It was 21st of October when kukupops arrived here in Phil, the day before my birthday ….meeting him again from the airport made me so happy and emotional, I was with my Dad and my cousin this time, but suddenly the emotions turns funny when I saw him going in different direction..I wonder where he’s going then…..oh…the toilet ….
he need the toilet first…

After 7 months I can’t believe he made it again to visit me, at first we planned to file a visit visa , but then we realize it will be very hard for us to suffer disappointment if turns bad, maybe it just happened that I didn’t submit at all because of unavoidable circumstances and commitment to my work that time so he decided to visit me again instead.

He stayed 21 days , we didn’t spend some outdoor holidays, mostly staying in my home and attended some relative gatherings like birthday and christening, the celebration of All Saints Day going to the cemetery made his holiday a bit different, so I got chance introducing him to my whole family and telling them about our plan of getting married…yes at last, we formally got engaged …ahhmm not sure if November 1 will be our date for engagement ….it should be the date after a week of my birthday (when we were in my room) hmmm we’ll finalize it anyway.

We visited Manila Ocean Park, It was not in the itinerary but when we needed to exchange his Traveler’s Cheque we went back to Manila because we can’t find any branch that can encash TC here in my nearest City, (so advice to all who got TC, exchange it first in Manila before moving to province) but then we got chance visited the Ocean Park for the first time.

And now, we are about to start another stage of our life, we’re now pr