Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiancee Visa Approved!

Fiancee Visa Approved!

Hi its me Donnlyn, Stuart is prolly getting ready for work just now and I already told him the good news so I'm d one writing here and I got my visa exactly 1.10pm im on the shower when my sister shouted on me saying someone looking for me so when i open the door and im just on towels so i was shocked i said WAITTTTTT lol so i got it on my hand exactly 1.20pm and i feel so shy coz water is dropping on my hair and i was shaking. All i said wow! and i saw the stamp i said wow! wow...wow...colorful .
    The 2Go delivery man is very polite, and very professional i must say.

I called my fiance and i said Babyyyyyy get ready my wedding Gown and he said ouch coz my pitch is super high lol
    And he sound so happy and he's speechless just laughs, oh yeahhh got IT hhhahah
    We gonna be together soon. We applied last August 8 and we got dispatched Sept 12 and got the Visa Today Sept 13. So thats 1 month 1week and 5 days. Waiting is over.
    God Bless You All and Goodluck to everyone!

Donnlyn & Stuart

Congrats donn and stu.. i am happy for you both.......welcome to scotland!!!!! will see you there
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

Thumbs up

Well done guys, the ukvacs & embassy have improved alot over this last while

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_donnlyn
    We applied last August 8 and we got dispatched Sept 12 and got the Visa Today Sept 13
    Hi Donnlyn,
    Congratulations to both you and Stuart, My wife applied on the 10th of August so were both starting to sweat a bit now, thats 3 or 4 couples on here who applied in August and have got there visas this week and all without interview it seems.
    Iain.

I can't get the towel & shower pic out of my head now.....
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby
    were both starting to sweat a bit now
    Its dispatched now. Now we have to sweat until it arrives to know if the visas in there.
    Iain.

Blimey, they're getting a lot of work done lately. I'm sure everyone will have legs & fingers crossed for you
    Keith - Administrator

Thanks Keith.

...now I must check on our friends progress....probably...."At British Embassy"!!!
    Keith - Administrator

hi Iain wow nice one hope the visa is in the bag,have just phone ging and she told me she will have the dispatch by friday morning masama ha ha anyway are you going out to bring louella back

Hi Donnlyn and Stuart glad to hear you got your visa, yes welcome to SCOTLAND I'm in Dalgety Bay Fife

Now wonder all the Scots are in the English Parliament.....no room left in the homeland due to Filipino's
    Keith - Administrator

thankssss

thanks guys!!!! very very helpful forum, hey Ianbusby no sweat lol..ur woman will get her visa soon, if everything was followed accdg to requirements, Oh yeah i wonder why the delivery man knows i was approved...im so happy for everyone! august applicants seems getting good news fast...tomorrow ill be in CFO manila seminar..it worries me..is that another test to survive? i need to shower so early as 5:30am just to be there by 9am....

i called CFO Manila earlier...just trying to doublecheck whats the step1 process...coz theyre buildings of registration and stamping differs so i really need to know where exactly to go first...theyre website confuse me...

oh yes anyone flying under emirates too?price for sept 29 is 41,710pesos while october 6 flight is 29,315 as of today when i inquire...thats only one week difference but the price is really far

God Bless you all!
    lotsa love

donnlyn and stuwy

hey bi if ur at work checking this ill poke ur eye lol kiddin love u i got budgetcard baby 200peso. divide by 8peso per minute so thats 25minutes...and i got 2 baby....so thats 50minutes nonstop i love you's and i miss you's)
    ill call u when u miscall me when u arrive from work)

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_donnlyn
    tomorrow ill be in CFO manila seminar..it worries me..is that another test to survive?
    My wife has already been to Cebu and done the seminar Donnlyn, she only has to go to CFO again for the sticker on her passport when shes got her visa.
    Iain.

5pm

i just observed from scotsfiance and my experience..
    embassy hours is upto 3pm...the ukvacs building who encodes is just a building away from the embassy
    so encoding and stuff by 5pm (phily time)ull see if anything changes on ur status...

kindly update pls ... thank you!!!!

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ghlight=survey

london well away from those people up norf
    Great news Stuart and Donnlyn I hope you have a happy and loving life together.

The CFO is nothing to worry about just take all your paperwork you used for Visa application.

i think its time to persuade my honey to apply again (3rd time).

well done

Well done Stuart and Donnlyn. Thats the easy bit over, now for the rest of your lives, which I hope are filled with love and hapiness.

Well done.
    Wena&Russ

hiyah..hows everyone its long time since i get online here...lol....we become busy and sorted things...hope everyone is okay...

hey donnlyn! are u with ur fiancee now? its starting to get cold here in england. but still manage to wear my sexy clothes..lol..have to use them before the temp drops down and be stucked in the wardrobe. and oh.. were going to get married on the 28th

im here donn bit busy this week
    Scot ===>

heya..nopes im not yet with stuwy.. hahaha i know he wanted me to take the soonest possible flight but its so expensive so i disagree with him..also i need time to prepare myself too specially my family. My family is super close and i need to comfy my mother as she was saying its been fast..she keeps on saying yesterday ur just studying elemetary, hs and college and now ur getting married so i have to make everyone in my family prepared emotionally also my granny i have to fly all the way to leyte to tell her personnaly that I will be leaving Philippines. Next week will be my flight...im just alone tho. I wonder how it is to be at Dubai...are there still liquid/gel restrictions?

TO britoy: heyah so ur takig advantage until it becomes colder hahah..hey what ull wear on halloween costume? i saw some sexy stuffs at fredericks of hollywood...im sure daddy will like that hahahhaa..ur gettin married on 28th???? hey show me pictures im so happy for you!
    is it really gettin cold now? my fiance told me to wear skirt at airport hahaha we really debating over it as i told him u want me to froze and have my knees toss each other while walking..he was saying that temp is ok inside d airport and its just seconds til we get taxi and off to hotel...so yes im thinking about that.
    wot else..hmmm show me pictures of the places u went..have u gone on bars/clubs? my fiancee will teach me how to drink..lollllll i really said i wanted. it will be my 1st..yeah haha

TO scotsfiancee: hey i text u...lol when will ur international roaming expired? Ill have mine ready on 19th i was told i can have it upto 6months...when will be ur wedding? im learning to cook chicken empanada. i get jealous when my bf likes it and i dnt know how to cook that yet. sooooo i really have to learn that no matter what loll..whatever will makes him happy and rush goin home.lol

Hey Donnlyn......PM me you mobile number.....ths missus is phoning everyone on the forum, may as well include you
    Keith - Administrator

whos missus? lol sorry...i dunno the term missus..hahaa..

Wife...her indoors...
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_donnlyn View Post
    TO scotsfiancee: hey i text u...lol when will ur international roaming expired? Ill have mine ready on 19th i was told i can have it upto 6months...when will be ur wedding? im learning to cook chicken empanada. i get jealous when my bf likes it and i dnt know how to cook that yet. sooooo i really have to learn that no matter what loll..whatever will makes him happy and rush goin home.lol
    Hi donn yes your allowed to take liquids,gels,cream just put it on your luggage not allowed when you hand carry it.

I had already roam my number and could take up2 180 days
    ex. GROAM 10/16/2006 180 then send 2884

I did text you

misis = missus
    Scot ===>

Quote Originally Posted by stuart_donnlyn View Post
    TO britoy: heyah so ur takig advantage until it becomes colder hahah..hey what ull wear on halloween costume? i saw some sexy stuffs at fredericks of hollywood...im sure daddy will like that hahahhaa..ur gettin married on 28th???? hey show me pictures im so happy for you!
    is it really gettin cold now? my fiance told me to wear skirt at airport hahaha we really debating over it as i told him u want me to froze and have my knees toss each other while walking..he was saying that temp is ok inside d airport and its just seconds til we get taxi and off to hotel...so yes im thinking about that.
    wot else..hmmm show me pictures of the places u went..have u gone on bars/clubs? my fiancee will teach me how to drink..lollllll i really said i wanted. it will be my 1st..yeah haha
    i think ill be on my birthday suit on halloween, not sure if the weather will let me tho, but im sure darren would..haha.. well the temp here is still ok. a bit colder than what were used to but bearable. i still wear my skirts and stuff (minus the jacket coz it will cover the whole ensemble..hahaha). my in-laws has been telling me to wear a jacket but refused to coz i want my body to get used to it. haha..yeah im hard headed.

ive been to some places, not that exciting yet coz we have been preparing for the big day. so yay! and yup ill send u some pics.. haaayyy...i miss home tho...i miss lotsa stuff, but ill get by, holla at me when ur in scotland already and u have to make me kwento.

HELP..how much is terminal fees at NAIA

hey ..how much u paid for terminal fees? i wanna bring exact money coz i dnt want to bring some leftover coins and peso bills

i wish theres realy visible telephone number at NAIA wherein u can ask staff terminal fees, restriction, advisories.

Last I checked it was P550? Hope that's right and they haven't changed it at NAIA. Congratulations on your visa you two!! Very happy for you Keep us posted ok?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information