Thread: Kalderetang Kambing

Thumbs up Kalderetang Kambing

Description:
    Kaldereta is one of the meat dishes everyone has come to love. You can always find it in the menus of authentic Pilipino restaurant or even in "turo-turo" type restaurant. On every celebrations, on ordinary occasions or get together party kaldereta will most likely be on the table. There is the kalderetang baka, manok or even pork. But on this post it’s the favorite kalderetang kambing.

The meat is not that pungent, it's from a year old goat so it doesn’t require the pressure cooker, just simmer it for approximately 30 minutes and its just tender so be careful not to over boil it.

Ingredients:
    1 k. Indian mutton (Indian goat meat)
    2 medium size green/red bell pepper, cut into 1” square
    2 medium size potato, quartered
    1 medium size carrots, cut same size as potato
    1 can button mushroom, cut into halves
    2 medium size onion, chopped
    1/2 head garlic, chopped
    1 can liver spread
    1 cup tomato sauce
    1 pkt. kaldereta mix
    5-8 peppercorns, crushed
    1/4 c. soy sauce
    1/4 c. vinegar
    3 siling labuyo
    3 bay leaf
    salt and pepper

Directions:
    Marinate goat meat with vinegar, a dash of salt and pepper for 5-10 minutes. Drain marinate and stir fry meat until color changes to light brown, keep aside. In a casserole pan, sauté garlic and onion, add meat and sauté for another 2-3 minutes. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and liver spread, stir cook for 3-5 minutes. Add 3-4 cups of water, crushed pepper corns and bay leaf simmer for 30 minutes or until meat are tender. Add potato, carrots, mushroom siling labuyo and kaldereta mix diluted in 1/2 cup of water, simmer for another 10 minutes or until vegetable are cooked and sauce thickens. Add bell pepper, season with salt and cook for another 30 seconds, serve hot.

yummy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    With all those recipes you have been posting I am pretty sure that your husband waist line will be suffering quite a lot.....

So... Cool down, dai........

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    With all those recipes you have been posting I am pretty sure that your husband waist line will be suffering quite a lot.....

As HE always said... It's OK to COOK a lot hehehe... There are many ways to trim down, just do a lot of EXERCISES weeeeeeehhhhhh

All the recipe you've stated here my fiance tried it as well and he love it especially goat recipe

And to add he tasted for the first time the Balut and adobong frog He's the man
    and he's looking forward the cricket, lizard, spider and cockroach
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Quote Originally Posted by kukurokuk View Post
    All the recipe you've stated here my fiance tried it as well and he love it especially goat recipe

WOW really hmmmm SURVIVOR hehehehe...pwdi pang FEAR FACTOR hehehe, my hubby tried BALUT too hahaha that's a BLAST!! Next time I let him try palaka adobo hehehe, I ler hime eat DINUGUAN too from goldiluck and he love's it just the same with black pudding he says

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    WOW really hmmmm SURVIVOR hehehehe...pwdi pang FEAR FACTOR hehehe, my hubby tried BALUT too hahaha that's a BLAST!! Next time I let him try palaka adobo hehehe, I ler hime eat DINUGUAN too from goldiluck and he love's it just the same with black pudding he says
    THAT IS AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    THAT IS AMAZING!

yea

Im having a bit of trouble in my local fooda sourcing the "Indian Goat" Amy any thoughts?

1 k. Indian mutton (Indian goat meat)
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Amy,
    hehe why not have a blog so we can all subscribe!!!!! i am dying to try all those recipes... hehe i aint like you... im just a newbie hehehe... my especialities are... Cheese Stix, Cassava Cake, Cheese Puto and Yema and rice hehehe.... (bas combi lol)
    Thanks Chef!

Amy,
    hehe why not have a blog so we can all subscribe!!!!! i am dying to try all those recipes... hehe i aint like you... im just a newbie hehehe... my especialities are... Cheese Stix, Cassava Cake, Cheese Puto and Yema and rice hehehe.... (bas combi lol)
    Thanks Chef!

uyyyy I love cheese sticks hehehehehe Go girl, as long as you have your own baking equipments and you have the recipe books goo you can make it that's wht I did during my early days in High school... My mom gave me an OVEN for my 14th birthday present to me just to learn and be good in baking hehehhe.. Every weekend I baked tons of cakes and cookies and pastries hehehehee And my familly loves it! I really miss doing it.

Puto cheze is easy to do as long as you have steamer thats cool yummy hehehhee

uyyyy I love cheese sticks hehehehehe Go girl, as long as you have your own baking equipments and you have the recipe books goo you can make it that's wht I did during my early days in High school... My mom gave me an OVEN for my 14th birthday present to me just to learn and be good in baking hehehhe.. Every weekend I baked tons of cakes and cookies and pastries hehehehee And my familly loves it! I really miss doing it.

[/SIZE][/FONT] yummy hehehhee

what!!! an oven on ur 14th bday!!! what i got was a bike nyahahaha

Banned

Wow oven and bike on 14th birthday! what I got was a box of cookies ....

Yea sis because that was he promise to me... She want me to enhance more and be good in baking... So when I got that I really do a lot of hands on, on my baking lesson by my self... I do a theory's at school and sort of hands on a bit but in the house it's really different because I'm the boss in our house hehehe Every Friday during pay days of my mom after our dinner I set all my ingredients and things to use in baking and that's it baked Till dawn

Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post

That's OK sis....

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kukurokuk View Post

My husband doesnt want to taste balot, and it is all because of the chicks inside it

Cricket, lizard, spider and cockroach
    never had one before
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

We love FOOD'S though.... And my hubby is not picky and it's not a problem if he waistline will get bigger.... We are sports person so no problem we that and there are so many means to sort of our waistline to burn all those calories

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post
    My husband doesnt want to taste balot, and it is all because of the chicks inside it

never had one before

SAME here I never tried that but CRIKET yes I do just once but never tried it again... I guess I can't eat lizard, spider and cockroach awwwwwwwwwwww ...

My hubby promise me to try the BALUT thing hahaha so he did it...
    And also the stinky DURIAN

Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    whehehe... and what about a 14 y/o British Kid?

XBox?
    PSP?
    Wii?
    PC?
    CD?
    IPod?
    CP?
    TV?
    DVD?
    CAR?

hehehe... all are upto maximum of 4 letters! hehe very short but most expensive!!

Banned

XBox?
    PSP?
    Wii?
    PC?
    CD?
    IPod?
    CP?
    TV?
    DVD?
    CAR?

hehehe... all are upto maximum of 4 letters! hehe very short but most expensive!!

XBox?
    PSP?
    Wii?
    PC?
    CD?
    IPod?
    CP?
    TV?
    DVD?
    CAR?

That's now a days... How about you what do you want to give to your child if ever???

Quote Originally Posted by [LEFT
    tiN[/LEFT];99967]

never had one before
    Your in luck then as we have just launched our fast exotic food mail order service today(thanks for the idea)

This little
    chappie
    can also deal with the chicks in the
    Balut
    if your Hubby is recalcitrant and he or she will be
    absolutely
    enormous
    in time for your
    Xmas
    dinner
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

hmmmmm have a nice lunch to you ....

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Your in luck then as we have just launched our fast exotic food mail order service today(thanks for the idea)

This little
    chappie
    can also deal with the chicks in the
    Balut
    if your Hubby is recalcitrant and he or she will be
    absolutely
    enormous
    in time for your
    Xmas
    dinner
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

That's now a days... How about you what do you want to give to your child if ever???

ive told my husband that the kids should earn their presents... but he said... they might hate us, coz my family could give them anything and expensive presents hehehe...

u have to remember we r in england now... if you want to give our kids cheap pressies hehe send them to the Philippines hehehe

XBox?
    PSP?
    Wii?
    PC?
    CD?
    IPod?
    CP?
    TV?
    DVD?
    CAR?

my husband have xbox and i have wii wahhhhhhhhhh we are like 14 y/o brit/fil kids yes we are sometimes hmmmmmm oppppppsss all the time

ive told my husband that the kids should earn their presents... but he said... they might hate us, coz my family could give them anything and expensive presents hehehe...

u have to remember we r in england now... if you want to give our kids cheap pressies hehe send them to the Philippines hehehe
    your husband thought is exactly the same as mine in terms of giving pressies wahhhhhhh i just tell him just wait n see when they are grown ups if u cud still say that

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    your husband thought is exactly the same as mine in terms of giving pressies wahhhhhhh i just tell him just wait n see when they are grown ups if u cud still say that

hehehehe

my husband have xbox and i have wii wahhhhhhhhhh we are like 14 y/o brit/fil kids yes we are sometimes hmmmmmm oppppppsss all the time
    hehe... same here...

hehe... same same... lol

Thread Information