Thread: Accountant Needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Accountant Needed

Hi all... I am wondering if anyone here in the forum can recommend a good & reliable accountant in or around Birmingham area?

We are currently preparing for the requirements... Fiance is self-employed window cleaner and he only has his bank statements and letters from his residential employers.

Thanks Everyone.

Mavid

What do you think an accountant will give you?

If you need it, I use an accountant in Coventry, have been with them for about 2 years and seen to be OK.

[quote=rusty;99202]What do you think an accountant will give you?

Statement from Accountant.... forum members suggested it... to show he has enough money to support me.

Thanks Rusty

hi mavid,

i think u don't need accountant's report. bank statement is most reliable to show ECO that your husband got money, and includes his present income tax form that will do.. goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by jta View Post
    hi mavid,

i think u don't need accountant's report. bank statement is most reliable to show ECO that your husband got money, and includes his present income tax form that will do.. goodluck!
    Fiance will be relieved to know that. Thanks jta.

Respected Member
    jta, when you say the present income tax form . the last time i recieved a income tax form it just states the year leading to april 2007. could a letter stating my average earnings recently signed by the proprioter of the company i work for suffice.along with bank statements

london well away from those people up norf
    Maybe worth confirming before paying out any money with the brit embassy in manila via email.
    What JTA sounds fair enough if your tax and bank statements match one another then it should suffice to say you earn the money legally and have enough to support you both.

Thank You AndyPaul.

The problem with his tax is.. it will not be till April 2009 when he can file for it he says.

I was thinking of writing a Collective Letter from all his Window Cleaning Customers... stating how much they pay him, and how long he has been doing it. Then all the customers will sign it with their Name and Contact Details and Signature...with their consent of course.

I was thinking this can be his Letter of Employment kinda...because all them are technically his employer i guess hehehe....they are the one's who pay him.

So that said...what do u think? It's all true and we are not telling a lie anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mavid View Post
    Thank You AndyPaul.

The problem with his tax is.. it will not be till April 2009 when he can file for it he says.

I was thinking of writing a Collective Letter from all his Window Cleaning Customers... stating how much they pay him, and how long he has been doing it. Then all the customers will sign it with their Name and Contact Details and Signature...with their consent of course.

I was thinking this can be his Letter of Employment kinda...because all them are technically his employer i guess hehehe....they are the one's who pay him.

So that said...what do u think? It's all true and we are not telling a lie anyway.

Letters from the Clients will be very big help too... What about remittance slips? DO they give him letters with payment/cheque enclosed? That will be also a good evidence...

What about Self-employed declartaion tax and the likes... Bank Stamements... i think it should always be current or with in 6mos during the application of the visa...

nothing to worry about!

accountants are not needed..

just submit all the requirements stated in the visa application and things will be fine...

Hi Jay & Zobel...He gets paid cash, on site most of the times. Sometimes he calls back to collect the money.

I asked him to look for his Self-Employed Declaration tax... one issue as well is... He stopped working for almost one & half year. He did declare that he will stop working tho. He was in the Philippines with me most of those times.

He only started working again Last May 2008, but he has been in the window cleaning business for almost 11 yrs.

So I thought about maybe give them his tax payments from the previous years jst to show that he is getting money legally.

Hi Jay & Zobel...He gets paid cash, on site most of the times. Sometimes he calls back to collect the money.

I asked him to look for his Self-Employed Declaration tax... one issue as well is... He stopped working for almost one & half year. He did declare that he will stop working tho. He was in the Philippines with me most of those times.

He only started working again Last May 2008, but he has been in the window cleaning business for almost 11 yrs.

So I thought about maybe give them his tax payments from the previous years jst to show that he is getting money legally.

Any legal docs will be counted as valid... I pray he kept all those things... Or if not... maybe he can ask the Tax people to send him another copy of the declaration if he lost it...

I pray all things will be well soon! Take care

and God bless you both

Thank you Jay & zobel... for the encouragements. God Bless you both too.

Thumbs up Pay It Forward

Thank you Jay & zobel... for the encouragements. God Bless you both too.

No problemo, happy to be of helped, I was once like you & there were lots who helped me too... (but my knowledge is still limited, ask Joebloggs & other mods for legalities)

And I think you will help those who will be needing advices when you get here... And that is for sure!!!

Thread Information