Thread: Xoom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    driver's licence as a proof ad. is that what u mean? or as identity? IREMIT uses Barclays in the uk. You can use any bank in the philippines, once you deposited the money in IREMIT and let them know they will give you the details on when and how to get your money in the PI. They are all so nice

What I mean for the visa card is if you want to apply it in IREMIT just check their site for details.

Ann I already called the customer service here now huhuhuh but they customer service says that mu hubby needs to go to there office in the LONDON just to fill up the form and what service he will do... and theres no other bank...

Speaking of Bracklays bank do you think its possible tht my hubby can send the money there thru tht bank and not going in the IREMIT office just to send the money..

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    Ann I already called the customer service here now huhuhuh but they customer service says that mu hubby needs to go to there office in the LONDON just to fill up the form and what service he will do... and theres no other bank...

Speaking of Bracklays bank do you think its possible tht my hubby can send the money there thru tht bank and not going in the IREMIT office just to send the money..
    I dont think so coz once u are far they will accept postal application or thru fax. I did mine thru post and a friend of mine just recently her hubby also applied here thru fax coz they want it quicker.

You have to be a register member before you can deposit the money.

Banned
    You can use debit cards with xoom, I believe.

I never personally used that option as I prefer the double safety net of paypal + xoom together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    I dont think so coz once u are far they will accept postal application or thru fax. I did mine thru post and a friend of mine just recently her hubby also applied here thru fax coz they want it quicker.

You have to be a register member before you can deposit the money.

Ann thanks for this info it really helps us.... the first customer tht I talked to while ago doesn't really now about the account I'm asking duuuuu ... So I called again I talked to this other person and she explained very well so everything is clearer now to me.... it's easy anyway!
    and really wow its really CHEAP compare to other money TRANSFER... for every 700 pound regardless the amount you will send not above 700 pounds they will charge only 6 pounds... wow COOL! and you can get the money any bank here in Philippines.

Regarding with the VISA card if your registered member just diposit 5pounds to the VISA card thru BARCKLAYS BANK and I can use the card here just like ATM..... The ATM CARD will delivred to you less than 1 week.

Thank you so much ANN...

Ann thanks for this info it really helps us.... the first customer tht I talked to while ago doesn't really now about the account I'm asking duuuuu ... So I called again I talked to this other person and she explained very well so everything is clearer now to me.... it's easy anyway!
    and really wow its really CHEAP compare to other money TRANSFER... for every 700 pound regardless the amount you will send not above 700 pounds they will charge only 6 pounds... wow COOL! and you can get the money any bank here in Philippines.

Regarding with the VISA card if your registered member just diposit 5pounds to the VISA card thru BARCKLAYS BANK and I can use the card here just like ATM..... The ATM CARD will delivred to you less than 1 week.

Thank you so much ANN...

My pleasure

for every 700 pound regardless the amount you will send not above 700 pounds they will charge only 6 pounds... wow COOL! and you can get the money any bank here in Philippines.
    And PNB only charge £5 for up to £1000 (and £7 up to £10,000), although the rate does rise a little more steeply above £10,000. The cash becomes available through most ATMs, the same day. (although you can only draw PHP40,000 [on GFMC], PHP50,000 [ATM savings account], per day).

Yes, I have tried to use a debit card with Xoom, and it was not accepted. I had to use a credit card in order to get accepted. I have found Xoom very efficient, though I always transfer money direct into my gf's Metrobank account.

Thread Information