Last month my lawyer told me that it would be the last hearing for my annulment case and infront of me the Fiscal ordered that the summary memorundum should be submitted within five working days. So I was relieved that finally after years of agony, stress and expenses finally I will just wait for the decision. Of course my lawyer told me that an X sum of money will be helpful to speed up the decision making, so I did. And they promised me that I will get the result very soon.

Today I got text message from my lawyer saying that I have to attend the hearing tomorrow morning.! I asked him why then he did not inform me earlier, telling me today that I have to attend the hearing tomorrow morning, it will be impossible for me to go as I have other commitments.

I am just wondered if anyone here who had their annulment before and gone through same experienced. I just wondered why did he set another hearing where as last month the court already ordered for the summary memorundum. I have read the some articles about annulment procedures and according to those articles that after all the evidence and witnesses presented the court will have 90 days to issue the decision.

I got annoyed and have a big doubt that my lawyer and the fiscal agreed and just wanted to milk me. I mean just to get more money!!!

Oh my gosh!! I am so disappointed!! So I told my lawyer that I will not be able to come for the hearing tomorrow morning. We`ll see what happens.

Any opinions about this will be appreciated, thanks a lot.