Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If you knew somone

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    you pessimist Andy

your turning more right wing than me , coming from a life long labour voter, that was, until the last few years, no longer bother now
    LOL

No thats just from things i see and ear with my ears and eyes.

Cant stand right or left wing all meets round the opposite end to me. No difference between Stalin and Hitler for me.

One thing i do know many people who come here prepared to work hard or just on a student or vistor visa cant belive how silly the system is.

Its just like at school if the teachers dont offer any discipline or rules many well behaved and well intentioned pupils will sneak off lessons and generally break the odd rule.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Toyang;95454]If you knew someone whose overstaying and working illegally in the UK, are you going to report her/him to the Immigration Police?

Everyone have their own reason why they chose to violate the rules and working illegally, but rules are rules and everyone should follow it. I have been to UK several times and I `ve seen some fellow Filipinos who work legally but still struggling, because of the high cost of living in the UK, how much more for those who are working illegally?
    I think most are being blind by the green pasture mentality, they thought that gold and wealth is very easy to dig in the west.
    In my humble opinion, I would rather to work legally to other country, even its not wealthy country where I will have peace of mind and not looking at my shoulder all the time.

Glad to see we are still going on this one.

Having listened to all the aguments I have changed my opinion and come to the conclusion that the best solution to dealing with these "criminals" would be to adopt the Rodrigo R. Duterte policy of a swift bullet or dive off a high cliff kids and all, much more cost effective than due process, detention centers, hotels and repatriation and Im sure the message would get about perhaps when he is finished there he could apply for a visa and then run for P.M. might take a few years but it would be worth the wait

http://www.preda.org/musicvideos/cnnitvdd.htm
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    ... the best solution to dealing with these "criminals" would be to adopt the Rodrigo R. Duterte policy of a swift bullet ...
    Whatever opinion you have about the 'Death Squads', there is no doubt that this little corner of Mindanao is one of the safest, because of the policy shared by Duterte, Chung Uy, and other local mayors.

maybe for those few criminals who actually think before they commit a crime, that if the punishment is so serve if they are caught, that they might not commit the crime.

only last year i had to give evidence at a crown court in a £3m fraud trial, the poor jury had to sit there for 3 months, and the cost of the trial and what did those involved get, suspended prison sentences, if i was on the jury i would be so that 3 months of my life was wasted, for those found guilty to walk free.

Banned
    Six illegal immigrants attempted to enter the UK by hiding themselves in Tesco shopping trolleys.

The six men, four Indians and two Afghans, were discovered hiding in a lorry full of shopping trolleys by UK Border Agency officials in Dunkerque, France.

The officials searched the Polish-registered lorry on Wednesday, 29 October before it was due to board a ferry to Dover.

http://chaisamosa.net/index.php/late...enu-id-363html

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    Whatever opinion you have about the 'Death Squads', there is no doubt that this little corner of Mindanao is one of the safest, because of the policy shared by Duterte, Chung Uy, and other local mayors.
    Absolutely Peter I can see how that would work ,its not dissimilar to the Thai attitude if locals use any kind of force to rob foreigners they get the chop too, as it has a negative impact on investment, interestingly my Honey says the perps who are bright enough to get the message in Davao often turn up in Cebu since unfortunately these enlightened policies are not yet adopted Nation wide due to lack of resources (ammo and fuel) The local foreigners though are having a Christmas Ball to raise funds
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Dozens of suspected illegal workers have been arrested as part of a raid at a chicken factory in Lancashire.

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/Workers-ar...ory.4704095.jp

I agree with these 2 statements. Most illegals arrived here legally, but their visas have expired. The immigration system was so useless it wasn't recorded whether or not they left the UK. I wouldn't tell the authorities about overstayers. They're not claiming benefits from the UK and doing work that the Brits think too demeaning.

Andy
    Surrey, UK

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    They are just people doing what they need to survive in a harsh world...
    They will do what they have to do and will continue to slip through..Good luck to them and I would do the same in their position.
    They know the consequences they face if caught.
    The British gov are tough on immigrants when it suits them and then the European union soften them up a bit by opening the flood gates for them..
    Thats perfectly fine though as it is all legal and above board..
    Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    I would not report them. I would, however, be very concerned that they are open to exploitation and have no health cover or any other basic protection while they are here.

Whats the point of reprting someone and almost certainly ruining their life and the lives of the family they depend on? You would have to be a cruel and heartless person to do that face to face.

london well away from those people up norf
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Absolutely Peter I can see how that would work ,its not dissimilar to the Thai attitude if locals use any kind of force to rob foreigners they get the chop too, as it has a negative impact on investment, interestingly my Honey says the perps who are bright enough to get the message in Davao often turn up in Cebu since unfortunately these enlightened policies are not yet adopted Nation wide due to lack of resources (ammo and fuel) The local foreigners though are having a Christmas Ball to raise funds

One Pub I used to frequent once had some plebs steal a few bags, due to the Irish conections in the PUB the gentleman were found, bags with all in them and possbily some compensation if the plebs had anything on them.
    The Plebs were then re trained in the ways of acting in public.

I dont think they ever limped near the place again and crime was only a subject mentioned in the pub due to some outside event after that.
    This Pub also had mental lock ins most evenings where any new late stayers were reminded to behave with a quick tap on the shoulder and a few words in the ear from rather tough gentleman. Offending let alone re offending never happened strangely.

This Pub even though it had a lot of Younger drinkers and big groups of blokes out on the lash, also had familys and older people by the table full as well. As they knew that it was as safe as their own house.

Respected Member
    it is a shame for them but no sorry.i dont think thay let me stay in philippines with out a visa what ever reason i gave it would be bye bye gaz/maybs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kermit123 View Post
    it is a shame for them but no sorry.i dont think thay let me stay in philippines with out a visa what ever reason i gave it would be bye bye gaz/maybs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyang View Post
    Hello Toyang peace please,Do u mind if i ask,where u right now UK or PI

peace

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Hello Toyang peace please,Do u mind if i ask,where u right now UK or PI

peace
    Im on the planet Earth. (joke only!)

now am here in Cebu City.
    you? where is that paradise?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyang View Post
    Im on the planet Earth. (joke only!)

now am here in Cebu City.
    you? where is that paradise?
    Thanks, feel relieved for your reply paradise is great yarmouth
    Wanted to invite you for buffet lunch at Dad's place on Saturday w/ some members here

Thanks, feel relieved for your reply paradise is great yarmouth
    Wanted to invite you for buffet lunch at Dad's place on Saturday w/ some members here
    are u paying again te juliet ???? I would like that

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    are u paying again te juliet ???? I would like that
    Yah,if u can come,come over lol I am just sharing the blessing

opps,sorry Toyang ,out of topic again ,but i can assure you they are legal wifey of brits guys

Banned
    If you send me my airticket I would love to come.
    Thanks for the invitation.

it was fun lol.... so stuff hahaha Looking forward to do it next time again i hope...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information