Good news, guys!

I passed the Knowledge in the UK Test last Saturday! I finished it in just 7 minutes. (yabang ko!)

Again, my sincere thanks to many members and the moderators/admin for all the good tips and advices I got from them. I know I said this before and now I will say it again...this website is my family. I maybe gone for so long but I keep coming back and look for all the good friends I have here. As many filipinos would say "AT HOME KA DITO".

Tips to members who will take the test. Read the official book. Do not just memorize them but understand them. Try free questions/answers in some uk websites. Relax when you're there in the Test Centre. You have 45 minutes to finish 24 questions, you only need 18 correct answers to pass it. Make the most of them time, don't rush. Review your answers before you click the FINISH button. Otherwise it cannot be retrieved if you mistakenly clicked it. Just like the girl beside me. She clicked the FINISH button just after answering 3 or 5 questions And she was caught with something on her neck too...we call it in pinoy language as "kodigo" - a lists of answers to the questions or a referrence regarding the test.

Good luck, guys! And Congratulations to me