Hmmmm since I planned to go to my holiday last September in Bohol and Cebu. Before that month I already starting my DIET MODE because I really want to trim down my self. A lot of my colleugues is telling my I'm more sexy and prettier few years back (2 years ago) So I take it as a challenge for me and aside from that I want to look good on my wedding day and my dream wedding gown will fit on me hehehehe So what I did before September this years I decided to go on a serious. I just ate cereals as in corn flakes with milk as my brunch and I just ate 1 meal and thats my dinner. And then just green tea and thats my food everyday. I noticed that I'm loosing weight. And my office mates noticed that too... And I'm happy about it but my dieting is improving hehehe especially that I bought waist trimmer yesterday and my waist trimming belt hehehe this is REALLY SERIOUS hehehehe . I started using it yesterday and I feel so good because I sweat so badly hehehe! After I will lodge my VISA application this Friday. I will pursue my MUAY THAI lesson.. hmmmmmm

To all who is dieting now a days it's just only determination GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!