Quote Originally Posted by Rob & Anne View Post
Hello,

Today 8th Nov. is the 2nd day of my 10th week of waiting for my spouse visa application but still no news about it :( My husband will be arriving in Manila tommorow 19th Nov. and he will only be here for like 8days supposedly to wait for the visa decision with me this week and hopefully take me home with him safely but im sad that we might not hear anything from the vfs this week and he has to go home without me :( worst is he cant travel anymore this year cos he already had his hols for this year and his next hols is next year early feb maybe :( Im really nervous about the decision,the waiting is terrible..

Regards to everyone....

---Life does not depend on how happy you are but on how happy others can be because of you.--

Hi,

Try to be positive. The important thing is that they approve your application. Of course you want to be together as soon as you can be but don't let the stress of waiting for the result stop you enjoying the eight days you have with your husband there. Even if you cant make the trip to the UK this time enjoy the next week, enjoy Christmas and February will be here before you know it