Thread: The reason for all my troubles.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

The reason for all my troubles.

I suppose that now it is in the public domain and all done and dusted, I would let you all see the person responsible for my current financial plight - responsible for me having to work over here - responsible for my not being able to fly my children over here to see me - and, probably most of all, responsible for my not being able to apply for Hanna's visa!!

Here is a person who was a great teacher and friend. He checked out in all areas, that's why I gave him a job.

Don't ask me what I think of him now!!!

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/you...ver_sex_abuse/

Al.

Sorry to hear that Alan...hope things are getting better for you now.
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

It was horrible but I can confirm Alans new job pays 1792 san/migs a month which while not the same as he previously enjoyed is not the end of the wirrrld hic
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

We've had a forum whip round, and although times are tough in the present economic climate, we managed to get together, 3 buttons, a condom, and some fluff. Merry Xmas Al
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Is there a chance for you to re-start the business??? After all, you had no involvement in what happened.
    Or, would you be able to sue the shower that did that to you for whatever is owed to you???

I sincerely wish you all the best.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Alan...hope things are getting better for you now.
    Thanks Gracie - hope you are still ok - maybe see you and your good man soon.

Al.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    It was horrible but I can confirm Alans new job pays 1792 san/migs a month which while not the same as he previously enjoyed is not the end of the wirrrld hic
    Hence I'm always too p****d to go to work.

Al.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    We've had a forum whip round, and although times are tough in the present economic climate, we managed to get together, 3 buttons, a condom, and some fluff. Merry Xmas Al
    Really appreciate the whip Keith! Regarding the fluff - is it naval - bum - or the kind I would look forward to?

Al.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Is there a chance for you to re-start the business??? After all, you had no involvement in what happened.
    Or, would you be able to sue the shower that did that to you for whatever is owed to you???

I sincerely wish you all the best.
    Thank you Dom - I appreciate your good wishes.

Regarding suing him - I, as you know, cannot afford to talk to, or employ a solicitor at the moment. Are there any solicitors on our forum who could 'do me a favour?' Even some 'free' advice would be appreciated.

Al.

Although he has been punished, it does nothing for you or others who have suffered.

I somehow doubt he would have anything worth sueing for, and as he was properly checked out, due care was taken. Just another case of the injustice of life.
    But you seem to have the will to succeed, and a wife to back you up, so you wiull be OK!!

There must be something about Oxford though, I remember something about a kid falling down steps or getting lost a couple of years back there, also in a private school.

I'm really sorry about what happened to you mate. It's terrible the impact it has and will continue to have on the innocent victims, including you. I do hope that the good fortune that has recently come your way, will continue. You deserve it.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Alan, I have read your various stories and am saddened by the turn of events which has impacted so greatly on you, and of course Hanna.Like most people on the Forum there is so little we can do to help (forum whip round excluded of course!!)

I live in Bucks, adjacent to Oxfordshire. If there is ever anything I could help you with from here feel free to ask. My best wishes to you both.

Regards, Paul

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by paulgee View Post
    Alan, I have read your various stories and am saddened by the turn of events which has impacted so greatly on you, and of course Hanna.Like most people on the Forum there is so little we can do to help (forum whip round excluded of course!!)

I live in Bucks, adjacent to Oxfordshire. If there is ever anything I could help you with from here feel free to ask. My best wishes to you both.

Regards, Paul
    Thank you Paul for that. Extremely kind and thoughtful of you. Thank you also everyone for your comments and good wishes. Hanna and I regard the people on this forum as TRUE family. God bless everyone!

Al.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Thank you Dom - I appreciate your good wishes.

Regarding suing him - I, as you know, cannot afford to talk to, or employ a solicitor at the moment. Are there any solicitors on our forum who could 'do me a favour?' Even some 'free' advice would be appreciated.
    Al.
    I did try to contact CAB, outlining what happened, but they stressed that you had to get in touch in person, and would not even discuss a bean with me.

Sorry po.

Thank you Paul for that. Extremely kind and thoughtful of you. Thank you also everyone for your comments and good wishes. Hanna and I regard the people on this forum as TRUE family. God bless everyone!
    Al.
    Well........

Without "r" Keith, the forum wouldn't have happened....

Smile

I know! 'r' Keith should be awarded the CDM (If you remember that far back!! My grandad told me about it!!)

Al.

I know! 'r' Keith should be awarded the CDM (If you remember that far back!! My grandad told me about it!!)

Al.
    Certificate of Demented Mancs!
    Keith - Administrator

Sorry about that Prof Allan. Can you look for a solicitor who works in the gov't? Like in the Phils they have the PAO (Public Attorney's Office) their services are free. Just treat them out for snacks/lunch or if you're in a good budget you can give some for their gasoline expense. Hope everything is ok with you and Hanna. Give my regards to her.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Thread Information