My Partner is about to launch both Cebuano for us guys and English for any Filipinos here in Cebu City and on line for anyone further away (skype etc) I have asked permission of Keith to publicise which he has kindly given .

What we envisage here in Cebu are small groups between 1-4 meeting either at our place in Guadalupe or at yours if that suits you better and we will be offering introductory classes to meet and discuss the level of study required either in Cebuano or English which might be something for your Honey to do whilst waiting for you to visit or for a visa

We are currently working on lesson plans for these courses

My Partner is a Graduate of English and has completed 33 units out of 39 in her Masters in English MAEd ELT(with Cebuano as one of her cognate subjects) She has been teaching English as a Second Language at the largest language school in Asia for nearly seven years and is at the 85% level at Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English and is at the top of her game, she therefore is able not only to speak both languages fluently but also to explain the underlying rules and grammar for those wishing to achieve fluency and of course for those that would simply like to feel more proficient ordering a cold beer

If this is of interest to any of the members here please feel free to text on 00639052892882 giving your name and e-mail or send me a P.M.

I wasn't too sure where to post this so if it needs moving I will appreciate that

We are also happy to assist any new arrivals in the Cebu area (nation wide if its really important)with advance house hunting, gift deliveries etc in fact if theres any little or big thing just ask.