Thread: Oh my gosh, I am going again !

Oh my gosh, I am going again !

We had talked about hopefully seeing one another early next year, that seemed such a long time away, and flights during the Christmas period so expensive. How time had dragged for us both since our first meeting in September.

I first flew out to see Shirley less than 3 months after meeting on line. After returning at the end of September time has dragged for us both, despite daily emails, messenger chats and phone calls.

I looked at flights, seeing the cost. Due to work commitments I could not go before the end of November, and January/February was looking unlikely for various reasons.

Today, searching the web I found cheap flights with KLM, £513, flying out 28th Nov and returning 9 December. So that was it – booked.

After a phone call to a disbelieving (and very happy) gf now we can look forward to our second meeting, less than 3 weeks away! What joy, I felt quite choked up emotionally telling her on the phone. As a bonus I will be there to see the Fiesta celebrations in her home town. (Whatever that involves!)

When I was there in September Christmas music was playing in the Malls, what will it be like now I wonder.

There seems to be a big difference between first and second meetings I think (am I right?). When I first flew out to see Shirley neither of us could be sure if we would get on as well in person as we had done online. Now we know one another all that is behind us and we can only look forward together.

Paul

good for you and your gf, goodluck to both of you and have a safe journey
    all things are possible!

Wow! Good luck and have a safe journey : )
    True love waits.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgee View Post
    As a bonus I will be there to see the Fiesta celebrations in her home town. (Whatever that involves!)
    that involves sacrificing a whitey and cooking them in a pot

2 visits in 6 months , it was 2 1/2yrs of chatting b4 i met the misses for the first time

great price and klm

first time i went, i landed 5pm on xmas eve

Today, searching the web I found cheap flights with KLM, £513, flying out 28th Nov and returning 9 December. So that was it – booked.
    Fantastic deal! have the prices come down?

Enjoy! I presume you have met Shirley' family and friends.

Best wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    that involves sacrificing a whitey and cooking them in a pot

2 visits in 6 months , it was 2 1/2yrs of chatting b4 i met the misses for the first time

great price and klm

first time i went, i landed 5pm on xmas eve
    which saved you ...temporarily from Christmas decorations in july
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

.....I will be there to see the Fiesta celebrations in her home town. (Whatever that involves!)....
    Take plenty of Vaseline
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Take plenty of Vaseline

A tee shirt with "I,m handsome ......but taken" can be a godsend too
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

goodluck and have a safe trip.

Great News..Have a safe trip
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Thanks for the tee shirt tip Keith. It made me realise that last time I was out in Phil never once did I walk alone out and about anywhere, I always had my gf with me. So no chance of me being 'taken' by anyone else! Is this what a Filipina does when she has her bf out with her, not letting him out of her sight, I would not be surprised.

Thanks everyone for the good luck messages, and ... errr ... thanks for the vaseline advice - I think!!

Paul

Wow 2 weeks to go! You and your gf must be very excited and counting the days non-stop! Have a safe trip and enjoy your 2nd visit to the Philippines

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    wow i bet she is excited to see you again.. fiesta just involves lots and lots of food! have fun, enjoy our country, you will find it so different to our days leading up to xnas
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Respected Member
    Wow, have safe trip "kabalen"

Thread Information