Hi there, I just returned from Davao on the 26th. I took with me the non impediment form from my local registry office, on arrival at Davao, I was told that either the form has to be processed in the british commission in Cebu, or sent to the embassy which is now moved to Taguig in Luzon. You must send colour photocopies of your passport and specifically the visa page too. Your sweetheart has to send her CNMAR with yours too. *BOTH* your non impediment and her CNMAR MUST be originals. Also need original birth certificate. As regards to getting a non impediment form on the day, I'm not sure you can, from what I was told chatting to the embassy on the phone, you need 20 days I think from entering the country.

I didn't bother sending the form to Cebu, mainly as the commisioner was really busy and I was pushed for time. I sent everything by courier to Taguig and it took about 5 working days to return to me. I even managed to get baptised and we were married in St paul's Matina on Monday the 24th November, just 2 days before we left!! I was in Mindinao for 6 weeks, and because I had already left when the Non impediment form was available at my local registry office, I had to get my neighbour to pick it up and send it. guaranteed parcelforce international 3 days!!! My ****!!! Took 9 days lol!!!

Oh, and if you are thinking of getting platinum wedding rings, forget Davao, they can get platinum, just takes 4 months!!!

Good luck bud.