Thread: Birth Certificate

Banned

Birth Certificate

We are gathering all the requirements for a Fiancee visa.

I have here my Fiance`s birth certificate - certified photocopy signed by solicitor dated Oct 2007.

I also have certified copy of my birth certificate from NSO - dated Oct 2007.

These were documents I used last year that the British Embassy gave back to me when I got my UKvisa last year.

I just wondered if these documents are still valid or its best to get new one.

Please guys I need your opinion.
    Thanks a lot

Hello simplelife, I am gathering some documents too for fiance visa application. I have birth certificate already but I gave it to my fiance thinking he might need it for the booking of the wedding. So i will get another copy this month and also NBI.

My concern now is, do i need the birth certificate of my fiance's kids? they are still young and well provided by my fiance...i am reading post here but no luck to clarify about this matter. Does your fiance has kids?.....

Banned
    Hi pat lol look like i am following you...
    Its just stated on the checklist (the requirement that u need to give them) is if u had kids then u need to submit your kids birth certificate,(not the sponsor kids BC) and if u had been annuled then the courts decision (finality) i guess it was No.9 requirements,anyone correct me if i am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Hi pat lol look like i am following you...
    Its just stated on the checklist (the requirement that u need to give them) is if u had kids then u need to submit your kids birth certificate,and if u had been annuled then the courts decision (finality) i guess it was No.9 requirements,anyone correct me if i am wrong
    It made me smile when i read your reply here ... i found simplelife post before I read your reply in the other thread. Anyway thank you so much. I don't have kids and I am single. The birth certificate that i referred to was for my fiance in his previous marriage. I am confident now after reading your reply regarding that matter. thank you once again.

Banned
    You are very welcome Pat here are the list of settlement sponsored by fiance

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/Sett..._by_fiance.pdf

u need to download it and present to UKVAC staff cause they will tick whether u submit the appropriate doc

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    You are very welcome Pat here are the list of settlement sponsored by fiance

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/Sett..._by_fiance.pdf

u need to download it and present to UKVAC staff cause they will tick whether u submit the appropriate doc
    You are so kind and helpful sis as well as other members here. Thank you so much. I will check it now. Ingatz and more blessings everyday!

Thread Information