Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mail-To-Order-Brides

Arrow Mail-To-Order-Brides

Just some queries:

Are you still battling from this mentality?

Or have you experienced people making some negative comments about your relationship with your hubby/wifey bf/gf?

Are they just jealous or what?

Or Envious because we have better relationships than ordinary Brit couples? Fil couples?

Share us some of your experiences and views regarding this matter.

Thank you...

ANd Blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Just some queries:

Or have you experienced people making some negative comments about your relationship with your hubby/wifey bf/gf?

Or Envious because we have better relationships than ordinary Brit couples? Fil couples?

Thank you...

ANd Blessings!
    First, No Im not
    2. Never thanks God
    3. Maybe hehehehe
    4. Agree

Its how you make life's happy and beautiful. Nevermind the other people, Just ignore them if they say comments about brit and filipina or the other way around.

Stay happy and beautiful always

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    First, No Im not
    2. Never thanks God
    3. Maybe hehehehe
    4. Agree

Its how you make life's happy and beautiful. Nevermind the other people, Just ignore them if they say comments about brit and filipina or the other way around.

Stay happy and beautiful always

PRECISELY!!! HEHEHE... Ingit lang sila

never happen to me bcoz when i told them how i meet my hubby they are amazed to me and they loved me as a friend and THANKS GOD.
    all things are possible!

I ordered 10 and got 1 free
    Keith - Administrator

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    never happen to me bcoz when i told them how i meet my hubby they are amazed to me and they loved me as a friend and THANKS GOD.

yeah! same here... but can't explain that to everybody that will ask can you? whahaaha...

our love story was quite long... i can tell it again & again & again hehe... they might give up from asking hehehe...

P.S.

It is not just about Mail to Order Brides but also Pinays are tagged as:

Domestic Helpers (yep, coz they like us for being hardworkers & knows how to clean properly hehehe)

Nurses (coz we handle our patients with love & care & respect)

Yeah ditto.
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

It is also like:

Indians - Currys, popadoms

Chinese - Springrolls, dumplings

Mexican - Fajitas

English - Mustards hahaha

Hmmm...

hehe... maybe those are the simpliest ways to associate a race or remember them by! but still not right hehe... RACIST PEOPLE! HEHE

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ervenescence View Post
    Yeah ditto.
    I am indeed delighted for the replies... only shows that we are respected as who we are, what we are & where we came from!!!

Good people!!!

But... hehe sa atin sa bayan nating Pilipinas... Go around the mall with your hubby... ALL EYES ARE ON YOU

From head to feet! lol... are they just envy or what? or hehe maybe curious coz we have a very attractive man next to us holding our hand? lol...

Got no problems here in the UK, only in the PI when we 1st met... but we have conquered it!!

Anyway, post some more! Need more views from Pinaypays there

I am indeed delighted for the replies... only shows that we are respected as who we are, what we are & where we came from!!!

Good people!!!

But... hehe sa atin sa bayan nating Pilipinas... Go around the mall with your hubby... ALL EYES ARE ON YOU

From head to feet! lol... are they just envy or what? or hehe maybe curious coz we have a very attractive man next to us holding our hand? lol...

Got no problems here in the UK, only in the PI when we 1st met... but we have conquered it!!

yeah!!!
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I ordered 10 and got 1 free

hehe maybe free but the best among the 10 hehe is that your wifey hehe?

can you send me the catalogue

Respected Member

Good people!!!

My husband noticed that also every time we visits Philippines

But im just like this, "mamatay kau s inggit"
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post

oo nga mga ingitera!! hehehe

hehe was funny, when we 1st met.. hehe all eyes were on us!

then heard comments in few occasions:

KAPE GATAS o! *coffee & milk

or

SI Pango at matangos (botton & tall nose)

or

Higante at si Pandak (Giant & dwarf)

ah well... only shows opposite attracts!!! lol

But got no problemo here in UK!

for newbies:
    put this in your mind: DO NOT BOTHER THOSE PAKI ALAMERA HEHE... 4 sure they will go and check the internet & sign up in any penpal/marriage sites hehehe to experience the same!!! lol RELAK KA LANG! LOL

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jay&Zobel;99818] KAPE GATAS o! *coffee & milk

Coffee and Milk daw, same here. But I do not care, inggit lang sila noh! Its funny, some wondered why Brits like morena, I just can not tell everyone, that not all Brits love morena it just happend that my hubby loves to traveled around and because I got Morena skin I easily got tanned. Sometimes its shiny tanned pa. . especially when we always watch cricket and football last summer.
    When we went to Ilocos Sur we went to the local market. I was dealing with the vendor as I was buying some souvenirs and my hubby walk around while waiting for me. He said, he feels like a celebrity as everyone looking at him and there are 2 young lady vendors even took out the comb and brush their hair and was calling him sir to try to get his attention. hehehehe Then all of sudden I come and the girls whispering to each other.
    I am so proud when I am walking around with hubby...yes like the other one say, mamatay sila sa inggit!

Wink

hehe was funny, when we 1st met.. hehe all eyes were on us!

then heard comments in few occasions:

or

SI Pango at matangos (botton & tall nose)

or

Higante at si Pandak (Giant & dwarf)

ah well... only shows opposite attracts!!! lol

But got no problemo here in UK!

for newbies:
    put this in your mind: DO NOT BOTHER THOSE PAKI ALAMERA HEHE... 4 sure they will go and check the internet & sign up in any penpal/marriage sites hehehe to experience the same!!! lol RELAK KA LANG! LOL
    I totally agree with you sis. If they give unpleasant comment, They are just 'inggit to the max!!!' well... let them have a feastfull day. Besides none of us us can please everyone. I experienced the same when my fiancee and I were in Hongkong...

I've only heard the "mail order bride" thing twice but by people who think they're being funny but are not. Otherwise I haven't noticed anything in the UK.

I notice the western/Filipina couples in the Phils especially the very young girl with old guy or attractive girl with ugly bloke or (strangest one I saw this time), a Dutch father and son both with Filipinas who looked about the same age.

My friend asked a Filipino guy what he thought of western guys going over there and taking their women and he replied that it made him sad.
    It seems that there are a lot of women to go around (so to speak) so us foreigners nicking a few shouldn't make too much difference.

Strange that when my wife was young free and single, none of the local lads made a move on her. Are they gay or what???

People judge i guess it's human nature,some people take time to know the real story some are just happy to assume.That's life.
    It bothers me before because i also experience that all eyes are on me but now I do not care anymore.
    True love waits.

Quote Originally Posted by baboyako View Post
    can you send me the catalogue

why do u need it for? hehe? u going 2 ordr 4 urself? or for the hubby?!!!!
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! it will be a tough competition hehhee

Wink

[QUOTE=simplelife;99837]

Coffee and Milk daw, same here. But I do not care, inggit lang sila noh! Its funny, some wondered why Brits like morena, I just can not tell everyone, that not all Brits love morena it just happend that my hubby loves to traveled around and because I got Morena skin I easily got tanned. Sometimes its shiny tanned pa. . especially when we always watch cricket and football last summer.

lol!!! same here, no effort at all! lol, unlike white hehe, they need to go to the tanning parlours just have their skin be tanned - hehe turned out to be ORANGE! LOL... and that is something to be thankful to our dearly beloved partners, we now appreciate our colour hahaha... aminin... sino ang nagtry magpaputi dito? whitening lotions, likas papaya!!! whhhhaaa!!!! lol

When we went to Ilocos Sur we went to the local market. I was dealing with the vendor as I was buying some souvenirs and my hubby walk around while waiting for me. He said, he feels like a celebrity as everyone looking at him and there are 2 young lady vendors even took out the comb and brush their hair and was calling him sir to try to get his attention. hehehehe Then all of sudden I come and the girls whispering to each other.

wha hehehe... sorry girls he is taken... duh! lol

I am so proud when I am walking around with hubby...yes like the other one say, mamatay sila sa inggit!

mabuhay ang mga agta! lol este mabuhay tayong lahat mga api hehe... ay hindi! YES, WE JUST HAVE TO BE PROUD THAT WE R TRUE PINAYS but not too proud to d extent of being mapagmata!

go go go!

Quote Originally Posted by deltonmay29 View Post
    I totally agree with you sis. If they give unpleasant comment, They are just 'inggit to the max!!!' well... let them have a feastfull day. Besides none of us us can please everyone. I experienced the same when my fiancee and I were in Hongkong...

they can be very judgmental as they want... who cares!!! hehe as long as you know in your heart that you love your partner & ur he loves you too! that's all that matters...

Quote Originally Posted by Gavanddal View Post
    I've only heard the "mail order bride" thing twice but by people who think they're being funny but are not. Otherwise I haven't noticed anything in the UK.

I notice the western/Filipina couples in the Phils especially the very young girl with old guy or attractive girl with ugly bloke or (strangest one I saw this time), a Dutch father and son both with Filipinas who looked about the same age.

My friend asked a Filipino guy what he thought of western guys going over there and taking their women and he replied that it made him sad.
    It seems that there are a lot of women to go around (so to speak) so us foreigners nicking a few shouldn't make too much difference.

whaaaa hehhehe.. sige mga pinay aminin!! hehehe...

Strange that when my wife was young free and single, none of the local lads made a move on her. Are they gay or what???

INSECURED THAT IS, hehe you should thank them because they did not bother her... now, you have the best lass in the world (in your eyes...lol) becuase in my hubby's eyes I am, and other's hubbys eyes, it's their partners hahahaa u know what i mean right! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    People judge i guess it's human nature,some people take time to know the real story some are just happy to assume.That's life.
    It bothers me before because i also experience that all eyes are on me but now I do not care anymore.

Yep, now people are minding their own businesses now! and that is great!

Quote Originally Posted by tiN View Post

If you are a filipina wallking hand in hand with a foreigner...I don't think you can escape the stares...whispering girls (oooh i hate that lol) It bothered me a lot at first and it affected my confidence.

But as time goes by...you do get used to it. I just hold him tighter and walk like i just won the grandprize hehehe

Just some queries:

Thank you...

ANd Blessings!

I experienced this situation in our first year of our relationship, Yea they are just JEALOUS
    people... It's frustrating but just hold on, stand firm and be positive always... Ignore those negative thoughts from people you know.... But when the time we really met in PERSON those people change there thinking towards it... Well sorry for them this is REAL

If you let them affect you they will drag you down.. So if I were you
    IGNORE those people.... Tell them MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

i was said to them find your own man hehehhee
    all things are possible!

i was said to them find your own man hehehhee

ME TAMA k sis hehehehhehe

KOREK k JAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information