Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papaitan

Thumbs up Papaitan

PAPAITAN Note: Due to the scarcity or extinction of goats , substitution of beef is favorable.

Ingredients:

I. 250 gms Roast Goat Skin (boiled till tender, cut into small pieces) 250 gms roast goat meat cut into cubes 100 gms Large Intestines (cleaned, boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) boiled heart (boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) goat tripe (cleaned and boiled till tender cut into cubes) liver (boiled and cut into cubes) kidneys (boiled and cut into cubes) pancreas (boiled and cut into cubes)

II. 1/4 cup Bile (gives the bitter taste) 2 packs Knorr Tamarind Soup base mix (from Asian Shops) 2 Liters beef stock

III. 1 clove garlic minced 2 onions chopped 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced birds eye chilli, 3 pcs-crushed 2 pcs green chilli salt and pepper to taste 3 tbsp oil *ginger powder, optional *sage or rosemary, optional

*to counter balance the strong muttony taste

METHOD

Heat oil in a large pot. Fry ginger until brown followed by garlic. Add in onions, and fry till semi-transparent. Pour in goat meat, goat skin, heart, intestines and tripe. Add some salt and pepper. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the beef stock and tamarind Soup Mix. Bring to a boil. Then, stir in kidneys, liver and pancreas. Add BILE 1 tablespoon at a time until tastes suits your taste. Add salt and pepper. Lastly, add in the chillis. Bring to a boil and serve while hot.

**** yum-yum only few people eat this food LOL... When Duncan visited my province I let him eat this one and he LOVE'S it hehehehhehe Love this food hayyyyyyyyy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    PAPAITAN Note: Due to the scarcity or extinction of goats , substitution of beef is favorable.

Ingredients:

I. 250 gms Roast Goat Skin (boiled till tender, cut into small pieces) 250 gms roast goat meat cut into cubes 100 gms Large Intestines (cleaned, boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) boiled heart (boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) goat tripe (cleaned and boiled till tender cut into cubes) liver (boiled and cut into cubes) kidneys (boiled and cut into cubes) pancreas (boiled and cut into cubes)

II. 1/4 cup Bile (gives the bitter taste) 2 packs Knorr Tamarind Soup base mix (from Asian Shops) 2 Liters beef stock

III. 1 clove garlic minced 2 onions chopped 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced birds eye chilli, 3 pcs-crushed 2 pcs green chilli salt and pepper to taste 3 tbsp oil *ginger powder, optional *sage or rosemary, optional

METHOD

Heat oil in a large pot. Fry ginger until brown followed by garlic. Add in onions, and fry till semi-transparent. Pour in goat meat, goat skin, heart, intestines and tripe. Add some salt and pepper. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the beef stock and tamarind Soup Mix. Bring to a boil. Then, stir in kidneys, liver and pancreas. Add BILE 1 tablespoon at a time until tastes suits your taste. Add salt and pepper. Lastly, add in the chillis. Bring to a boil and serve while hot.

**** yum-yum only few people eat this food LOL... When Duncan visited my province I let him eat this one and he LOVE'S it hehehehhehe Love this food hayyyyyyyyy
    Loving that dearly
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post
    Loving that dearly
    Hmmmmm APIR Tin hehehe.. some girls doesn't like it because they said its ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahaahhahahah Everytime I will go home to the province my dad will get a goat in our farm and thn cook it hehehe... I miss eating it hayyyyyyyyyyyyy... If your here in MANILA you can't eat this food really, not delicious compare to province hehehhe

I am an Ilocana as well, so i love this.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    I am an Ilocana as well, so i love this.

same here lol I eat most foods... One hing that I will not eat. IT's CRABS it will make my FACE look like ALLIEN hehehehe.... I'm allergic of it I just learned tht I'm allergic on it when I went to CEBU last Septmeber with my girl friends huhuhuhuh... that was really worst it's really my first time EVER... I'm so scared, I thought I will die ... Good thing that my friends move fast and bought anti-hestamin for me

I will eat everything hehehe

Ingredients:

METHOD

Ohhhhh lalalalala... so yumyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I love it too

Same here. I am allergic to crabs too but I can't resist "burong talangka" (fermented crabs). Just thinking about it makes me salivate. I dont care if I get hives after eating it!

... I eat most foods... One hing that I will not eat. IT's CRABS it will make my FACE look like ALLIEN hehehehe.... I'm allergic of it ...
    makes them easy.

Same here. I am allergic to crabs too but I can't resist "burong talangka" (fermented crabs). Just thinking about it makes me salivate. I dont care if I get hives after eating it!

REALLY.... WOW we have the same in common emm hehehe... Well to tell you honestly I LOVE BURONG TALANKA hahahahaha I have it on my house Even it's too expensive at mall I bought one hahahahaha But I ate just little amount and I see to it that I have meds on me hehehehhe... Be ready always

Namiss ko tuloy PINANGAT at Bicol Express!!!

Asan na mga Bicolano here?!!! Post our especiality recipes too! hehe wag patalo sa mga Ilocanang kuripot hehehe...
    peace mate!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post

Asan na mga Bicolano here?!!! Post our especiality recipes too! hehe wag patalo sa mga Ilocanang kuripot hehehe...
    peace mate!

Go Bicolana Go Bicolana!!!:

I hate you! Gimme some!

... I have it on my house ...
    makes them easy.

peace mate!

LOL hehehehehehe... You make me laughed Sis Ohhh you'r BICOLANA hmmmmmm cool

I hate you! Gimme some!

hehehe.... Sure why not

i love papaitan amy one of my fav. i am craving for it now wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    i love papaitan amy one of my fav. i am craving for it now wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you make it there? How about your husband does he like it????

Can you make it there? How about your husband does he like it????
    No never tried making it here. wahhhhhhhh dont asked it my husband wouldnt like it But he respects my food

No never tried making it here. wahhhhhhhh dont asked it my husband wouldnt like it But he respects my food

ohhhh ok... Hmm I guess if there's sheep or lamb there you can do it just be friend to butchers hehehehme my hubby says

ohhhh ok... Hmm I guess if there's sheep or lamb there you can do it just be friend to butchers hehehehme my hubby says
    Aye, you are right amy wahhhhhhhhh. You keep me thinking now wahhhh

Aye, you are right amy wahhhhhhhhh. You keep me thinking now wahhhh

Yea my hubby is always telling me that we can get on the fish monkers a whole fish with the head hehehe because i love to eat fish heads lol as in whole fish dapat hehehe... And he says we can get to butchers the liver, tounge, maskara ng baboy hehehe and other parts of the meat hehehe.....

Yea my hubby is always telling me that we can get on the fish monkers a whole fish with the head hehehe because i love to eat fish heads lol as in whole fish dpt hehehe... And he says we can get to butchers the liver and other parts of the meat hehehe.....
    Aye, you can get wholefish in the fish shop. Everytime my father in law bring fish its always whole coz he knows i like the head Everytime i eat the eyes my husband would always say YOU ARE DISGUSTING wahhhhhhhh who caresim enjoying it.

Aye, you can get wholefish in the fish shop. Everytime my father in law bring fish its always whole coz he knows i like the head Everytime i eat the eyes my husband would always say YOU ARE DISGUSTING wahhhhhhhh who caresim enjoying it.

heheheheh my hubby is laughing Ann... I'm reading your response here LOL .. He say's there's nothing wrong on it is just like there nature hahahahahah

heheheheh my hubby is laughing Ann... I'm reading your response here LOL .. He say's there's nothing wrong on it is just like there nature hahahahahah
    wahhhhhhh i know he is only joking but he enyoys watching me wahhhhh

wahhhhhhh i know he is only joking but he enyoys watching me wahhhhh

GOOD to hear that !!!!

GOOD to hear that !!!!

no matter how disgusting the food for them they will always respect that coz they love us wahhhhhhhh. But my husbands loves filipino foods esp the lumoia bolabola pansit etc.......

no matter how disgusting the food for them they will always respect that coz they love us wahhhhhhhh. But my husbands loves filipino foods esp the lumoia bolabola pansit etc.......

Yea that's the real meaning of ACCEPTANCE Ann... I agree with you.... Because some they didn't love some of our foods hehehehe

Yea that's the real meaning of ACCEPTANCE Ann... I agree with you.... Because some they didn't love some of our foods hehehehe
    You are right amy wahhhhhhh. sometime my husband will say are you like that in the PI you eat everything wahhhhhhhhh I just answer him we love our food thats why

You are right amy wahhhhhhh. sometime my husband will say are you like that in the PI you eat everything wahhhhhhhhh I just answer him we love our food thats why

GOOD TO HEAR THAT ANN

LOL hehehehehehe... You make me laughed Sis Ohhh you'r BICOLANA hmmmmmm cool

Opo, pure bred Bicolana hehe ... like Chili, Sili, Spicy hehe... Maharang/Mahalang lol!!!

Ilokano - Kuripot

Bikolano - hhehe... oragon lol (but in Tagalog hehe it's quite rude hehe) But oragon in Bicol means Great! Amazing! Tough hehe...

Batangeno - Matapang! (Brave/Strong)

Capiz/Bisaya - whahaha Aswang lol

Tagalog - Posh lol...

Bulacano - Chicarong Baboy hehehe

What about other regions? lol

Thumbs up

awww... i so admire men who are so open to changes!!!

Opo, pure bred Bicolana hehe ... like Chili, Sili, Spicy hehe... Maharang/Mahalang lol!!!

Ilokano - Kuripot

Bikolano - hhehe... oragon lol (but in Tagalog hehe it's quite rude hehe) But oragon in Bicol means Great! Amazing! Tough hehe...

Batangeno - Matapang! (Brave/Strong)

Capiz/Bisaya - whahaha Aswang lol

Tagalog - Posh lol...

Bulacano - Chicarong Baboy hehehe

What about other regions? lol

Ummm your pure breed.... ME i'm not pure breed hehehe... I'm half ilocana and half bisaya.... My dad is bisaya and mom is ilocana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information