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How much difference is there

between Visayan and Cebuano?

To find any Visayan language discs is like looking for fowls teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangoma View Post
    between Visayan and Cebuano?

To find any Visayan language discs is like looking for fowls teeth.
    Instead look for cebuano language disc. As far as i know we call it cebuano the language. Correct me if im wrong

There you go

http://www.filipinolanguages.com/software.html

My partner will be offering one-one tuition on line or here in Cebu very soon
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Hmmm ... I bought that one and concluded that it's a total waste of money!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    Hmmm ... I bought that one and concluded that it's a total waste of money!
    We are about to start creating a language course announcement here soon any chance of a c$%by Peter to see what the flaws are? Which version did you buy?
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

london well away from those people up norf
    All greek to me

If only I knew which packing case the disc is in! I still have it installed on one of my PCs.

I've found some other courses online, but I'm not sure whether I should post the links.

Perhaps pm or email?

DVD's are video format is NTSC (North America)
    can you get Pal, mate

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    DVD's are video format is NTSC (North America)
    can you get Pal, mate
    Yes
    Absit invidia

Thread Information