Thread: Accountant Needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank You AndyPaul.

The problem with his tax is.. it will not be till April 2009 when he can file for it he says.

I was thinking of writing a Collective Letter from all his Window Cleaning Customers... stating how much they pay him, and how long he has been doing it. Then all the customers will sign it with their Name and Contact Details and Signature...with their consent of course.

I was thinking this can be his Letter of Employment kinda...because all them are technically his employer i guess hehehe....they are the one's who pay him.

So that said...what do u think? It's all true and we are not telling a lie anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mavid View Post
    Thank You AndyPaul.

The problem with his tax is.. it will not be till April 2009 when he can file for it he says.

I was thinking of writing a Collective Letter from all his Window Cleaning Customers... stating how much they pay him, and how long he has been doing it. Then all the customers will sign it with their Name and Contact Details and Signature...with their consent of course.

I was thinking this can be his Letter of Employment kinda...because all them are technically his employer i guess hehehe....they are the one's who pay him.

So that said...what do u think? It's all true and we are not telling a lie anyway.

Letters from the Clients will be very big help too... What about remittance slips? DO they give him letters with payment/cheque enclosed? That will be also a good evidence...

What about Self-employed declartaion tax and the likes... Bank Stamements... i think it should always be current or with in 6mos during the application of the visa...

nothing to worry about!

Thread Information