Thread: Mail-To-Order-Brides

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    People judge i guess it's human nature,some people take time to know the real story some are just happy to assume.That's life.
    It bothers me before because i also experience that all eyes are on me but now I do not care anymore.
    True love waits.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    People judge i guess it's human nature,some people take time to know the real story some are just happy to assume.That's life.
    It bothers me before because i also experience that all eyes are on me but now I do not care anymore.

Yep, now people are minding their own businesses now! and that is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post

Yep sad but true...some people are so biased. I had my share of annoying comments from "friends", neighbors, people i dont even know ...It affected me before but now i just laugh at them because i realized they are just envious/jealous.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    Yep sad but true...some people are so biased. I had my share of annoying comments from "friends", neighbors, people i dont even know ...It affected me before but now i just laugh at them because i realized they are just envious/jealous.

ok... hehe... maybe i was just too oversensitive but i need your comment:

I just had a pre-christmas bazaar and it was a success so i was very happy...

I asked someone: "Hmm you think my small business has got future?"
    She said: "Definitely! All your products are authentic, unique and very promising!" "Maybe finding Filipino wives too?!" (ok! i know it was just a joke.. but...but... lubot nindang ulwat! )

Now... tell me!!!!!!!!!

Can be positive:
    1) coz pinays are lovely
    2) they are sslim & sexy
    3) they respect their partners
    4) they are not arrogants
    5) fun-loving
    6) honest
    7) and a lot more

(yep, i know i'm quite patronizing.. hehe... pls pls...)

On me own experienced i find that most of them who said negative about asian are the women mine is worst specially when we shop around malls they are so upfront to say pangit and gwapo bata and matured and they really stare and can't beleive it well i just find it funy becoz they will keep thinking about how i end with someone like my husbandat the end each day what matter most is you were meant for each other
    Filipina a born survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by eljean View Post
    On me own experienced i find that most of them who said negative about asian are the women mine is worst specially when we shop around malls they are so upfront to say pangit and gwapo bata and matured and they really stare and can't beleive it well i just find it funy becoz they will keep thinking about how i end with someone like my husbandat the end each day what matter most is you were meant for each other

HEHEHE...

it happened here.. but it was the other way round... lol

when we were shopping at Asda (ofcourse here in the UK) hehe...

a couple of times, my Jay told me... "hmmm, weird... blokes are staring at me"
    z: "Why?"
    j: "Coz probably they r thinking, you are fit & young and im bald!" lol
    z: "ah dont mind them we r only 2 yrs apart hehe"

hehe, that's what we call: pano yan tabla tabla na tayo! lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    HEHEHE...

Same here.
    When hubby saw other asians staring at him he always says " not fancy that much!"
    Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    HEHEHE...

I've got one horrible experience...i was eating at mcdonalds with my baby girl sat next to us was a couple (they look like one of those professionals) They kept looking at my baby then the woman started asking Q's

how old is she? is her father a foreigner? she is so pretty!!! are u the mother? (well, she was in doubt probably thinking im only the yaya )

then suddenly the guy asked me this question; why are u girls interested in foreigners? is it because they got big ??!! ( how did he know )

i turned to the woman expecting that she would at least reprimand her hubby but to my surprise she said: "well, its because girls nowadays are into men with lots of money hahaha!!! she thought it was funny.

i was so annoyed and told them: get a life! mind ur own business!!!

Banned
    I've got one horrible experience...i was eating at mcdonalds with my baby girl sat next to us was a couple (they look like one of those professionals) They kept looking at my baby then the woman started asking Q's

how old is she? is her father a foreigner? she is so pretty!!! are u the mother? (well, she was in doubt probably thinking im only the yaya )

then suddenly the guy asked me this question; why are u girls interested in foreigners? is it because they got big ??!! ( how did he know )

i turned to the woman expecting that she would at least reprimand her hubby but to my surprise she said: "well, its because girls nowadays are into men with lots of money hahaha!!! she thought it was funny.

Im sorry to hear about that awful experienced. It is sad that some people are so rude gave you that comment.

hmmmpppp insecured!!! lol we have got the best package hehe...
    ermm.. gwapo, charming, nice& loving wahehehehe

Thread Information